Delinquent school for boys an...

By HrDrSr4112

More

Delinquent school for boys and Me.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Delinquent School for boys and Me.Chapter 4
Delinquent school for boys and Me.Chapter 5
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Update

Chapter Six

204 8 0
By HrDrSr4112

Sorry it's been so long guys.

________________________________________

"Andy!Wait i'll walk with you!"Colby yelled skating over to me.I looked down at the skateboard and remembered what i did to get it i smiled.

"Sup Colby?"I asked as he picked the skateboard up and sauntered over to me.

"Nothing ,wanted to catch lunch with ya"He smirked.

"K"I said and began to walk to the cafateria doors,He pulled on my Jacket I turned to see what he wanted.

"Ya what happened Colby"

"Can i ask you something?"He asked

"Sure."

"Will you go on a date with me this weeked i know were friends inall but-"He stated before i put my hand on his lips and made him stop.

"I would love to"I smiled and began to walk into the cafateria.I Felt an arm on my shoulder and knew it was Colby by his touch.I tried to shrug him off but couldn't I tried again with no sucess.I walked in the doors and pulled out of his Grasp by Gary Thank god for Gary....

"You and Cobly are????"

"No just one date and it's saturday calm down Gary geez."I smiled to him and looked at colby who wasn't happy i was pulled out of his arm.

"Well I dont know how Alex will feel about this..Andy you know he likes you and....Just be careful because Alex isn't the nicest person and we allknow he doesn't like to share."Gary smirked as he looked down at me.

"I walked to get My lunch i got the usual I got 2 peices of pizza,Apple,And a soda.I paid the Lady my money and smiled She had the 'I hate my Job' look on her Face.I winked and she grunted.I walked to my now usual spot between Gary and Colby I sighed hoping Alex wouldn't find out about the date.But why should he care i'm not his property or his girlfriend.I sat down next to Colby.He smiled.

"You still Eat like a trucker!or more than i do annyway"Gary stated.

"Growing girl needs food Gosh Gary didn't you know that?!"I smirked.I felt a hand on my thigh I lookede Down at the hand i smacked it and pulled my chair back Then i saw a head pop up from inderneath the Table....Duke.

"What the Hell were you doing?!"

"Well...Haha uum..Just hanging out"Duke said Casually as he sat in my spot and i Huffed.

"Aww what's wrong princess didn't get your way?Why dont you fight me for it?"He smirked I huffed agian.

"See Duke I would but I would hurt beat your Ass Too bad.And you would like it way way too much."I grinned at the Total ass in my spot.He sat while i tried to calm down i couldn't get kicked out of Delinquent school for fighting cause they would send me back and i would be on the streets.

"Move"

"No"

"Yes" I stated firmly.

"God Dam it Duke move!"Colby yelled in his brothers Ear as he slouched in his chair.I looked at Colby impressed with his sudden pissyness.Duke stood up and looked At me and back to Colby Then spoke..

"Aww now see that's not right...And Besides Andy was my girl from the beginning Colby So go find a guy to mess around with."Duke sneered at his brother.Colby stood up and walked up to his brother

"If it Wasn't for YOU i wouldn't be here anny way!Andy ISNT yours."Colby spat.Duke.

"Whatever you say man"Duke said as he pushed Colby.I pulled Colby before the fight got anny further than needed.

"Why did you do that Andy?!''Colby yelled i my face.

" did it to make sure that my date for satruday didn't get his face melted."I smirked.His face turned red.

"you didn't have to save me Andy i'm a big boy"HE stated and walked back to his dorm i guessed.. I sighed guys are too complicated.

I walked up and around the school. I thought about a lot of things. It was getting dark outside when I entered the park area of the School it was pretty with plants and with swings and the trees where the Stoner kids hung out most of the time. I sat in on the edge of sand and grass and drew shapes and stuff in the sand.

"Andy” A Voice said as the person's hands wrapped around my waist.

"Um person I kinda need personal space! And who are you anyway." I said as I pried his hands off of me and jumped up. I turned to see Alex.

"Alex what the hell were you doing?” I asked shakily as I stood up.

"I need to talk to you about something!?” He stated as he stood up and came eye level with me.

