A boy's life (Kuroko no Basuk...

By whyyousoserious

[First Place in the category of Kise Ryota on Kuroko no Basket Watty Awards~ THANKS FOR ALL THOSE WHO SUPPORT... More

A boy's life (Kuroko no Basuke fanfic - Kise Ryota)
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Just Some Crap That The Crazy One Did
Twelve
Thirteen ( More like a Cross Over chapter... joke )
LAWL chap XD (( OBVIOUSLY A FILLER ))
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Epilogue
Epilogue II

One

7.9K 232 217
By whyyousoserious

"Hanaruko!" I called out as I saw her running towards me.

"Sorry I'm late. The meeting go-"

"Yeah. It's fine." I cut her off. "We have basketball practice today. Are you coming?" I asked. It's friday today so we'll practice late.

"Sure. My parents are on a vacation so I can go home late." She winked with a naughty smile.

"Yeah yeah." I just said as we head off to the court...

----- (at the court)

"Narucchi! Hanarukocchi!" The ever shining, shimmering, splendid blonde haired guy greeted us with his blinding bright smile.

"Hi Kise." Hanaruko greeted with a warm smile.

I just scoffed and that made him pout. "Narucchi, so cruel." He said.

"That's life." I said as I walk off o the lockers.

"H-Hanaruko!" Someone called out to my bestfriend. Of course, a protective bestfriend I am, I looked that way.

"M-Mikoto." She replied with a nervous(?) smile and a shy(?) tone in her voice. What the heck is her problem? Ehem... duntell me she likes Mikoto too. Well, I'm always right when I say a bestfriend of mine has a crush on this guy. Well, she likes him back. Why not have their wedding already? Since they love each other, go infront of the altar and say I do then kiss already you dumbasses. Why are stuttering? What is that stammering for? Is that a way to be cute? M-Maybe I-I sh-should s-stutter t-too like every word. The ff. Shut the eff up and talk normally! Why the heck are you blushing? Even Mikoto? You're a guy! Dumbass.

Wait... maybe I'm just ranting because of bitterness. Yeah... I'm bitter. No, call me unsweetened. Bleh :P

Whatever. A lovelife's a no no for me right? Imma forget love and live my life.

My motto is "Roses are red, Violets are blue. Relationships are overrated, and I'm better without you." even though I don't have that "you" on that quote. Whatever

(a/n: I can relate. My crush graduated already and no one's handsome enough to replace him. Lol. okay. sorry for sharing such unnecessary things. HAHA.)

I changed ny clothes into a shirt and shorts. It's kinda weird for me to wear these kind of things but... for the sake of lying, I will not complain.

Then, there... we practiced 'till 9:something something. Well, we did a lot of exersises then we played a 5 on 5 vs. our senpais. It's kinda hard but we have Kise on our aide so we kinda crushed them.. but not really... the score's 78-82 in favor of our team. Well, the copycat of Teiko and the ace of Kaijo, Kise Ryota is the coolest guy on our team. Who could beat that?

Whatever.

(a/n: sorry for not including/explaining their practice. Hehe. I'm just kinda lazy... I mean... Too lazy to write that and it's not planned to be a part in this chapter. Yay if you get what I said. I don't make sense. Haha.)

"Hanaruko! We'rw going home!" I shouted as I walk towards the doors leading me to the outside.

"E-eh?!" She reacted and Mikoto gave me a shocked stare.

They're currently chatting... err... is flirting a better term for it? Nah... they're just CHATTING. 'Kay?

"W-wouldn't you change your clothes?" She asked... she is giving me a death stare that tells me to change my clothes.

"No. My decision is unchangeable." I strictly said.

Her face grew softer that looks like begging me with a kind smile. "But it's cold outside."

"I duncare. You'll give me a hug if I got cold." I said.

She laughed. Something like "he.he.he.he. I'm gonna kill you, you son of a beach."

"Yeah, right. We're going home." She said as she went towards me.

I headed out of the court and she followed.

When we're finally outside she gave me a very harsh punch in the gut. "You just ruined it." She said and walked off as I hug my tummy where she punched me.

"Go marry him already." I said as I walked faster than her.

"Oi! Are you mad?" She asks as she reaches out for my arm and catches up.

I walked away so her hand will fall off my shoulder but she held me on place as she asks, "Hey... Are you sulking? Jealous? What?" She asks with a smile.

She's having fun that I am jealous. Fug this beach.

