[i] made to be together ↠ tre...

By killpowers

Tremaine and Jazelle have been friends/lovers since childhood. Tremaine became known as Trey Songz , and Jaze... More

Prologue.
Chapter One | Swim Good
Chapter Three | Don't Be Scared
Chapter Four | Up To You
Chapter Five | Love Lost
Chapter Six | The Real Her/Him
Chapter Seven | Stuck on Stupid
Chapter Eight | Love Without Tragedy
Chapter Nine | Simply Amazing
Chapter Ten | Dirty Laundry
Chapter Eleven | Still Got It
Chapter Twelve | Get It Over With
Chapter Thirteen | Do Ya Thang
Chapter Fourteen | Passion/Pain/Pleasure
Chapter Fifteen | Love and War
Chapter Sixteen | We'll Be Fine
Chapter Seventeen | Forbidden Fruit
Chapter Eighteen | Can You Stand The Rain?
Chapter Nineteen | Forever Yours
Chapter Twenty | We All Want Love
Chapter Twenty-One | Doing It Wrong
Chapter Twenty-Two | Hate That I Love You
Chapter Twenty-Three | Moment 4 Life
Chapter Twenty-Four | Her
Chapter Twenty-Five | Say It
Chapter Twenty-Six | 1+1
Epilogue.
BONUS | Chapter Titles

Chapter Two | Complicated

2.5K 59 8
By killpowers

- Jazelle -

Did this nigga just ask me that? But I had to be straightforward and honest.

"Of course. I never stopped and I never will." "I thought so." he smiled and grabbed my hands.

"But, I'm IN love with Chris, you see the difference?"

He nodded and sighed. "I understand. It's just that you know I can't stand to see another man taking my place. My brother at that."

This is the most guilt and anxiousness I've felt at one time. It's too much, too complicated. Guilty because I know how much they both love me and I have strong feelings for both. Anxious because I love both of them, and I'm not about to choose.

"Can we change the subject?" I laughed dryly.

"Sure." he shot me his million dollar smile.

This is going to be hard. Chris is so....ugh. But Tremaine is so....mmm. Ermegerhd! The rest of the night we talked about our future, what's next, and our plans.

"You wanna get some drinks?" he asked.

"Maybe at the house, I don't want you drinking and driving."

We got to the house about an hour later, and the place was magically clean from the debris earlier. I guess he had a maid or two.

We both went upstairs to change and get comfortable. I threw on a tank top and yoga shorts. A girl can't be comfortable? We're just chilling. I went back downstairs and sat on his fluffy sectional couch. No less than two minutes later, he followed suit and came down in nothing but sweatpants and Jordan sandals with Nike socks. He hit all the right spots tonight. His 'v' lines turned me on even more. His body was sculpted to perfection. "See what you like? Like what you see?" he smirked.

Yes.

"No, actually. Those sweats are clashing with my toenail polish." I joked. Tremaine went into the kitchen and grabbed two wine glasses & a bottle of Rosé. He poured our glasses to the very top. "Thank you." I said.

He chugged down almost half of his glass and shimmied toward me. I twisted my lips in confusion and continued to sip mine slowly.

"You're pretty close here." I half-smiled.

"I know." he smirked. He was putting me under a spell that I could not control. As much as I wanted to just run away, I couldn't. It was like I was stuck there. In a trance. My mind is telling me no. But my heart is saying otherwise. Tremaine started rubbing on my thigh. I opened my mouth to protest but he put his finger on my lips. "Shhh." he whispered. I pouted and poked my bottom lip out. I guess that was the signal for Tremaine to bite my lip. He knew I loved it and it drives me crazy. I pursed my lips into full formation and he kissed them with so much passion. I kissed back and he smiled within the kiss. I opened my mouth, letting him know it was okay for him to enter his tongue. He did, and they wrestled for dominance.

After about ten minutes, he moved down to my neck and I let out a slight moan. "Trey..." He chuckled and started leaving hickies on my neck.

It may be wrong, but it feels right.

* * *

- Chris -

I knocked on the door of Michael's mansion. Chyna answered the door. "Hey Breezy!" she said, hugging me.

"Wassup ma?" I licked my lips and fist bumped her. Chyna was Michael's girl, but she was still hella fine. I walked into the living room to see him sitting on the couch, cuddled up with King and some little girl. I snuck up behind him and snatched his 'Last Kings' snapback off his head.

"Aye nig-!" he cut himself off before turning to look at me. "Breezy." he said greeting me. I came and sat next to King on the couch and picked him up.

Just then, a little familiar voice said , "Hey Uncle Chris!" It was Lay-Lay.

"Uncle?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, this Adrienne's baby." I said.

"This is my daughter."

What the fuck?

"Mane, we gotta talk, me and you." I said.