"What ever you want I don’t have it and I got to go get to my dorm… curfew Alex. " I stated as I tried to walk away.

"I heard about your date with Colby.” He stated almost mad?

"Ya so That's really none Your business now is it?!” I spat. He smirked and pulled me up and very close to him .My breath caught and I looked up at him and his icy blue eyes. Our lips met and electricity happened. After a few minutes I pulled away awe struck.

"Alex…. We cant this is wrong I am going out with Colby this weekend anyway." I said as I looked down at the ground.

"You are not going out with him! Your mine-- I...I ....I think I might....".

"Alex stop...I Hate being treated like a toy to you boys this is Bull Shit And I cant take it anymore! I'm going out with Colby because he had the BALLS to ask me!” I Yelled. He looked at me with angry Eyes.

"Andy he cant protect you against these guys, You don’t understand that when they see you with another guy their going to want what they have. I...I care about you Andy and I don’t want anything bad to happen to you.” He said as he pulled me close to his chest in a hug.

"Whatever I think that he can and he will he's a better guy than you give him credit for!.” I Yelled into his chest one last time.

"I'm Leaving if you care and don’t follow me Alex..."I spat as I turned and walked the length of the grass until I hit the pavement. I stared at my feet the whole time on my way to Gregor Hall. I finally reached the Door and pried it open and made my way up the stairs. I opened my door to see Scott on the computer and Gary on my bed.

"Hey guys” I smiled.

"Hey"

"Sup??"

"Went for a walk after the thing with Colby".

"Oh" Scott said then went back to the computer.

"OH!! I need to help you pick date clothes! Tomorrow is Saturday Andy!” Gary stated.

"Gary I do Not need help with anything Clothing Related You'll pick some girly color." I stated as I flopped down on my Scott's bed, I was so Tired and I really wanted to sleep. I decided to take a shower I grabbed my underwear and a change of clothes and went into the bathroom and locked the door. I stepped into the shower.

~~~~~~~NEXT MORNING ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke the next morning to someone jumping on my bed.

"ANDY! Wakey Wakey!!!!" Gary yelled in my ear.

"Shut it Gary I don’t want to see you right now” I stated as i shut my eyes so tight i saw colors.

"Fine but if i have to stay i wanna go back to bed too.."He pouted.

"Get in but don’t touch me or i'll cut your friend off."I stated.

"Okay"..........I fell asleep and Woke up again to the sound of Three large guys walking into the room.

"HA-ha Dude I caught the ball you were the one who needs to learn how to throw." I recognized Colby's voice.

"Dude your ...Whatever. Hey lets wake Andy up" Scott stated.

"Okay" Colby sounded unsure. I felt Scott's hand on the top cover that was about to be removed. He yanked back the cover.

"What The Hell?!?!” Scott yelled.I looked over to Gary who wearing Spiderman footed pjs. I snickered and got up, I gave Colby a quick hug and went to get on my clothes. I picked a pair of white shorts and a black loose top I slipped it on and walked back into the room. Colby Smiled while Scott was trying to get Gary up. I snickered and looked at the clock 12:59.

"Guys I'm going to get some well lunch." I smiled as i tried to walk out the door.

"No way We've got a date today. I thought we would catch an early move and then get something to eat later..."Colby said as he pulled my hand back.

"Ok but I have to go change I’m really sweaty" He stated. He was wearing gym shorts and A sweaty t-shirt that clung to his muscles.

"Doesn't bother me what you wear but you kinda smell." I snickered and he smiled.

"I care and I don’t want to go out with a hot girl and smell like grass and other guys” He said as he walked out and to his dorm. I watched as he disappeared with Scott in tow. I turned around and went back into my room, Gary who was still waking up was sitting on the side of my bed Blair eyed.

"Morning sleeping beauty! Wakey, Wakey" I yelled as I walked past him to sit down on the computer chair.

"Dude I was like in this room this morning how did that happen ?!?!?" He grinned very confused.

"You came into my room this morning @ like 5:00." I stated.

"Wow I'm sleepwalking again".

~~~~~~~~15 min later~~~~~~~~

Knock

knock knock

knock knock knock.

I heard the wraps on the door and I closed the Bing page I was on and got up. I reached for the door and pulled it open, Colby was standing their in A white Hurley shirt that showed his muscles and plain jeans.

