Flip Me

By zarryjawline

'And, yeah, I let you use me from the day that we first met but I'm not done yet, falling for you...' _ matur... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2 - Championships
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0 -Nationals
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.1
3.2 - The Circus Part 1
3.3 - The Circus Part 2
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7 - Graduation Part 1
3.8 - Graduation Part 2
3.9
4.0 - Epilogue

3.0

4.5K 190 115
By zarryjawline

Harry
____
8 days later.
2 days till The Circus
1 weeks till graduation.
____

Her hair twirls in the warm wind of summer. I could see the stress on her face as she tried to study her problems in her math textbook.

"Stop staring." She smirked at her book, almost as if she was talking to it. I knew she noticed me examining her minutes ago, but that didn't stop me.

We were outside on two park benches, her studying for her math final, and me studying her. Every time I looked at her all I could see was lies, and pain, but when she looked back at me, all I could feel was love, and tingles, and so much heart ache. She was a plague, something you'd catch by just the air around her.

"You look nice today." I whispered only because I had no clue what else I could say. She smiled once more before her eyebrows furrowed and she focused on her equations.

Dylan loved her, I loved her. I watched her move the blue pen across her paper and admired how her body was so delicate, when really she was not. It amazed me how much I need her... how much every one seemed to need her.

I had to get this out of my head. I had to make sure that she would stay with me, no matter what she had done to me I'd forgive her; because that's what you do when you love someone right?

Give them the benefit of all doubts?

That seemed to be my new slogan.

"Let's do something tonight? Go on a date." I coughed into my fist, waiting for her to answer.

"It's Thursday, The Circus is Saturday, my finals on Monday."

"I- We need a break. Something to take all the pressure off us."

"My mom has a nurses conference in NYC so she flew out last night, she'll be gone for a whole week. Come over, I'll make you dinner."

"There's too much going on." It was hurting, everything she seemed to say was hurting me.

I took her hands against my chest, begging that she could feel how fractured my breathing was, "Please Effy."

Her eyes glistened in the summer sun and I wasn't sure if it was the light or if it was real tears but nevertheless she gave me a small smile and nodded her head, "Okay. Sure. Pick me up at 8."

"Good." I smiled feeling just a fraction of my heart simmer down.

She began to lift herself from the bench, and packing up her stuff. "Where are you going?" I asked

"Um- before we hang out... I just have something I have to do." Her hands were in a hurry and she quickly picked up her phone to send a text before setting it back into her pocket.

"Okay ya... see you at eight." I said getting up myself.

She began to walk away with her books in her hand but I pulled her to me. Wrapping my arms tightly around her frame I made my lips press deeply into hers. "Bye." I said against her forehead.

She slowly peeled herself from my touch, and without a kiss back, and without a good bye she walked away; her hair twirling in the wind.

_

My heart fell from my chest, and I watched in awe as she stepped on it.  Walking down her driveway in a tight red dress, her hair pinned up, her lips the same dark colour of the material that clings so tightly to her skin.

"Hey Harry." She was smiling as he arms tightly wrapped around my neck and her lips slowly pecked the side of my lips. (Although I was subconsciously yearning for more)

"Uh- Hi." As I peered up behind her I saw someone quickly exiting her house. They were coming from the back fence, making sure not to be caught. My blood was boiling, chest rising. "What the fuck!?" I screamed.

I pushed past Effy, even though she was already calling after me. I didn't care. My hands grabbed the back of his red collared shirt, and I tossed him to the ground. "What did I fucking tell you!?" The cuts I left on his face were dark and blue with bruises. I wanted nothing more then to rip him apart, watch blood drip from his skin and hit him until he's out cold.

"Harry stop, please!"

"Why is he here? Why the hell are you here?" I screamed. My hands loosened my collar as I kicked him in the side making sure It was hard enough to hear him grunt in pain.

"We were talking, we were just talking." She was saying it as if she was trying to convince herself of it.

"Do you want this? Do you like me beating you to shit so I look bad and you look like a fucking saint?" I was grabbing onto his shirt, rattling him in the material.

"I can't stay away from her, and she can't stay away from me." His smirk was menacing and evil. Even when my already bruised knuckles pounded against his jaw he was still smirking.

