Mutual Love With A Gryffindor...

By astridologia

Lilith Marie Joe, a "normal" pure-blood wizard and a daughter of death eaters. She's the typical Slytherin gi... More

Mutual Love With A Gryffindor
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46 โ€ข Part 1
46 โ€ข Part 2
47

23

2.2K 44 8
By astridologia

X X I I I

F U T U R E  R E A D E R

The practice of predicting information about a person's life. The scope of future reading is in principle identical with the practice of divination. The difference is that divination is the term used for predictions considered part of a religious ritual, invoking deities or spirits, while the term future reading implies a less serious or formal setting, even one of popular culture, where belief in occult workings behind the prediction.

So, we're heading to one room. I don't know where cause you'll really get lost. I am not exaggerating.

"Don't worry, if you're always with me you won't get lost." Draco said, out of nowhere.

"I hope so." I said, embarrassed.

"Aw, you're saying your thoughts out loud again." Draco teasing me.

"Shut up." I said, oh this boy.

"Oh and Draco, i'm not your girlfriend, you should tell your mom."

"Yes you are, you just haven't accepted it yet."

He then opened the door in front of us leading to a huge room, it's like a small living room with three doors.

"Lily, you have got to stop doing that." Draco warned me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Stop what?" I asked Draco confused.

"Just standing there, frozen stiff." He explained.

"It's because your room is like a house already." I said.

"It's not. It's small." He said.

"Wow rich guy, this is big for the two of us." I said annoyingly, watching him enter the door in the middle and I, on the couch doing nothing.

"Gryffindor you say?"

"Slytherin I am." And I continued, "So, where are you going?" I asked.

"My closet, why?" Draco asked.

"Nothing." I answered, peeking inside the closet. Nice Lily, swift move.

"Like what you see sweetheart?" Draco suddenly asked.

"Uhm, I don't know what you mean." I said casually, leaning back on the couch.

"Sure you do. You're all red." He said, chuckling.

"Psh. Lie, i'm perfectly fine." I said, stuffing my head on the pillow.

"Yeah, when you're hiding your beautiful face onto that pillow."

I tried changing the topic, "So, where am I staying?"

"Here, where else." He answered.

"Narcissa said I have my own room."

"Mom, also said you can stay here."

"Okay then, at least I won't be lost right? I am sleeping at your bed and you can sleep in this couch." I said, grabbing my bag. I started looking for candies if I got any left from the train awhile ago.

"What are you looking for? Plus, we can sleep at the bed, both of us." Draco asked as he sat down beside me.

"Candies or any food, i'm hungry but I haven't got any. And no, we can't we're not together."

"Come on, let's just get you food before you starve to death." Draco pulling me up but I refused.

"I'm too lazy to go down or up or wherever." I said lying down the couch.

"Fine, i'll get you food then." He said chuckling and leaving the room.

I stood up and roam around his room, the door near the window is his bedroom, it's really big with a way to the closet with a couch and a double-bed in the shade of cream.

Second door is his closet, everything is in it. His slytherin dress robes, sweaters and all the clothing he wears.

Third door is the bathroom, what else would it be. It's also big just like his closet. I can actually live in it.

I grabbed my bag and felt like changing my clothes. I locked the door if ever Draco comes in. I grabbed my white (draco's) longsleeves and started changing. I usually wear it in a dress kind of way.

"Lily? Where are you?" I hear Draco come in and ask.

"Bathroom, i'm changing." I half-shouted since the door is closed.

"Can I come in?" Draco asked laughing.

"No, you naughty boy!" I hear him laugh more.

After changing, I put my hair up in a bun and left the bathroom to see Draco eating an apple.

"What is it with you and apple?" I asked him, chuckling.

"I just like apples, now you there come sit here and eat before you die." Draco said motioning me, that's a cheerful way to say "eat now." I sat down beside him and started grabbing some cookies, munching it and drinking down the pumpkin juice.

"Babe, slow down. You might get sick." He said, chuckling.

"Okay then, why don't you eat with me?" I asked.

