The One And Only Alpha

By chocolate4789

Erika is ....... unique. Her father is a werewolf , her mother is a vampire, and to top it off her mother's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (beware a little smut)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (smut in here)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Prologue

23.1K 563 14
By chocolate4789

All I know is pain . All I'll ever know is pain if I don't get out of her. If I don't leave before they take everything away, before they break me.

It's been 14 years since my parents died. 14 years since the people who adored me, who were suppose to love me, cherish me . 14 years since the pack I devoted my life to turned on me. 14 years since I lost my life.

There won't be a 15th year , I'll make sure of it. I'll find a way, a chance to be free. Even if I have to become a Rouge . If that is what the moon goddess wants. That's what she'll get .

I wasted 14 years of my life suffering . It's time I started living , started dreaming . And that time is now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 2.9K 51
After centuries of persecution, werecats are finally free from the werewolves, but the danger isn't over for them just yet. Alexa and Xavier are ins...
195K 7.3K 27
Join Katherine as she runs from hunters she one of the last of her kind a were cat there's not many left. Werecat sand werewolfs no longer get alone...
67K 3.3K 33
Mort, is the Alpha for the Red Crimson pack and I am his Beta, Taragon. He has recently found a mate and because of an accident that happened years a...
1M 25.9K 36
[EDITING] ----------------------------- Nicole Summers thought she was living the ordinary high school life. In her senior year, she...