"Hey Andy ya ready?"

"Ya just let me grab my wallet.." I started to reach behind me to get my wallet but was cut off by being pulled out of the door and the door was shut behind me. We walked out and down the hall and out the front doors. I spotted Alex in the commons while we walked past. He looked up and at me and smiled then he looked to Colby his face turned Red with Anger. I pulled Colby a little faster than usual to get us out of the awkward situation. We finally made it to his car and got in.

"I'm glad you came.. I really didn't think that you would." He smiled. As the car went down the road and down the street and into the movie theater parking lot(movie theater is in the mall!).I got out of the car and went to the front of the car. Colby pulled my hand to him and put his arm around me.

"Um…Colby I’m n-..."I started.

"Were not on campus and i don’t want any guy’s looking at my girl." He said as he wrapped his arm around me tighter. I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder. To be brutally honest i was thinking of Alex the whole time of the movie. I kind of wished that Colby was sometimes Alex. Every time Colby would hold my hand or put his arm around me I thought about him and how mad it would make him. The movie finally ended and I dumped my popcorn and drink in the trash.

"I'm going to the bathroom I’ll be right back" Colby nodded and went to the guys bathroom. I went out of the movie theater and sat on the bench in the main part of the mall where the fountain was. Most people were talking and a little girl was throwing a fit for a teddy bear her mother was red faced and embarrassed about the little girl.

"Hey pretty girl want some candy?" Came a voice from behind me. I turned sharply around to see Alex.

"What the hell are you doing here??" I stated at him.

"I wanted to see a movie with a friend" He smirked." Do you want to meet her? She's right over their" He said as he pointed to a skanty girl with bleach blonde hair and a belly shirt. I stood shocked what had just happened? I thought that Alex liked- me. My train of thought was cut off by Colby's voice.

"Hey Alex what you doing here man?"

"I wanted to catch a movie with my date for tonight” He said as he nodded to the girl who was giggling as Alex put his arm around her. I felt mad and angry I wanted to rip her from him and pull him over to me. I resisted and looked to Colby for support he smiled.

"Me and Andy had a great Date well I think s

so..."He trailed off. Colby pulled me backwards into his chest and I looked up at him, He grinned and kissed me hard on the lips. I pulled back astonished, I looked over to Alex who was turning red with Anger. I saw it coming and I should have stopped it but I didn't Alex's fist swung and Hit Colby in the jar and thrust upward. Colby came back with a swing to the bottom of Alex's cheek. I heard the cracking of a bone and the blood came out of Alex's cheek. Alex pushed Colby to the ground with one swift motion and was on top of him wailing away. I knew better than to interfere with a fight of this kind unless that I wanted a black eye of my own. I stayed back and listened to Alex's Date yelled at him as he Was onto of Colby.

"What the Hell are you doing Alex? Your with me Remember? why are you fighting him?” She yelled.

"SHUT UP!"I yelled at her As the Mall Cops brushed past her and me and made their way to the guys. I watched as the cops pulled them away from each other. Colby's Lip and Gums were bleeding, Alex on the other hand's nose was Crooked which meant certain dislocation.

"What's your problem man! I kissed my date and You go all Ape Shit! on me” Colby hollered as the Cops pulled him away.

I watched astonished. I walked over to Alex and stood in front of him.

"What the HELL was THAT!!!!?"I yelled at him as the cops hand cuffed him.

"I told you Andy I don’t like to Share! I’ve had enough I want to be with you!" He said as they pulled him away .For the first time in 4 months 26 hours and 4 minutes I began to Cry. I reached for my phone in my packet to call Gary I needed a friend right now.

"Hello Gary...I need you to come pick me up at the mall now!” I said into the phone fatly.

"Andy! What's wrong?! What happened o okay I’ll be right their I’ll pick you up at the south end in about 10 minutes” CLICK! I shut my phone and began walking to the south end of the mall.I thought about a lot of things i thought about my past Matt and J.C and Alex and Colby and me being in this suck school because no one wanted me not even my real mom. I sat outside the mall waiting for Gary to come and get me. I sat their for a while and I finally saw a blue car speeding my way from the parking lot. I saw Gary hop out of the car as he ran over to me full speed.