"Mom's cooking dinner, i'll just eat later." More for me.

"Lily, why are you wearing my shirt?"

"I always have your clothings since we've been together. It's comfy rather than some of my stuff here. Also, this is what you call a longsleeves not a shirt, there is a big difference."

"I barely care if that is a shirt or whatever." I just laughed at him. Then suddenly, we heard a screeching noise out the window.

"What is that?" I asked.

He went to the window and opened it, a owl then came in flying.

"Who is it from?" Draco asked curiously as he closed the window.

I opened the letter and I can see it's from my father.

'Lily,

You are not to stay with the Malfoy's. I am not allowing you to. I don't want to see you with that boyfriend of your's. I will never agree to that, keep that in mind. Now, go back here as soon as possible.

- Your Father'

Way to ruin a perfect day, father. I can suddenly feel tears in my eyes. I love Draco, I can't leave him and I can say myself that they have a wonderful family. They won't do me any harm. Draco may not be my boyfriend today but in a matter of time, I for sure will give up and be with him again.

"Lily, who's it from? Why are you crying?" Draco said, sitting beside me and wipping of the tear.

I hand him the letter, I don't want to talk about it.

"Lily I-I..." I cut him off.

"No, i'm not doing it, i'm not leaving you nor your family but do you mind coming with me to my parents tomorrow?" I asked as I wipe my tears of my face, I have a plan.

"Sure, as long as you don't leave me. Besides we've got nothing to do tomorrow and I will show them that I am right for you." He explained, hugging me. I hugged back and he kissed me on the forehead.

Narcissa called us for dinner but I didn't even eat 1/4 of the meal she served, well you can say I didn't eat anything at all. I didn't feel like it even though I feel really hungry. Hear my stomach growling?

"Lily, my dear. Is there a problem?" Narcissa asked, i'm battling myself if i'm suppose to tell them or not but instead of answering them.

I nodded, Draco spoke up and explained everything about the letter I recieved and that we are leaving tomorrow. I felt tears forming again, just by Draco telling it to his parents. I'm a emotional girl, we all know that, it's just that I don't have a good relationship with my family and now they mever want me to be happy.

"Thank you for the food Narcissa. Lucuis." I said and walked out, onto Draco's bedroom. I jumped to the couch and let myself scream to the pillow.

Draco's P.O.V

Lily finished her food and went upstairs. Actually, she didn't even eat at all. I want to go after her but i'm gonna let her calm down for awhile.

"Mom, it is alright if I come with her right?" I asked.

"Sure dear, she will need you more at this kind of time."

"Father?"

"I agree with your mother." He said casually.

"I really have a bad feeling, something wrong is about to happen to her." Mom said worriedly.

"What do you mean? Don't tell me you can read futures too?" I asked, shocked, my mother is too?

"What I mean is, I feel it, motherly guts. She wouldn't be like this if nothing bad is about to happened. And what do you mean I read futures?"

"Oh, uhm, that is one ability Lily can do. She can read the future." I said.

"Get her down here immediately." Mom said, I don't what she's doing but I'll do whatever she says. Father haven't a word yet but it seems like they both know something.

I went upstairs to see Lily at the couch, sobbing on the pillow. I am really despressed to see her like this. If it wasn't for us, Lily's Christmas break will definitely be hell.

"Lily, come here." I said, pulling her up but she's refusing.

"Come on Lily, we will do something about it okay?" She pulled herself up and tried calming down.

I wipped her tears before telling her to come down with me to my mom.

"Okay, let me wash up." She said, heading for the bathroom. I just realized that her parents are cold heartless and worthless parents.

"They really are." Lily said coming out of the bathroom.

"What are you saying?"

"My parents are cold heartless and worthless persons."

"Oh, i'm sorry."

"No, don't be cause they really are." She said and pulled me outside.

Her adding, "I hate being emotional and always crying but I can't help it."

Lily's P.O.V

"Why is it you need me there?" I asked Draco, leading me down the living room.

"Well, uhm, I kinda told mom you're a future reader." Draco answered nervously.

