The Letter That Answers Every...

By cha0s_the0ry

Christina Knight's parents are dead and they left one secret untold to her heritage. They left her with so ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14(Warning: Sexual Content!)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17(Warning: Sexual Content!)
Chapter 18

Chapter 11

180 7 0
By cha0s_the0ry

*Christina's P.O.V.*

More than a month had passed since mine and Andy's argument and we haven't said one word to each other. I had started cutting again and no one knew about it.

I was laying in my bunk listening to Three Days Grace-I hate Everything About You and tears were welling in my eyes. I felt like this towards Andy, but I'm pretty sure he felt like this towards me too. That's Fine. I heard he had broken up with Juliet, but I didn't care. I wasn't taking him back. I sighed as Three Days Grace-Pain blasted through my headphones. I was thinking about how much this song represented me. I laughed at what a mess my life had become. God, if I wasn't constantly under watch, I would run away. Just up and leave. But I am.

I felt my phone buzzing next to me. Jinxx.

"Have to stay late at the studio for an extra 20 minutes. Hope you'll be fine alone."  The text read.

"Yea...." I replied.

God I was bored. And then a horrible thought popped into my head. Cutting. I sighed. Seriously? Yes. No. Yes! No! YES! NO! I went on for 10 minutes like this and finally landed on yes.

I got up and went to my things. I found my blade and walked to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door, then hovered over the sink and drug the blade across my skin. 10 minutes later, I had 20 total cuts on both my arms and I heard the door open. Shit, I waited too long. I washed my arms off, washed the blade off, then washed my arms again and gently slid my black hoodie on. I walked out of the bathroom and looked around. The guys were in the living room still. I quickly shoved my blade in my bag and silently climbed into the bunk I was previously in, which was Jinxx's. I played the song which was the beginning Just Like You-Three Days Grace...I smiled to myself as I felt someone gently shake me awake. I opened my eyes and looked to the source. Jinxx.

"Hey, we were thinking of going to a bar, will you be ok for a few hours?" I nodded. In 10 minutes they were gone again. I laid in the bunk for the time they were gone, listening to music.

*2 hours later*

I heard the door fling open, causing me to wake up. I heard the drunken laughter and stumbling come in. I tried to ignore it.

"Hey...Hey Christina! Come out...Out here." Shouted a drunken Jinxx. I sighed, put my iPod on pause and put it in my pocket and walked out to the living room.

"Yea?" I asked, looking at the 5 drunken men. I sighed. This would be a fun night.

"Why do you need that sweater. Take it off." Andy said. I shook my head. "Take. It. Off." He growled, coming closer. A tear slid down my cheek and I slowly took it off. Andy grabbed it from me and walked back to his original place.

"Come here." Said Ashley. I slowly walked up to him. Once I was in a foot of him, he grabbed both my wrists and pulled me into him. He kissed me and his kiss was drunken and sloppy. I screamed at the pain in my wrists and from the shock of him kissing me and pulled away, or tried to. He still had my wrists and none of the guys did anything but laugh. Ashley gripped my wrists tighter and held me against him. I was struggling and trying to pull away from him but it didn't work, only put me in more pain. Finally, I did what I had to do, but would regret. I kneed him in his manhood and he let go, then doubled over in pain. I backed up as Jinxx came near me. He grabbed my right wrist, a much tighter grip than Ashley had which made me whimper.

"P-Please l-let g-go." I whimpered. He didn't listen.

"Don't you ever do that again. Ever! Got it?" He growled at me. I nodded, biting my lip. Once he let go of me I ran to the bathroom, slammed the door and locked it. I slid down the door and cried. The pain in my wrists was so intense right now I just wanted to kill myself and make it stop. I heard the guys laughing for about another 20 minutes, probably about me, then it was silence. I slowly and quietly opened the bathroom door. They were sprawled out on the floor in the living room, passed out. Ashley had his ams spread out and there was blood on his hands. There was blood on Jinxx's left hand.

I walked back to the kitchen and ripped a piece of paper off of the small notepad on top of the fridge. I quickly wrote 2 simple words on it, then walked to my sweatshirt which was on the door handle. I slid it back on and walked out of the bus, closing the door silently behind me.