We went downstairs to the studio. "What's up man?" he asked, sitting down in a swivel chair.

"Dude, you need to keep this between us." I looked him in the eye.

"I ain't with that gay shit, nigga." he said laughing. He saw my serious face and his smile faded.

"Yo baby momma is Jazzy's sister. And...today...Adrienne gave me head and we had sex." I confessed. He got up and slapped me.

"Nigga, what the fuck is wrong with you?! You're about to get married! You fucking around with her sister, a hoe as we can see!" he yelled at me. I felt so guilty, I just wanted to kill myself. "Jazelle is a great girl, you don't see her hoeing around with Trey or Drake!" The sound of their names made my teeth clench and I tightened my jaw.

"I know. She threatened me too."

"Saying what? She not gone do shit, best believe."

"She said if I tell a soul she would ruin my relationship, career, and life."

"Fuck her. And I'm ashamed of you Christopher. You really fucked up. You tell Jazelle like the man you think you are, or I do it myself." The tears started rolling down my cheeks. I rarely ever cry, but my heart was burning.

"I'll do it." I said, my voice deeper than usual.

* * *

- Tremaine -

I had her right where I wanted her. She straddled me and put her forehead on mine. "Does he do it? Like I do it? I betchu he don't make you do like I do." I licked my lips and smirked. She hit my head and went to go empty our glasses.

"I'm gonna go hit the haysack." she said, slapping her palm against her forehead. Just then, her phone rang 'All My Life' by K-Ci and JoJo. I'm guessing it was Chris' ringtone. What a cornball.

* * *

- Jazelle -

I walked my way up the stairs into Tremaine's room. Chris was crying and I could barely hear what he was saying. All I could make out was "I'm sorry." "Babe, what are you sorry for?" I asked concerned. "YOU DID WHAT?!?!" "NO FUCK YOU CHRISTOPHER, FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC YOU CUNTBAG!" I screamed and hung up on him. I can't believe he just cheated on me with my own sister! Wait until I see that hoe. As soon as I'm done modeling I'm taking the first flight to LA and fucking her life up. I sat down on Tremaine's bed and put my head in my hands. I can't believe he did this to me. I'm not sad at all, I'm pissed. Tremaine came behind me and started rubbing my shoulders.

"What's wrong baby?" he asked, kissing my cheek.

"Christopher cheated. With my sister. He says that it was an accident. What? She tripped, fell and landed on his dick?" Tremaine laughed at my question and I rolled my eyes.

"I know how to cheer you up."

"How?" I rolled my eyes.

"Flick it up!" He took out his iPhone and started taking mirror pictures. We took 9 pictures and he made a collage out of them. My favorite was the one where I was looking up at him smiling and he was looking down at me laughing. He posted it on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram with the caption: 'Real men hold down real women...I happen to be a real man. 👌👫😍 @jazelle_evans'

Negative feedback came on my his Instagram comments with my name mentioned.

@TreysWifey143 : @Jazelle_Evans step yo ass away from my man.

@MrsNeverson211 : Bae you look sexy as ever , but @Jazelle_Evans is a hoe! 🙅

@TheRealTreysGirl : @Jazelle_Evans needs to stop messing around with Chris Brown and Trey. Being a hoe is not a good look!

I was really hurt by some of the comments, but they were just overly-obsessive fans of his. I just shook it off. A mention made me smile.

@badgalriri : Y'all look bad as phuck! #PhuckDeseHeauxz ! 😘 @Jazelle_Evans

Speaking of Rih , I need to tell her about what happened. I put my phone on silent because it just kept on buzzing.

"Ready for bed?" Tremaine asked, wearily.

"Yes. Thank you so much." He stripped down to his boxers, and when I saw a huge bulge, my eyes widened.

"Don't stare TOO hard baby." he laughed. I sucked my teeth and crossed my arms.

"Sleep with me?" Tremaine asked with puppy dog eyes. I hesitated for a moment. Eh, I guess,

"Sure."

I crawled under the covers next to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm never letting you go again." he whispered in my ear. I smiled because I felt comfortable with him. Then I finally drifted off to sleep.

*****************************************

:) I liked this chapter. Jazzy didn't pick just yet, but....you never know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 970 55
Third Book To The Series: Still trying to manage their lives, careers and kids. Throughout the change they know no one is perfect but will they surv...
30.3K 1K 28
When Jordan Bennett met Zion Wilson, she never thought he would make all of her wildest, yet fulfilling, fantasies and desires come true.
595 10 10
This Is A Romance Story About A Girl Named Jade Who's A Plus Size Girl Whom Is Still Figuring Out Herself, Life , And Most Of All Her Love Life. Will...
5.9K 331 37
Javae and Tremaine have known each other since they were babies. Everyone knew they were gonna be together it was kind of their destiny. He was going...