“What’s wrong? What happened? What the hell did Colby do to you?” Gary said exasperated from the run o

“Fight…Alex…Colby Over…Me. I didn’t and don’t know what to do..” I sobbed into Gary’s chest.

“Your crying over those stupid boys.. Is that all that’s not the Built hard Ford Tough Andy I know! So tell Gary what’s Really bothering you.” Gary suggested as he looked down on my hard. I sighed as I looked up at him…Should I tell someone I Kinda barley know? Or should I keep up my walls that I worked so hard to build and keep up? I decided against my obvious choice. I would tell Gary my Story All Of it.

“Gary You can Judge me if you want to After you hear this.. You probably wont like me very much after I tell you….So”. I tried to say through snuffs.

“Just tell me Andy I wont Judge!” Gary almost shouted at me.

“Fine…A bunch of Gang bangers and fighters broke into my house and killed my Parents. Me and Matt Decided to avenge them. So we went after them full force It was bad, Bloodthirsty, and Angry. All that was left of them was the Corpses, I was arrested and sent into a home with a family friend and my brother ditched me. I ran too but was caught with a Knife in my Shoe and went to court for possession. The Judge thought that I had one two many chances to get my act together. I didn’t change my ways So I ended up here In the is Dumb Ass School and Stuck with you bone heads!.” I sighed the last part and looked to Gary who looked stunned. “Well…..”I asked.

“Oh! My god Andy I didn’t realize that you…Oh.” Gary said as he looked at me with a stranger’s eyes. “Lets get you home Andy. I’m sure that the Dean already has heard about this fight from the Police, he’ll probably want your input about what happened.” Gary fumbled for words as he finished his sentence.

I walked through the gates of the school trying to remain calm. I mean no one  here knew what had happened or probably even cared. I hurried across the campus abd into my dorm. I tugged for the key in my pocket and Opened the door. I walked in and flopped down on my bed, Gary sat in the computer chair and stared at me.

“I don’t know what to do! Stop looking at me like that!” I spat at him.

“Don’t be mad at me lil’ Missy just because you’re having a bad day! How come you don’t to know what to Do Andy? It’s crystal clear! Have you seen the way that boy looks at you?! I mean come on Andy..” He yelled at me as he stood and walked towards the door.

“What? What are about talking about Gary?” I asked.

“Don’t be stupid Andy…Use your head.” He called as he slammed the door on his way out. I huffed and walked across the Room to my I pod that was on the computer desk. I was about to press play when I heard my name called over head on the announcements.

“ANDY MAYES come to the office now!” I put My I pod down and walked out the door. I walked slowly down the stairs and across the threshold to outside. I went across the commons and By the place where Colby and I had met and I had also met Alex by the tree. I went into the depressing building and Looked at the woman behind the coulter. I raised me hand to her.

“Don’t say it I know the Way.” I said flatly as I walked past her and down the familiar hall and to a familiar brown door. I knocked hastily on the door. “Come in Mrs. Mayes” The headmaster called. I opened the door to see four cops, two boys I cared about ,and one pissed off old man. I went in and sat down in the char he was motioning to.

“Mrs. Mayes you can see why you’re here. So would you like to explain boys?” He asked all of us. I looked from Colby to Alex. Colby’s nose was bandaged up and His face was Red, Alex’s eye was black and I could see a little blood running from his lip to his cheek. I felt bad really really bad.

“Since no one’s talking I’ll start asking questions. Mr. Night what on earth would make you want to Assault Mr. Kinsley first? Humph?” Headmaster asked.

“I was tired of Kinsley’s crap. To be honest it as over Andy.” Alex said as he smirked towards me.

“Ya it was sir, Andy and I were on a date and he attacked me.” Colby said looking at Alex and then to me.

“ So this was all over And about Mrs. Mayes? This is what I was afraid of anyway…I have a quick solution if no one else has anything to say..” He trailed off. I knew where he was going and I didn’t like it at all. I knew it was coming someone was going to have to leave…

“Each of you will leave our facility for a week. Law requires that I Keep you away from each other for a week. You will be sent to Seclusion total isolation in the single bed room bunks on the east side of Campus. Your escort’s will take you their now. I’ll see you in A week!” He said cheerily as he shooed us away into the hall way. A cop seized my arm and led me down the hall and Outside. I followed Colby out the doors and Across the Campus. We were shoved into a Van. We each sat by our cops on both sides of Us. I really felt like a delinquent now. I looked at the floor madly, I was mad at the headmaster for sending us to seclusion. I was happy no one would get suspended or anything. The car came to a sudden stop half way down the Dirt road out back and I was pushed out the door.