I ran and ran for about an hour, then just stopped. I was at the park I was when I found out I was Jinxx's sister. I walked to the tree and climbed up as high as I could. I settled down on the branch and cried some more. I put my head phones in and felt a raindrop on my head...Then another...Then another. I sighed as the rain started pouring down. There was no thunder or lighting. Just rain.

*The next morning, Jinxx's POV*

I sat up and groaned. I looked around the room. We were all sprawled out on the floor and couches, then I looked to Ashley. He blood on his hands! Then I got a flash of a memory. Chris. She screamed as Ashley pulled her into him and kissed her. She tried pulling away but he wouldn't let her. She kicked him in the dick. Then I remember walking up to her and grabbing her wrist. She whimpered and begged me to let go. I looked at my hands. One of them had blood on it. Dammit. She didn't. I didn't. Ashley didn't. Oh my God. I shot up and ran to the bunks, ripping the curtains open. None of them had Christina in them. I ran to the bathroom and flung the door open. No Christina. I walked quickly back to the guys to tell them she was gone when I saw a note on the counter. I picked it up and read it.

"FUCK YOU!!!" Dammit. Oh my God.

I ran out into the living room and shouted "WAKE UP YOU LAZY FUCKERS!!!" I heard a few groans and kicked CC who thought it was Andy and kicked him in the head. Andy in response threw a shoe at Jake, which hit Ashley who threw the shoe back to Jake. Now they were up.

"WHAT?!?" Ashley said, clearly annoyed.

"Ash, look at your hands." He did so. A look of shock ran over his face. He went pale. He looked at me. I knew he was thinking he hurt Chris and was silently begging it wasn't true, but I slowly shook my head.

"What?" Andy said. Ash and I showed him our hands.

"Whose blood is that?" CC asked. I looked at him.

"Who here is missing? Who used to self-harm?" I asked them.

"Oh my God." I heard Jake mumble. "We have to find her." He said louder.

"What's that?" Ashley asked, pointing at my note. I handed it to him. He took a second reading it, then handed it to Jake, who handed it to Andy, who handed it to CC who handed it back to me. We all got up and I called her cell phone. I heard it ringing in my bunk. I walked to my bunk and threw the covers back. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID....It of course said my name. I ended the call and threw her phone down.

"Come on." I said, walking out of the bus. They followed me and we immediately split up, going our separate ways. Not really sure of which ways, just any ways, desperate to find Christina.

*Christina's P.O.V.*

I woke up and immediately remembered what happened last night. Tears sprang to my eyes almost instantly and rolled down my cheeks. I tried to check what time it was on my iPod, but I had fallen asleep with it playing, so it was dead. I put it in my pocket and sat in the tree, crying some more.

I had to sit up there crying for at least an hour like that before I heard footsteps. I looked down through the leaves and saw Ashley. I backed up into the tree as far as I could, hoping he wouldn't see or hear me. He stopped at his phone ringing.

"Hello?....I'm at the park...I-In a t-tree?" He stuttered. Oh no. "The big one? Uhm....Ok, I'll see Jinxx." Damn you Jinxx. I pulled up my sleeves and looked at my arms. They were bruised and blood was smeared on them. I pulled my sleeves back down.

"I see you." Ashley called. I looked down, flipped him off and looked straight ahead. "Please come down, because I can't come up there." He shouted up at me.

"Good. I'd like to keep it this way." I said coldly, loud enough for him to hear. I glanced at him and he had his phone up to his ear.

"Hey Jinxx...Yea, I found her...Yup...She won't come down. Ok, hurry." He hung up his phone and sat on the bench below me.

10 minutes later Jinxx, Andy, Jake and CC were walking up. Ashley stood up.

"She's up there." He said, pointing to me. They all looked up and I flipped them off. I heard Jinxx sigh, then step on the bench. 2 minutes later he had climbed up and was on the branch below me. I looked at him and extended my legs so he couldn't climb up. That didn't stop him. Soon we were face-to-face and I stood up.

"Show me your arms." He said.

"Nope." I said, popping the 'p'.

"Fine, come down then show me your arms."

"Naw, I'm good." I said.

"Christina get your ass down there, now." He said sternly. I ignored him. "Christina, don't you ignore me. Get your ass out of this tree and back to the bus."