"Shut up."

And...

*Click* "Give me your money or else I'm gonna shoot."

I put my hands up. A robber? Hell yeah. And he's got a gun. What the heck. I should'vw listened to Oha-Asa's sayings or what today. Argh. He's behind me and the gun is focused on my waist. He's near me that I can smell the cigarette like odor from his mouth. He's holding my right wrist so I couldn't move.

Well, I'm good in combat fighting so why should I worry? I'm asking why? Well, that's simple. He's got a gun in his hands and he can shoot meanytime he wants.

"What are you doing? Give me your money!" He shouted in a panicked way. Is this robber crazy? He's like sweating a lot.

I remembered Hanaruko. I looked at her. She's panicking while keeping her calm. She's thinking about how to get out here.

Chinin! (A/n: It's a sound. Chinin! Like a bulb popped beside her head. Something like that. Imagine. Haha. Lol. Peace guys.)

I slowly pulled my wallet out of my pockets while this robber tells me to quickly do it.

I raised it up. And the robber ordered me to bring my wallet down to the floor and he let me go from his grip.

I went to Hanaruko's side and bowed down to put my wallet down.

"Wait... open it." He said and I realized the gun is still positioned to shoot me.

I opened it and showed him enough money.

He said, "Put it down."

Then I sat down to put it nicely on the floor... but...

I'm just ptetending...

I slapped my wallet to Hanaruko's chest and shouted for her to get a taxi ang go home. Yeah. I know it's kinda harsh... what I did. But she just did what I said.

She ran away fast because she knows and she believes and she trusts and she is panicking and she is a good girl and... okay.. whatever. She entrusted this to me because she knows that I am good in things like this.

Honestly, I can be a spy or whatever.

"You son of a b****." He said and pointed the gun to me but I've got good reflexes. I held the gun and held it up with his hand. Brought him down to the floor and then tried to get the gun. The gun was pointed to me and if he friggin pull the trigger I'm gonna be shot.

Hanaruko seems far now already.

Bang! "The f***." I grabbed the gun form his hands and used it to hit his neck. Then goodnight sleepy robber. I wish the police will chase you in your dreams.

I sighed. I called the police that a robber was outside Kaijo high, sleeping because I already beat him and further explanation. I left my phone on top of the robber with a note;

THIS IS THE ROBBER. 

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

Hell yeah. I'm so cool. Lol. Kidding.

Okay. So I am shot... I think. So Imma go to the figging clinic. Since my brother's a doctor... I know how to treat a gunshot.

I walked inside my school... Dragged my feet to the clinic and avoided the court.

Where the fug is the clinic? I'm tired of roaming around already. Argh. And the lights are off. It's kinda dark here. I left my phone too. What would be my light? My ignorance is attacking again.

"Ignorance is my bestfriend." Argh. I'm singing in this situation? I'm crazy. And I sang that out oud! I'm too crazy to handle. Wait. What the hell am I saying? Whatever.

Then I saw a white door with a sign, "CLINIC!" Ahh... Thank God I found it.

Then I went inside and lied down on the bed first. I'm so tired I wanna sleep... but I'll die because of blood loss if I don't treat this wound.

Ahh.... just for a little while.

------- (after "a little while"... like one hour.)

I got up. Time to treat my wound. I feel like doing a suicide.

If ever I got home alive... this is a miracle. I't just impossible. Well, That's life. (a/n: I dunno if this is possible so just imagine it is. LOL)

I used some gloves to protect my injury form infection. Wait... where am I shot?

Am I shot or what?

I held my left and right shoulders. Trying to figure out where I was shot...

But someone or something moved form the outside.

Oh my god it's Slender Man.

Hell no. That's not happening. Of all the humanoids out there... why this guy? Tell me...

"Are you Heiwajima Shizuo? You didn't even know where you are shot." He says as he leans on the door frame with his arms crossed.

"So you were watching?" I asked him. If he was, then why didnt he helped me? This dumbass.

"Uhh... the part when he pulled the trigger and you hit him with his own gun. You left already and I took your phone..." He said as he brings out my phone.

"Dumbass. I put it there so the police will know he is the criminal." I said as he throws my phone on the bed. He's such a good person. It's not his phone and he just throws it away.

"Well, it's gonna be your loss. Don't worry, they already arrived." He said and he sighed.

"So tell me where I am shot?" I said. Well, I don't feel any pain at all.

