Good Girl Gone Bad (BOOK 1)

By remzwrites

Melody Peers; a 17 year old girl with a terrible past. She moved away to Vegas to stay with her father and he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors Note
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Authors Note
New Book!
authors note-please read

Chapter 11

13.5K 397 33
By remzwrites

Melody's P.O.V

Oh. My. GOD! Did Justin Moors and just kiss? Under the stars? In the rain? As in my...perfect kiss?! This can't be! I can't have feelings  for him! Ugh!

The kiss was soft and gentle yet long. It wasn't a quick peck it was...perfect. Why was my perfect kiss, my perfect first  kiss, with him?

We looked at each other for a moment until I jumped up and hoped back into my room. I jumped into bed and pretend I fell asleep.

He stole my perfect first kiss! And he knew I didn't have my first kiss! Well okay it was partially my fault since I moved in a little bit! He moved in like 3 inches while me I moved like...1 centimetre! This is unbelievable!

"Hey Beauty are you awake?" Justin asks. Okay this is where all the acting, and drama queen act comes to plan.

"Mmmm tired," I say and snuggle up in the blanket.

It was warm and comforting and I loved it. I felt the bed dip and I knew it was Justin. He wrapped his arm around me and I just couldn't find it in me to move it. Even though I wanted to, I was just to tired. I guess I'm a sleep deprived child.

-------------

The next day I woke up and instantly shot up. Why? Because I didn't want Justin to ask any questions about last night. I know, I shouldn't run away from it right? But as I said yesterday, running is one of my specialties!

I go to my closet and pick out a teal colour bikini. It was strapless and had ruffles. One of my favourites! I get into it and ran downstairs. I put a piece of bread into the toaster and waited for it to pop. When it was done, I ate it while I got a towel and my teal flip flops and went outside. I have flip flops for all my bathing suits.

I walk outside and set my towel on the beach chair. Then I put my hair in a high ponytail and dove in the water. I feel the water splash onto my face and then my whole body.

I stay under for a good one minute and a half. Yeah I can hold my breath for a long time. I can also swim really fast. Some people call me a mermaid. I wish!

I swim back up to the surface. I do a few laps then I sit crossed legged and float on top of the water. Yeah like legit I'm on top of the water and sitting crossed legged. A lot if people are amazed by this and can't do it but for some reason I can.

Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around my waist. I gasp and turn around. It was Justin in his swim trunks. I swear the jerks live here!

"Hey Beauty," he says.

"Beast," I say.

"Beautiful morning isn't it?" he asks.

"Yup," I say.

"You woke up pretty early, is there a reason?" he asks with a smirk.

"Yup," I say again.

"Does it involve me?" he asks.

"Yup," I say.

"Are you gonna keep saying yup to everything I say?"

And since me being well me I respond...

"Yup,"

"I see. Well did it also involve last night?" he asks.

"Yup,"

"You wanna talk about it?" he asks.

"Nope!" I exclaim.

"Come on Beauty! We have too," he says.

"Nope!" I say again. I'm stubborn I know!

"Fine then we won't talk instead we will," he says and leans closer. This time I dove under the water, but I guess he was expecting that because he grabs my ankle and pulls me back and up.

I gasp and he crashes our lips together. This time I didn't respond and I pulled away. But his grasp was to tight against my waist and he wouldn't let go. I managed to wiggle out through his grasp and was left shock. He smirks. Smirks. He stole my second kiss! Jesus!

"Wow, things are getting heated!" I hear Brett say from the door way. I turn my head and see all the jerks smirking like Justin. Ugh!

"I'm surrounded by IDIOTS!" I scream and swim to the diving board. I climb up and dive in. The deep end was 10 feet deep. I see a small handle and I yank it open. I swim under and press a button. The water drains and I'm able to breath.

I look around. It was basically my mini hiding place that I made myself. I know! I'm swag! It was the size of the whole pool so I could here the splashing of water. Jeez they don't even care that I've been here for like 5 minutes? How caring! Not!

I go to the the middle of the...layer...and stare at the container with a book inside. Its a waterproof container with my freshman year yearbook. I know I thought of everything.

I open the container and take the yearbook out. I open the book and look at the pictures. There was one of me and Michael. One with me and the jerks, one with me, Christy and Lauren and one with me and him.

I flip to the most dreadful page of all. Me crying my eyes out 2 weeks before summer vacation. I felt the pain from that day soar through me and the tears came back. The tears fell onto the page and dried as a stain. Just like the other times. I will tell the story...in time. 