“Get a move on Girlie!” The cop said as he pushed me.

“Fuck you don’t touch me” I spat.

“Don’t take that tone with me!” He said back as he pushed me forward and faster down the path to the cottages. I pulled back my fist and hit him in the Right eye. He gasped and touched his eye and cheek. I expected more impact and maybe for him to fall but instead he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

“Put her down now.” Alex said flatly in a menacing voice.

“Or what little Delinquent boy?” The cop stated as he walked up the path to a little house. He sat me down and pulled out a key and pushed it into the door. I got pushed into the Door and it was immediately shut behind me. I looked around the room with wide eyes. It was so small it was about as big as a prison cell. It looked like prison too the wall’s were gray and the windows were blacked out so you couldn’t see out. The walls were bare, Only a bed and a toilet were in the one room. This room totally sucks and I have to be here a whole week without anyone to talk to. I really am going to go insane from quiet.

On the third day I was about to drive myself nuts looking for something to do. I understand now that insane asylum’s really do make you lose that little bit of human sanity you have when you enter. It’s night now and I really cant sleep I get out of here in two days thank god. What’s really stupid is that I’ve built probably 300 card houses in my spare time.

I look up and see a hand waving in my window. I gut up' on my feet and look out the window. It’s dark and I cant see much bit his eyes his gorgeous blue eyes. Alex smirks and walks around to the front of my Cottage holding cell. Within a few seconds the door flies open.

“Alex?! What the hell are you doing here and how did you get out?” I asked him. He smirked at me as he closed the door and came further inside.

“A tooth pick a bobby pin and a Magnet.” He smirked as he walked closer to where I stood.

“We need to Talk about the Mall Alex… what you want and want …” I trailed off as I looked at him.

“I don’t want to talk about it Andy! I already told you! I Told you when the cops were taking you away! Don’t you remember?” He asked. I smiled Well duh I remembered when he told me that he wanted to be with me! How could any body forget when the guy you’re falling for tells you he wants to be with you? Not this girl.

“ Ya I remember.” I sighed as I looked up at him. He pulled me over so that he was holding me.

Well I want to be with you and I don’t want Colby around! That’s what I want.” Alex said into my ear. But his lips caused a mine to touch his and it was electricity. I kissed him and he kissed me back. Before we could he was sitting on the bed with me straddling him.

Anddddy” He moaned into my ear. I left his lips and went down to his jaw. I was starting to enjoy myself when Alex’s shirt came off. I traced his abs each one sepperate.

“”””””””””ALEX POV!

I took off my shirt and Andy watched. Finally I could get to be with her, I could be the one to protect her from these Guys all of them even if it was just from that Faggot Colby and Gabe. But Then again it was kind of cute how Andy got mad when she seen me kissing on Suzanne. But Andy was cute all the time no matter what she did. God what was this girl doing to me? I’m a criminal and she still didn’t know what I was in here for…Oh well. She sat ontop of me and my mind stopped thinking. But her face something was wrong.

“Alex I cant do this…I…I’ve only…With my….” She said as she began to sob. I pulled her closer to me in a warm embrace and hugged her close. I didn’t want her to think this was all I wanted from her. Then I said the three little words that you cant take back from anyone when you say them…

“It’s okay Andy…I love you and I’m willing to wait for you.” I smirked down at her. She grinned through her cloudy eyes. If she only knew that That was partially the reason that I was in

here….

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 133 16
Nothing just read if ya want and tell me what u think about and vote pls .... Hope you enjoye the story ♥
340K 10.6K 28
"You're going to boarding school." These are the words Kate Anderson thought would ruin her life. She soon finds out though, that her trecherous pun...
118K 1.9K 18
Marcie is the new girl in school. She has always moved a lot and never makes friends. She doesn't want to, but Andy is making it impossible for her...