Hetalia Boyfriend Scenarios

By Hetalian_addiction

Will include: Germany, Italy, France, America, England, Prussia, Russia,&Canada. I will add any characters up... More

QUICK NOTE
You meet each other (the Axis)
how you became friends & he starts crushing on yuh (axis)
How you became friends & they start crushing on yuh ( allies)
He asks yuh out (axis)
He asks yuh out (allies)
A small Authors Note- Condensing and oneshot request format
Your first date/kiss (axis)
~SPECIAL SCENARIO: Denmark - When you're on your period~
Your first date/kiss (allies)
SPECIAL SCENARIO: Romano- When you're on your period
He be gettin Jelly (axis) -__-
He be gettin Jelly (allies) -_-
what next!
Rainy Days (axis)

How you meet (the allies)

3.6K 106 159
By Hetalian_addiction

~America~

This was it... The end of the world as we know it... McDonald's caught on fire. You were going to go grab a quick bite to eat before meeting up with your friend Wonderland but when you approached the eating establishment you were completely shocked. Smoke was billowing out of the doors and roof and fire fighters were surrounding the building. You ran up to one of the fire fighters and asked what was happening. They explained that they think it was a grease fire that had started inside the kitchen and traveled to the rest of the building. Just then a holler was heard coming out of the building as two more fire fighters dragged out a young man with sandy blonde hair and sky blue eyes. He was struggling to get out of their grasp to run back in, screaming something about "how he left his big mac inside the resteraunt" and how "he was the hero and could handle the whole situation" although he was in no condition to be doing any sort of saving. Black soot was smeared all over his face and clothes and his sentences were broken by fits of coughing and wheezing. Thoroughly concerned for the man you followed the ambulance back to the hospital and asked the front desk if you could check on him. At first the nurse was resistant but then a man shaggy blonde hair and thick eyebrows approached from behind you and cut the nurse off.

"It's okay she's with us I'm Alfred's older brother Arthur" he spoke with a heavy brittish accent

The nurse reluctantly gave you his room number and the two of you headed to the elevator.

" so you saw the whole thing? Please could you tell me what happened." He asked with pleading eyes

You explained to him how the fire started and how Alfred tried to grab all his food before leaving and ended up almost getting trapped inside.

"That bloody pig..." he growled shaking his head as you two approached the room.

When you enter end the room Alfred was laying in bed watching cartoons. Arthur snapped the TV off and began to lecture Alfred on not being a greedy pig. After his little sermon was over his phone buzzed and he checked it.

"Bullocks..." he grumble shoving his phone back in his pocket and turning to you.

"(Yn) I have got some extremely important business to attend to would you be a dear and stay with Alfred until his younger brother Matthew comes?" He asks

"Sure I guess..." You say scratching the back of your neck

"Splendid, thanks you ever so much poppet" he smiles before glaring at Alfred "and YOU behave yourself young man" he spits out threateningly

"What ever mom" Alfred groans as his brother exits the room his gaze then lands on you

"So...Your names (yn)?" He asks

You nod your head and smile

"Well I'm Alfred Jones and IM THE HERO!!" He yells before coughing some more

You laugh as he pouts at his ruined introduction.

"Well (yn) I only have one question to ask you....Do you like Captain America?" He asks Flipping on the channel playing said movie

"Is Bruce Wayne Batman?! Of course I do!" You cheer

"Well then grab a seat Cuz that's what we're watching!"

You plop down in a chair next to his bed and flip the lights off and soon begin to watch the movie

~England~

To be honest when you received the invitation to have tea at your good friend Wonderland's house you didn't know what to expect but it DEFFINATLY WAS NOT the scene you saw before you. When you reluctantly agreed at took the trip down the rabbit whole you expected to see anarchy, madness, and uncivilized tea slinging but instead you see what was in front of you, it atually looked like a sophisticated tea party and not some demented death trap where people slip drugs into your drinks and throw forks and cups at your head! Wonderland finally realized your presence she then proceeded to walk on top of the tables knocking tea cups and pots down and squashing crumpets and scones under her feet. Welp there goes the sophistication.

"(Yn)!!! So glad you could make it!" She squeals hugging you

"Thanks for having me" You laugh as she pulls away.

"Come come! I want you to meet someone!" She chirps dragging you to a seat near hers. Sitting across from you was a man with shaggy blonde hair and emerald green eyes, he had some peculiar looking eyebrows but some how they looked attractive on him.

"(Yn) this is my cousin England!" She smiles gesturing at said man.

'Theyre...RELATED?! HOW?!' you thought as you compared the two, Wonderland had her usual herp-a-derp happy-go-lucky deranged smile on her face, and had the grace of walrus on acid while this man SCREAMED elegance and propperness, he lightly held a small glass tea cup in one hand and the matching saucer in the other.he had a light smile on his face and his suit was without one stain or wrinkle, unlike Wonderland who had cake all over her silk red and black 'Queen of Hearts' dress.

