Truth

By horizon512

In college, Rowan meets new friends and discovers a new side of himself and begins to truly reminisce his pas... More

1.Evelyn
2.Coast
3.Eight
4.Daisy
5.Bonfire
6.Stephanie
7.Steven
8.Nina
9.Ordinary
10.Text
11.Cramp
12.Love
13.Fucked
14.Four Days
15.Concern
16.One Swig
17.Mess
18.Ward
20.December
21.Finding Steven
22.Tarim
23.Truth

19.Thoughts

1 0 0
By horizon512

I pulled my car into the parking space I used to always use. I didn't move for a while. I couldn't move. I was frozen in my seat. I took a cigarette from the packet in my glove box and lit it as it balanced between my teeth. I inhaled a really long and big breath, before getting out of the car and walking slowly towards Evelyn's dorm block. I needed to see her; I needed to ask her why she never came. I needed to smell her, hold her, and tell her I loved her.

When I got to the doors I passed some girls who'd been in my philosophy class. They didn't even notice me, nobody did. I needed to get that through my head, I needed to remember that I wasn't that memorable, and that in the grand scheme of things I was just a tiny bit of mud stuck on one of humanity's sneakers.

I knocked slowly on her door. She didn't answer so I knocked again, slightly harder. The door just opened a crack, so I went in, closing it behind me. I don't know why I went in, I just wanted to be in there again. Some of her shorts were thrown on the ground, and several bras were spilling out of her wardrobe. I tried not to look, so I walked over to the bookshelf and looked at all of her books. I remember trying to read the spines, work out if I'd read any myself. I hadn't. Not one.

As I scanned, one book stood out because it had no title. I pulled it out, and took it with me to sit on her bed. She could have walked in any minute, I should have been scared of being caught but I wasn't. The book was her diary; it had dates and then her thoughts. I could read her thoughts. So, I read her thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 4.7K 75
Jennifer Brown, a simple and innocent girl in the 2nd year of her college life,wants a simple life with less drama. She wasn't a kid with silver spo...
14.7K 1.9K 49
Even teen evil queens need love. Right? (Or at least a handsome sword-fighting minion to do their bidding!) *** Bad things happen when Rowen is aroun...
11.4K 202 15
After a hard last year at Gekkoukan, a boy decided that he couldn't live without solving a mystery of his past; however, it's interrupted by a new my...
147K 8.1K 69
| 18+| Sequel to 'The Prince's Choice'| Newly crowned king and queen, William and Jade stand at the brink of war. Their union has enraged William's m...