"Harry please stop!" She was begging me; grabbing onto my dress shirt and trying to tear my fists from him.

"We can go, lets go Harry. Lets go back to your house, we'll eat, watch a movie, please... please." I was pounding my bones into Dylan watching him laugh and not once fight me back. I wanted him to fight back, I wanted some other pain then just my heart... I was on the brink on insanity for her.

"Look at me... Look at me." She quickly pulled my chin to look at her, and before I could continue my assault she kissed me. And everything stopped. I was there, here, everywhere. She was kissing me, and I felt it, but at the same time I was yet again swallowing all that yearns to be set free.

I love her, I love her. I need her.
I couldn't choose which one meant more.

She kissed me again and I pulled away, grabbing harshly onto her arm and pulling Dylan to his feet, and spitting on him, "You son of a bitch." I said before pulling Effy towards my house

As we walked down the street to my house her eyes couldn't leave me. I was looking forward, hoping for something and she was staring at me, begging for me to speak. I quickly fixed my dress collar before opening the door.

I decorated the house before she came, in candles and roses, wanting it to be special. "Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes." Was the first thing I said. She looked scared, and confused as I took the chicken out of the oven that I left to keep warm and began setting her plate. Filled with mash potatoes, salad, grilled chicken and garlic bread I set the food down in front of her, before grabbing my own plate.

Soft music from my stereo plays as we eat in silence, me trying to think of what to say and her opening and closing her mouth like she has something to say.

"You didn't have to hit him." Are the words she chose to use.

"I did, I warned him." I said in a harsh tone, digging my fork into my meat.

"But hitting him? He's your best friend."

"Was." And quite honestly I'm not sure if we were ever really friends.

Her fork scrapped across the plate, "What makes you so upset?" How can she not know? Is she really that naive?

"He loves you... and- and... you let him." I was dabbing my napkin at the ends of my mouth, rolling my eyes and looking away from her. (Trying to distract myself)

"But that doesn't matter." She said sternly, letting her fork drop onto the table.

"It does."

"I care for you." She whispered. The words fell from her lips and hung in the air, taunting me, teasing me... hurting me.

"No you don't!" I yelled, slamming my hand onto the counter. "Everyone cares for you, and you sit there and... and y-you don't! I can tell you don't." Tears were pricking my eyes, my knuckles burning, with desire to be slammed into something else and with pain from the cuts and blue bruises.

"Let me show you." She said. Her body lifted from her chair and went around to table. Her hands slipped into my hair as her body sat in my lap. Lips tickling my lips, my cheek, my ear. "Just let me show you."

Her hands left ice and fire, down my arms and her fingers ghosted the skin, before taking my hand and leading me up stairs.

"Don't hurt me anymore okay?" Her frame was close to mine giving me pulses of the world and stars. Even though it was dark in my room.  I could see her hands quivering, her chest rising and falling quickly up and down. "I don't think I can take anymore." I whimpered honestly as her hands grabbed onto my jeans belt and pulled my cock just inches into her frame.

She never answered my question, instead she kissed me, grabbed me, and I didn't stop her, because a touch from her is something I'd keep living in pain for.

*****************

Don't ask me why I updating so much... i have no clue!

(oh and what a feeling is so good!)

Talk to me:
Do you guys hate or like Dylan's character? And explain please :)

10 CHAPTERS REMAINING!

XO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 564 14
to you i can admit that i'm just too soft for all of it. © lishwritcs, 2023 zach maclaren x fem!oc i do not own the other zoey all credits go to its...
548K 26.4K 47
"I've let you use me from the day that we first met, but I'm not done yet falling for your fools gold." - Louis to Harry. Louis just can't help it, i...
175K 7.1K 29
riles; are you a broom because you just swept me off my feet;) unknown; no I'm a Dylan, nice pickup line tho DYLAN SPRAYBERRY SOCIAL MEDIA AU STANDA...
369K 7.7K 64
❝Stay with me through the thick and thin. I promise we'll be okay.❞ they don't think she's good enough, he seems to think otherwise. [SOCIAL MEDIA] [...