"Oh, I see."

"Yeah, but when I told her she was like, get her down here immediately." He said mocking his mom.

"Draco, my dear. Lily." Narcissa greeted.

"I bet she heard you say that." I whispered to Draco who glared at me. Good laugh.

"Is it true that you are a future reader? Have you already read and control minds of other people?" Narcissa asked in a hurry. Okay, I don't know about this stuff.

"I can control people's mind? I haven't exactly learned that. I didn't even know anything about that but Narcissa, how come you know such thing? Are you too?" I asked.

"No not really but I had a friend before back in Hogwarts. She is actually in Gryffindor too." I smiled at that thought. Maybe it's always about purebloods and slytherins.

"That's nice. Does she always read futures during divination classes?"

"She actually does." I laughed and answered,

"She's just like me. I get out of control when i'm in divination."

"But she became a death eater that's why we became really good friends. She also can control people's mind and many more abilities. She used to tell me all those things because I was her trusted friend. I can say so myself that i'm one of your kind for I know many things and how you do this. I help her in times when she black out but it wasn't that frequent because Dumbledore had the solution to it. "

"Wow, that's amazing. But how did she learn to do that?" I asked curiously, I wanted to learn that but neither of my parents will ever teach me how.

"I don't know where she learned, she probably reads about those or perhaps someone taught her that but I do know loads of information on how she learns it and also, I realized where did you inherit such kind of ability?"

"My mother of course, father told me that I always had an ability like this." I explained when I realized that Draco seems to be bored since I haven't heard a word from him.

"Draco, if you want to go upstairs. You may, you don't have to wait for me." I sweetly told him, he kissed me on my cheeks and went upstairs.

"You're really sweet to my son." Narcissa said, how touching.

"Thank you." I gladly said, "but we're not together."

"What? I thought you're his girlfriend." Narcissa asked shockingly.

"I actually am, before, but we're just friends now. Since there's an issue that happened in school and we broke up. We fixed it though but the problem is I don't want my heart to get broken again. I'm sorry."

"I'm sure that Draco will not hurt you. Maybe, it will take time to heal that heart of yours."

"I know Narcissa, he also said that he'll court me everyday just so he'll regain my trust again." I explained and she smiled at that thought.

"But Lily, I have no problem with you being in Gryffindor and you being the girl my son loves. The problem is... you can't have abilities like this." She said. There is a sudden change of emotion in the air.

"What do you mean?"

"How ever did you get an ability like that, when both of your parents haven't possess any of it like yours."

"You mean, but, it can't be. No person can ever have an ability if it weren't inherited from the parents." I explained.

"That's one thing you need to ask your parents dear. But for now, you need to rest. You've been through a lot for this day."

"Thank you so much Narcissa." I hugged her and asked her one more thing,

"Narcissa? Do you mind leading me to a room near Draco's. I don't really want to disturb him. He's probably sleeping right now."

"Oh sure but tomorrow, you sleep in his room." Narcissa demanded, oh I love her already and i've been here for only a day or less.

A.A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140 0 32
Children of Death Eaters and servants of the Dark Lord. Both gifted with Royal Pureblood but struggle to find their place in the chaos. They say an...
1.2M 30.5K 71
โ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐จโž Y/N Larkspur arrives at Hogwarts with a disgraceful family name to be sorted into the house her father scorns. Her world suddenly co...
42.2K 943 39
Annabelle Avery thought she was just your ordinary witch, studying at Beauxbaton's... But when she is transferred to Hogwarts, her world as she new i...
151K 4K 26
"สœแด‡'๊œฑ ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› แด›ส€แดแดœส™สŸแด‡." "แด›ส€แดแดœส™สŸแด‡, สแด‡๊œฑ." ๊œฑสœแด‡ ษดแดแด…แด…แด‡แด…. "ส™แดœแด› ษดแดแด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข, ษดแดแด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข." .ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป.ใƒปโœซใƒปใ‚œใƒปใ€‚. What Draco Malfoy loathed more than Huffl...