"I'm sure wondering how we're related but I can assure I am related to this monstrosity" England laughs "Kirkland,Arthur Kirkland, pleasure to meet you" he smiles politely

"(Yn) (ln) nice to meet you too" You grin

"OK GUYS I'VE MADE GLOWING MUSHROOM SUPRISE WHO WANTS SOME!!" Wonderland calls out bringing a dish that's giving off a soft purple glow.

You sweat dropped recalling the last time she made this... You ended seeing strange hallucinations and woke up in a puffy blue dress with your head in a guillatine brace. Apparently Arthur was having g the same type of flash back judging by the look on his face.

"S-Say Delilah I'm out of tea...could you fetch me a fresh pot"

"Of course! I'll be right back!" She grins taking off into her house.

As soon as she leaves you feel a hand grab yours.

"Let's run for it shall we?" He smirks

"We shall" You laugh taking off before you were met with a shroomy fate, leaving a very confused Wonderland to eat by herself.

~Russia~

It was windy winter day and all you wanted to do was crawl under some fluffy warm blankets, drink some (insert favorite hot drink) and take a nap but NOooOOoOoO!!!! Your boss decided it was the perfect day for you to run his errands for him. So now here you are heading back to the office complex with his 'triple,vente,nonfat,half sweet caramel Machiato with 8 pumps of caramel sauce' from Starbucks in one hand and the rest of his ridiculous items in the other. As you stepped on to the icy sidewalk you knew you had to be careful with placing your steps, so ever so slowly you raised your foot to step on the sidewalk when SHOVE some noodle-head rushes past you making you topple to the ground. With as much grace as you could muster you steady the arm that held the coffee that took like 2 Frickin hours to make as you fell determined not to spill it. As for the other boxes...it didn't end so well, they were strewn about the side walk surrounding you as people continued to just pass you by. As you were about to curse the world's lack of humanity a little glimmer of hope was shown when someone offered their hand. As you took it you saw who it belonged to. A tall man with pale blonde almost badge hair and beautiful amythyst eyes smiled softly down on you.

"Are you needing help подсолнечник(sunflower)?" He asked

"Y-yes please" You say teeth chattering from the cold.

The man then began to pick up the different boxes and hand the to you.

After attempting to hold the fourth box he spoke up again

"Why is such a small girl trying carry so many boxes?"

"You can blame that on my boss he's been running me around all day long." You sigh blowing a strand of hair out of your face.

"That does not sound very kind, why don't I help carry these boxes to where you are taking them" he suggested smiling cheerfully

"R-really?! I mean you don't have to if it's a bother but I really would appreciate the help" You grin

"It is no problem. I just got off work early at that garden shop since buisness is slowing down,so lead the way" he said pointing to a small garden shop that lined the streets.

"W-well okay then follow me" You smile as you begin traveling back to your job.

When you finally got to the complex you thanked the man.

"By the way I didn't get your name what is it?" You asked

"Ivan Braginski and what is yours?"

"(Yn) (ln)"

"(Yn) (ln) that is very pretty. I hope to be seeing you around maybe." He says sweetly

"I hope so to Ivan"

"Well I must being now see you soon hopefully!" He calls out as he walks out of the office.

You wave goodbye then head back to your boss's office.

~France~

Today could've gone a lot better that's for sure. You had the perfect day planned, you were gonna go over to your boyfriend's house, make him dinner, then snuggle up while watching movies. Too bad your boyfriend forgot about these plans because when you walked in you were met with quite a disturbing sight. The so called 'love of your life' was in the living room sucking faces with some skank. After standing their flabbergasted for a good 10 seconds you made your presence known by grabbing the girls silky hair and pulling her off of him with it. When he tried to explain you simply went to his room and grabbed your stuff leaving before he could see you break down. So now here you are walking down the street around 9:00 at night sobbing your eyes out and to make it even more cliché and pathetic the weather decided to just have a friggin torrential downpour. You shivered slightly as you hugged yourself trying to keep warm in your sopping wet clothes. You started to walk past a strip of shops, most of them closed but one bakery seemed to be open. Slowly you dragged yourself in the shop  bell making a ringing noise alerting the whole cafe that the emotionally unstable mess had entered the building. Thankfully all the other customers had left but your hopes of avoiding people were ruined when the owner came to greet you. 

"Welcome to Francis's Bak-" the blonde man stopped when he got a look at you

Mascara running down your swollen eyes, lips trembling, and rain dripping from your clothes.

"Oh my goodness...M-Mademoiselle, are you alright?" He asks brows creasing in worry

"No Not really..." You sniffle

"Sit down, merci. Let me get you something to  drink" he says rushing off into the back room before returning with a steaming mug of hot chocolate.

"Thanks..." You whisper

He sits down at the table with you and scans your face.

"Someone 'as broken your 'eart 'avent zey?" He asks softly

You flick your eyes up to meet his deep blue ones

"H-howd you know?" You ask

"Sadly I 'ave seen zat face many times before on many ozher beautiful young ladies" he sighs 

"I am sorry for what happened to you" he adds placing a hand on your shoulder giving you a sad smile.