What kind of human am I? "What kind of human are you?" He asked. He just asked what is going on inside my head.

"I wonder." I said. "So, tell me where."

"Left." He pouted.

I chuckled. Why is he pouting again? It's so annoying. But it's too cute too. Argh.

"Hey... turn the lights on." I ordered.

"Hai, hai." He said and turned the lights on.

I pulled my shirt's sleeve up and saw a wound. Well, It's not that bad. It's not too deep.

"Don't you think you need hospital for that?" Kise asked.

"My bro's a doctor. He taught me how."

"Is there enough tools?"

"I dunno."

"Idiot. I called an ambulance."

"Wait, what?!" I asked as I threw my arms on the side and I felt a little pain. That kinda hurt.

"I said I called an ambulance." He said with a straight face.

"Argh!" Damn. I know he's just helping but I can take care of myself. Whatever. Imma wait the ambulance and let them take care of me.

"Hey... your blood's spilling!" He frigging shouted.

"Argh! Fug this wound." I said as I took the scissors. I was just about to cut my sleeve but Kise panicked as he rushed to get the scissors out of my hands and brought it to his chest.

"What?!" I shouted. He's pissing me off too much.

"Are you crazy?"

"Yes I am." I swiftly answered.

"You might cut yourself!" He warned and I just rolled my eyes. "Cut it for me." I said.

"Y-yeah." And then he positioned the scissors near my sleeve.

"Wait." He dropped his hands on his sides again, "Wouldn't be easier if you take your shirt off?"

The "me" who isn't paying attention much and not processing the whole thing in my brain just agreed and said, "Yeah. It is."

"Then... Take it off. Here, I'll help you." And he positioned himself infront of me to tske my shirt off.

WAIT.

"Kya!" I shouted as I pushed him far away from me... enough to make him land on his butt. I think I kinda pushed him harrder than I should've. Well, it serves him right.

And... Kya? I never knew I can produce such a lame sound for a guy.

"That hurts. Why?" He asked.

"It's just that... It's awkward." I siad. Yeah. Awkward. This guy's dumb sometimes so I wish he'll just say yes.

He smirked. That was way too sexy smirk but also... a suspicious smile.

"Dont tell me..." Wait, he's dumb right? He didn't figure out that I'm a girl right? Right? Right?

"What...?" I asked.

"Don't tell me you..." Damn it. If he knows... just damn it, "You're imagining some kind of "yaoi" will happen."

Wait. What the eff is he talking about?

*blink blink blink blink*

Then it was processed in my mind... then... I laughed out loud like a freaking retard.

"Fugs. What the heck are you talking about? I-I'm so-so-haha-rry b-bu-haha-but I-I do-haha-don't thi-think like tha-haha-that." I managed to say as I laugh. Hope he understood everything except for the laugh.

"Whatever. I'm kidding y'know. I'm gonna cut that already."

"O-Okay." I said as I try not to laugh. Then he cut my sleeve off and I ordered him how to treat it. Well, it's first aid only so... that's how it is.

(a/n: I dunno how to treat a gunshot so I'm sorry. Haha. I'm a foolish author. SORRY sorry sorry. *Bows*)

Then the ambulance came. Yay for the ambulance! Then they treated me. Then they badaged it and all is well. I don't need... rather... I don't like to be hospitalized because I hate being hospitalized. LOL.

(a/n: I dunno if that is possible. Just pretend that it is. Hehe. This story's going no where. LOL.)

And then they left. They told me to rest first here inside the clinic. Kise watched out for me until I had the energy... as they say.

Well, after they left the room... I had energy already so... The bully me wants to order Kise around. Kidding.

"Hey. You. Give me your sweatshirt." I said to him. He's a wearing a skyblue Gap sweatshirt and I want to arbor it. Haha. I love sweatshirts y'know.

"What? I have a shirt here." He said as he opens his bag.

"Use that shirt and I'm gonna use your sweat shirt." I said strictly.

"Why?"

"Because I have bandage here and it may be shown if the sleeves are short." I reasoned out.

"Oh. Okay. It's alright for you?" He asks. I didn't quite understood.

"For me to what?" I asked as I raise an eyebrow.

"To use a my sweatshirt w/c I already used." He said straightly.

I chuckled. "Dumbass. I'm the one who said that, right? Of course." I said and chuckled again.

"Okay then." He said as he...

JAW DROP. That is all I can do.