I closed the book, put it back in the container and went back to the door. I sucked in a breath and opened it. Water splashed in and lifted me up. I swam up and closed the door. Then I quickly swam up to the surface and hoisted myself up. I ran to the diving board and pressed a button. It was a drainer button...to drain the water inside the layer. Yes I thought of everything!

I let out a sigh and watched the guys.

"Holy Jesus Christ!" Brandon exclaims.

"You were down there for 10 freaking mintues!" Dylan exclaims.

"And you're...alive!" Adam finishes. I shrug and head to my beach chair.

I lay on the chair and dry off. Then, I put on my Chanel sunglasses and work on my tan. Since I was in Vegas, I didn't really have time for tans. I was mostly getting drunk, in sophomore year. Yeah I was in a bad place back then, but luckily my two best friends were there to save me. Oh and just so we're clear, I'm talking about Tristan and Lucy. But we will get into them later...

I was relaxing and enjoying the sun until someone got in my way.

"Move," I say.

"Nope," Michael says. I could still feel the sun on my face until someone else blocked the rest of it,

"Move!" I whine.

"Nope," Dylan says. I take off my glasses and stare at them.

"Dyl come on!" I whine again. Of course he smirks and I knew right then and there they were up to something.

"Wait...where's the rest of your posy?" I ask while sitting up. They both just grin at me and then look behind me. I instantly knew what they were going to do and before I could react, cold water was being dumped on top of me.

I screamed. And when I say scream, I mean sc-ream!

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR MORONS?" I cry.

"For you calling us idiots! And for fun... mainly for fun," Dylan says.

I look behind me and see the rest of the jerks laughing there butts off and Justin holding a bucket. I glare at them and look directly at Justin. I walk over to him and he walks around my chair and backs up to the edge of the pool. I smirk and push him into the pool.

"Karma's a bitch," I say and walk off. I hear my phone play Sorry by Justin Bieber and leave it.

"Hey Beauty are you deaf? Your phone is going off," Justin says while getting out of the pool. He was soaking wet. It was actually so funny. I look back at him and roll my eyes.

"No sheez Sherlock! It's playing my favourite song which means it's a person I don't like," I say in a duh tone. They all look at me like I'm crazy and I roll my eyes again.

"I have different ringtones for different people. My ex-boyfriends, enemies and some of you jerks have the ringtone Sorry so when I hear that ringtone I know not to pick it up and I get to listen to an awesome song. For the people I do like, like Mom, Dad, some of you guys, Tristan and Lucy, I have the ringtone set for What Do You Mean by Justin Bieber. It's my second favourite song so yeah," I say and they look at me in shock.

"Wow," Jackson says. "So which one of us are on your Sorry list?" he asks.

"You," I say. He glares and I glare back.

"And..." he goes on.

"You," I say again.

"No one else?" he exclaims.

"Fine. You, Michael, Connor, Adam, Brett, Brandon, Max, Dan, Mat, and Tony," I say with a shrug. Those were all the football jocks, minus Dylan and Justin of course.

"What about Dylan and Justin?" Michael asks with hurt in his voice. I felt bad for a moment until I looked in his eyes and saw I meant nothing to him.

"They are on the Wildest Dreams list. As in I don't have a place for you yet," I say and start walking back to the backyard door.

"Wait!" Justin calls out. I turn around and nod. "You said you had ex-boyfriends, but never had your first kiss till last night,"

I sigh. "I was the Queen of Lincoln Lexford Fort May High School, in Vegas. Everyone worshiped me because they thought I was the best! So all the guys wanted  me. I would date them but I wanted my first kiss with someone special. But I lost that chance because of you. 1 of them cheated on me the other 3 I broke up with cause they just wanted sex," I say and enter the house.

I walk upstairs and into the bathroom. Why did I just admit that? I have no idea. But I did and now they know. What will happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 342 51
Mayra is an 18 year old girl, who is a senior in High school, has good grades, has a perfect boyfriend and a perfect family. But not everything is pe...
8.8K 158 12
At the age of thirteen Amelia's life changed for the worse. Her mother was hung and her father abandoned her. Now after five years she is learning mo...
132K 6.4K 62
"Hoodie Series ✔" [BOOK 1] Carly Myers who is always called a creepy nerd is well known by the whole school with the nickname "Hoodie" because she a...
148K 2.6K 30
Allison was bullied, she looked ugly. She was a loner. Her brother didn't talk to her at school. She had no friends. That all changed the day she le...