"Fine, I'll get out of this tree, but no was in hell I'm going back to the bus." I said. I stood up and moved past Jinxx, purposely nearly knocking him off.

"Christina, I swear to God if you jump-" I didn't stick around to listen. I jumped, flying through the air and landed on the ground. I stood up and looked up to Jinxx, who was glaring down at me. In a minute he was down on the ground, scolding me for jumping. "March." He said. I didn't move. He had to push me back to the bus. Or at least he got 1/2 way before I decided to try and run but got caught by Ashley, who picked me up and slung me over his shoulder.

The rest of the walk back to the bus I was kicking and fighting Ashley and when we got onto the bus he plopped me down on the couch. I crossed my arms and brought my knees up to my chest. I looked away from all of the guys.

"Can you give us a moment?" Jinxx asked them. They all left into the bunk room. Jinxx sat to my right, I was looking left, and Jinxx said "Chris. Please look at me." I of course ignored him again. "Chris, please?" He said softer.

"Why should I. You let Ashley hurt me. You laughed. You hurt me. Why the hell should I look at you?" I snapped.

"Because we were drunk and didn't mean it. You know we would never do anything to hurt you." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Can you please show me your arms?" I relaxed my muscles, but I didn't move. Jinxx got up and moved in front of me and picked my arms up, causing me to flinch. He gently rolled my sleeves up. He was dead silent.

*Jinxx's P.O.V.*

I rolled Crissy's sleeves up and what I saw made my heart stop. Her arms were bruised and blood was smeared on them. Oh my God. How could we have done this to her? And not even have done anything to help her? Ugh. Sometimes we are such morons. I hated myself right now.

"Ashley, come out here." I called. I heard his footsteps behind me.

*Christina's P.O.V.*

No. Why did just call Ashley out? Ugh. Right now I hated myself enough for cutting, then letting Jinxx find out, and now for him showing Ashley. Ashley stopped dead in his tracks when he saw my arms. I could already see his eyes were getting tear filled. He sat down next to me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so sorry." He said quietly. I could tell he was crying. I felt bad for him. He had his head on my shoulder and I rested my head on his and closed my eyes, letting a few of my own tears escape. I felt the couch dip down next to me and the person grabbed my hand looked at the cuts on my arms. But I could tell they weren't Jinxx's hands, they were Andy's. I didn't even hear them walk out. He started slowly and gently kissing each cut. I flinched ever so slightly when he did so.

Here I was. The center of attention of 5 guys. My idols. Black Veil Brides. Ashley Purdy, Jinxx, Jake Pitts, CC and Andy Biersack. They all cared about me. Jinxx and Ashley were crying. Andy was kissing each cut. CC and Jake were sitting at my feet.

"We have to help you heal. We are going to get rid of all of your blades. Every last one. We aren't going to quit until we feel you're completely healed." Jinxx said. I smiled to myself. This would be hell.

"First though, you need another motivation." Andy said. I shifted, looking at him. He was still holding my hand. He glanced up at me. "You need as much motivation as you can get, so...Will you be my girlfriend again? I know I fucked up big time in the past, but I want to start over." He said. I thought a moment. I smiled and gave a slight nod. He smiled and shifted. His head was now on my shoulder. Ashley's head was too. Jinxx had walked to the bathroom and came out a moment later with a first aid kit. He started putting peroxide on my cuts. It stung like a mother fucker and I kept flinching.

Finally the burning subsided and Jinxx put gauze on the cuts. I shifted, handing him my sweater after he asked me to give it to him. I didn't want to, but I had another one in my bag and they already knew about my cuts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 1.2K 15
I walked into my favorite coffee shop and hummed Saviour by Black Veil Brides to myself, then I felt someone tapping me on the shoulder. I turned and...
127K 1.9K 43
Iris and Jinxx had been best friends since they were really young. Yes, the famous Jinxx from Black Veil Brides. Through that connection, she got t...
3.8K 98 7
Okay so basically I didn't ever plan on publishing this story so sorry if it is complete shit haha.... I am not joking. Warnings: cursing, self harm...
248K 6.7K 26
Scarlett Ferguson was the second born in her family. But as she gets older her parents marriage begins to fall apart. All she has is her brother Jere...