(Fangirl mode attacking. Girly attitude loading. Buffering. Loading. Fangirl disease spreading.)

He just took his shirt off.

(Fangirling mode on? Girly attitude loded? Buffered? Loaded? Fangirl disease successfully spread?)

His abs is just so... perfect. His shoulders, his chest, his... He is just so...

Konaru Ren.

Stop fantasizing.

(FAIL! FAIL! FAIL!)

But the eff! Kise's such a good model! He is just so HOT that I can't take my eyes off him! If he stayed topless for more minutes... I think I'm gonna melt!

(SUCCESS! SUCCESS!)

Okay. Stop being a fangirl.

(FANGIRL MODE SHUT DOWN.)

I breathed in and out to calm myslef. It's so hard being a fangirl. Your heart will beat faster than a drum. Your heart gets wild that it could break your rib cage any time sooner. You want to tie that guy with a rope and cage him all for your entertainment. Wait. That sounds creepy. I should stop now.

He threw the sweatshirt to me and I sighed. Remembering that I still have that attitude makes me depressed. Argh. I dunno what to do!

"Change your cothes already." He ordered.

"Yeah yeah. I will change now, boss." I said and I stood up.

"Why are you standing up?" He asked as he assisted me.

"Going inisde the washroom. I told you, it's awkward taking my shirt off." I said and he pouted. "Fine." I just laughed. This guy's so dumb.

"Wait for me outside there. Don't you dare leave me alone." I said to him strictly before I close the door.

I closed the door and I leaned on it. My knees are getting weak. I don't know if it's because of the gunshot or because of me seeing Kise topless. What's worse is that he even assisted me to go here. He almost say me topless too! He was just about to take my shirt off when my brains not working, my mind's full of nothing and my source of understanding is nowhere to be found!

I can feel my heart beatinf fast. Waaaaah! This disease... it always chases me. It torments me. It never leaves me. It's like my past is chasing my future. Wait, where did I get that idea? From nowhere? Yeah, probably. It doesn't make any sense that humanoids will understand. Whatever. I'm saying nonsensical ideas.

I cluthed his sweatshirt to my chest. I breathed in and I smelled Kise's scent so I burried my face in his shirt and took this sweet scent in. I don't smell sweat at all. What a prince he is, so goodlooking in every way.

I stayed like that for some minutes until Kise knocked on the door and shouted, "Hey, having trouble wearing it?"

I almost jumped when he knocked. "Uh... nope. Just fine. Hehe." I faked a laugh.

I immediately changed my clothes even if I feel a little pain on my left shoulder. Well, that's life.

I opened the door and greeted him with a smile. "Finished."

"Hey. Can you put this inside my bag?" I asked with my shirt infront of his face.

"Uhh... yeah sure. In one condition..." He said. With that suspiscious smirk on his face again.

I've got a bad feeling about this.

"W-What?" I bravely(?) said.

"Take your shirt off." He siad and he positioned himself to attack already.

I let out a short "kya" again and ran from him.

"Wah! Kise! I told you it's awkward!"

"Unfair! I took my shirt off and you won't? Lemme see!"

Pervert! I'm a girl!

"Sh-Shut up!"

We ran around and around and around and around and around the clinic while shouting things like "Lemme see!", "I don't like.", "Unfair", "*Censored*" and more.

I paused from running because I'm kinda getting tired already with my wound.

I turned around to face him and shouted "Shut up Kis-"

BOOM!

"Kise..."

Guess what?

-------------------------------------

(a/n: Thankyou for reading! Sorry if you're unsatisfied :( ... Well, this is not edited... Yay to my laziness! School's starting already so my laziness is doubled. LOL. Okay. I'd love to hear what you think! Hope it's interesting now. LOLz. Hehehe. vote, COMMENT, ShArE ;)  )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.1K 20
This is a story about a girl, Kurosaki Yuuki, whose dream was to meet the Generation of Miracles. It was her first day of school at Kaijou Highschool...
146K 3.7K 18
[Completed] Arisa Masamune is a new transfer student at Kaijō Highschool. On her first day, she was forced by Kise Ryouta to become Kaijō basketball...
5.4K 116 27
They met in a bad way, and knowing Kise Ryota... Relationships aren't exactly "smooth" So what if the person he begins dating is a talented actress...
2K 58 19
KNB X OC (but also a self insert, you can self insert yourself in the position of the OC, if that's what you like.) Amethyst Azalea. Hard working, in...