"Its fine" You sigh staring down into your drink

"What is your name?" He asks 

"(Yn)." You mutter

"(Yn) a beautiful name for an even more beautiful mademoiselle, my name is Francis and may i say 'oo ever your boyfriend was, was a complete idiot for throwing out such une belle rose." He said before getting up and returning with a plate full of beautifully colored macaroons.

" 'ave some, zeyre on zhe 'ouse"

"Oh no I couldn't you've been kind enough already" You protest

"Non, I insist" he smiles pushing the plate more towards you.

You pick up a light pink one and take a small bite.

"Wow Francis they're amazing did you make these?!" You gape taking another bite

"Oui, I was taught "ow back at my culinary school" he smiles "please 'ave some more" 

As you tried another a clock in the shop went off signaling that it was 10:00

"Il est déjà si tard?" He muttered 

As you finished the plate you looked over to Francis.

"Thankyou so much Francis you really made me feel better" You say genuinely thanking him.

"Anything to 'elp a broken 'eart" he smiles 

You started to get up from your chair when he grabbed your hand.

"Let me drive you 'ome, zis rain isn't giving up and 'ow could I call myself a man if I let a lady walk by 'erself in zis 'orrible wehzer" he smiled leading you to the back exit of the bakery where his car was parked. 

When you reached your house he walked you to your door and told you goodnight and as he began to walk back he turned around and said

"Make sure to visit me at zeh bakery oui?"

You smiled and replied "oui"

~Canada (who?)~

"COME ON ALFIE THATS CHEATING!" You screech slapping his arm while you two played Super Smash Bros on his WiiU. The game was getting pretty intense and the sound of buttons being smashed could be heard through the whole house. You were just about to end the round when he paused it.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" You yell flailing your arms

"Sorry dudette I need some snacks, you want anything?"

"Naw I'm good" You say placing the controller down

"Kay I'll be back in a few" he says strolling into his kitchen.

Since you had nothing better to do you stretched yourself out on the couch and closed your eyes for a bit until you felt a weight on your stomach.

"Alfred I swear if you don't get off of me I'll-" You were cut off by a small voice saying

"Who are you?" When you opened your eyes You saw a little white polar bear sitting on you. You cocked an eyebrow and called out 

"Hey Alfie are you aware that you have a small talking polar bear in your house?"

America sticks his head in the door way and sees what you're talking about.

"Oh that's just my brothers pet I'm watching him till he gets back from the store." He explains

"I didn't know Iggy had a polar bear" You say petting the fluff ball

"No not Arthur, my other brother Matthew"

"YOU HAVE AN OTHER BROTHER AND DIDNT TELL ME?" You ask

"Meh he's kinda easy to forget, I'll let you meet him when gets back from buying maple syrup"

"Kay now get back in here so I can whoop you"

~several rounds later~

The front door opened slowly and a guy with longish blonde hair and circular glasses walked in.

"Hey Alfred I'm back is Mr. Kumajiro alright?" He asked in a soft voice

You rolled off the couch with the bear and walked over to him.

"He's perfectly fine, Alfred was gonna feed him McDonald's but I didn't let him. So you must be Alfred's other brother" You say handing the bear to the soft spoken man.

"Thankyou and yes I am what's your name?"

"(Yn) I'm Alfie's friend"

"Oh... well um nice to meet you (yn)-"

"(Yn) is nice" Mr. Kumajiro said cutting Matthew off "show her your plushy collection"

Matthew's face went beet red. "Kumajiro stop telling people about it" he whines

Mr. Kumajiro only replied with a "who are you?" 

"Wait.. You have a plushy collection?! CAN I SEE IT?!" You squeal

"Sure..." he says guiding you to his room when he opened his room you were overwhelmed with polar bear plushies all around

"This is so CUUUUUUUTE" You scream looking around

"You don't think they're stupid?" He asked shocked

"NO WAY!" You giggle hugging a super fluffy stuffed bear.

Matthew was just about to say something when Alfred busted in

"Don't worry  (yn) the hero's here to save you from the lameness!" He shouted.

You swatted his arm "IT'S NOT LAME IT'S CUTE!" You yell at him

"Either way come one we gotta finish the game" he states as she starts to drag you 

"Thanks for showing me Matthew" You say as your continuously being pulled away.

"N-no problem maybe next time I can show you my moose plushies" he says blushing a little

"I'd love that" You smile before Alfred looses his patience and just throw you over his shoulder carrying you back to the living room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 78 9
*NOT WRITING ANY MORE* Okay so I have been debating on whether to write something like this or not for the longest time. And I will be new at writing...
470K 4.8K 45
Hello! This is a Boyfriend Scenario of Countryhumans, I only make X FEMALE Reader, not Male... Sorry!
787 41 11
When the countries find out about France having the one thing he wants to keep alive he wants to protect her. He doesn't know if the countries will t...
784 8 73
Ciao! Moi moi! Watashi wa LA1327! So this will be a Hetalia fan fic! Songs and stuff are written here so Enjoy muchachos and senioritas Aru! Ve~ I'm...