Alpha's Little Secret (Comple...

By isk8te88

Clarity is the Daughter of one of the biggest packs in America.. the Blue Mountain Pack. Her brother is the n... More

Quick Note
Alpha's Little Secret
Meet Clarity!
Yay?
Was it real or was it a dream?
Club a Little Here and There and Then..
Leave Me Alone
How Is It Soo Big?????
Afterward
Was I Too Late?
Come quietly
The Chase
A Little Date
Secret is out
Think Clarity Think
Break Free
Deception
Prisoner
Sabrina
A/N
Helping Out
It's Time
Where We Left Off
Happily Ever After
The King's Lost Luna (Coming Soon)
NEW BOOK

Interrupted

6.8K 210 9
By isk8te88

HI... SO ITS BEEN A LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TIME SINCE I HAVE WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK.. WHAT BETTER WAY THEN TO STOP NOW! I'VE NEVER GIVEN YOU DETAILS IN MY LIFE.. WELL RELATIONSHIPS HAPPEN AND I'M A SOPHOMORE IN COLLEGE AND HAHA YA SO LIFE HAS BEEN BUSY AND I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO WRITE/PUBLISH AND BLAH BLAH BLAH. FUNNY I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS AND THEN RE-READ IT AND EDITED TO CAUSE I WASN'T A GOOD WRITER 2 YEARS AGO.. HOPEFULLY I'M A BIT BETTER.. IF YOU WERE FOLLOWING THIS BOOK SORRY I STOPPED I THOUGHT ABOUT DELETING, BUT THEN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE TO FINISH SOMETHING! :) 

ONCE AGAIN COMMENT, VOTE AND ALL THAT JAZZ IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS AND NON OF THAT THIS SUCKS OR NEGATIVE STUFF. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

ONE LAST THING (SORRY FOR THIS LONG A/N) I'M STUDYING TO BE A PSYCH MAJOR SO IF ANY OF YOU READING THIS NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO OR ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO PLEASE TALK TO ME I'VE HAD A TON OF SHIT THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME AND MY FRIENDS LATELY AND I UNDERSTAND HOW HARD LIFE CAN GET! PLEASE AS SOMEONE WHO IS LOOKING INTO THIS PROFESSION AND LOVE IT TO DEATH PLEASE IF YOU NEED TO TALK TO ME ABOUT ANYTHING I AM ALL EAR AND INBOX ME HERE ON WATTPAD. HONESTLY YOU'D BE ANONYMOUS BECAUSE OF YOU USERNAME. 

ANYWAYS ENJOY OF THAT DARK STUFF ENJOY! XX

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap?

So what has happened in the last few chapters was Clarity found out that her pack had been attacked by Nick, Alpha of the Black Forest. he believes that he is destined to be king of all werewolves and believes that Clarity is the piece he needS to fulfill it.. Clarity went with him to protect her family because she's a heroic kind of girl :) (girl power). She runs away cause she's fast and reunites with her mate Xavier (Greenwood Pack), Clarity (Blue Mountain). She confesses to herself that she has fallen heads over heels for Xaiver and wants to complete the mating process ;) ;)... and thats where we have left off.

Clarity's POV

Xavier and I got out of the pool and started to head towards his... er I mean our? yes our room. I was so excited to finish this mating process and finally be one with him. I knew he was just as excited as me because once we got out of the swimming pool area he picked me up and using his werewolf speed, we got to our room in no time. Once the door was closed, he pinned me between him and the wall. I had no where to go, but I didn't mind because I didn't want to go anywhere. We stared into each others eyes until Xavier latched onto my mouth with his. The kiss what hot, but sweet and also laced with need. Both of us were soaking wet, but Xavier didn't seem to mind because we somehow had traveled from the wall to the bed. He threw me on the bed and was hovering over me in no time.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked quietly while blowing on my mark.

To answer his question I kissed him showing how much I wanted and needed this. After the kiss he understood what I wanted and unclasped my bra so my boobs were bouncing around. Next, he slowly and painfully took off my bottoms and his as well. 

"Xavier?" I said while biting my lip.

"Is everything okay Clairty?" I saw worry in his face.

"I'm.... I'm a virgin." I said while looking down.

"It's okay love, i'll be here and i'll try to make it not hurt as much." as he kissed me. 

I felt him position him and just as he was about to go in we heard a knock on the door.

"Alpha...." Caleb was on the other side.

"WHAT?" Xavier asked obviously upset and clearly annoyed that we got interrupted at the worst time possible.

"Our territory is being invaded by the Black Forest Pack."

Xavier and I looked at each other and both knew who was behind this.

.... Nick.

Nick's POV

Once we arrived at Greenwood pack I knew that we had to be smart about attacking. All I wanted to do was quietly go into his land, take what was mine and leave with no trace behind. It was simple really all I needed was a few of my men to distract all the warriors while me and a few of men went to steal Clarity. 

As I was closing in on the Alpha's house I noticed a silhouette pacing back and forth and I knew for sure it was Clarity. As smart as Xavier is he should have realized that I would have planned better than to just attacked the whole pack. I motioned to my men with me to keep watch while I went up to get her. With my werewolf strength I was able to easily jump on the roof without her hearing me below. It was time to put my real plan into action. 

Clarity's POV

I can't believe Xavier wouldn't let me go with him.. All I can remember is the fight we just had.

Flashback.

"Xavier I'm coming with you."

"Clarity... no your not if something were to happen to you I would never be able to forgive myself."

"Xavier.. I'm not a weak little pup.. I was the top of my class and I can handle myself.."

"Clarity stop arguing you are to stay up here and that is final!"

"No i'm not going to stop arguing because what if something happens you YOU?" emphasizing the you.

"I'll be fine Clarity i'm the strongest Alpha there is."

"ya but Nick trained you he knows EVERYTHING about you."

"Not everything" he growled and left the room without another word." 

End Flashback

how can he be soo ignorant. It irritated me so much, I can't believe he wouldn't let me fight. If he were to die I wouldn't be able to live without him or live with the fact that there wasn't anything I could do, because he locked in this room. 

CRASH.

"Nick??? what are you doing here?"

"I'm coming to take what's mine you little bitch, how dare run away from me and think I wouldn't come back to get you?"

"I'm not going with you, your sick and gross."

"well my queen you don't seem to have a choice in whether your coming with me or not."

"yes I do and don't call me that!" I shifted into my wolf because each time he opened his mouth my wolf got closer and closer to the surface. I thought it would be a good move, but then Nick shifted into his huge black wolf that was a lot bigger than mine. I wasn't going down without a fight though.

I knew he was waiting for me to strike so the first thing I did was run into him, once I ran into him I saw that he fell out the window. I looked down and saw him lying on the ground. He didn't look to happy. In fact, he looked like he had steam coming out of his mouth. 

All of a sudden he started barking order and out of no where two tan wolves came down from the roof and pushed me out the window. I landed with a thud and it even as a werewolf the pain was immense. Nevertheless, I quickly got up and got into a fight stance.

you know your not going to win princess. 

I'm not going to go down without a fight asshole and stop calling me those names! 

And with that he leaped into the air trying to grab my neck, but I was too fast for him and dodged him right away but I didn't see the other wolves as they pounced on me and pinned me down.

Nick shifted back to his human and pulled out a needle. 

"I wish I didn't have to do it the hard way my queen." he said while shaking his head.

In the time that I had I quickly mind linked Xavier: Nick Has me. Help! I love you so much and I know you'll do anything to get me out of this situation.

As soon as I sent the message I felt the needle prick my neck and I started to feel woozy and blacked out from whatever was in that needle. All I knew was that from here on out. I would do anything to get back to my mate and I would fight my way through anything this jackass threw at me.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! STAY TUNED FOR MORE AND HOPEFULLY I'LL BE POSTING MORE! 

SAMI XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 22.3K 40
Emma was raised to be the perfect luna. She's caring and sweet, feisty and protective. Her pack loves her and she them. Everything changes on her se...
4.4M 99.1K 47
Lauren is 19 years old and the daughter of the village mayor. One day she accidently meets her mate - the most feared, brutal and unpredictable Alph...
142K 4.4K 29
Highest ranking: #532 in werewolf #3 in traitor He wanted a submissive Luna She was the opposite She wanted a kind Alpha He was the opposi...
2.4K 364 54
Twins Eden and Jake never knew their parents. So they have always been close. When the Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack finds them and takes them in as p...