Transformers Wolves

By ToriPrime

(Currently being looked over) All was lost the humans had destroyed themselves after thinking the worlds end... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
There will be a rewrite

Chapter 5

493 13 2
By ToriPrime

Blacklunar woke up to the sun shining in her eyes. She noticed that Predaking was not by her side.

"Predaking and Darkscale went on a hunt to get some food for you." She heard Skylynx explained.

She looked towards the entrance of the cave and saw him lying in the sun. She got and stretched legs and spreading her wings. She walked over to Skylynx and sat watching some birds fly by. Skylynx looked at Blacklunar seeing how she had a interest.

"Would you like to go flying and check on your friends and mate?" Skylynx asked getting up.

"What mate?" Blacklunar asked, giving him a weird look.

"The so called silent wolf who you were getting all lovey on." Skylynx smiled smugly.

Blacklunar blushed and looked away.

"Well I mean I do love him but I haven't told him I loved him yet." She explained looking down sadly.

"Why haven't you told him?" Skylynx asked, clearly interested into the conversation that they were having.

"Well I feel like he doesn't like me back." She whimpered.

"Are you serious? Did you not notice how he looks at you? Have you notice that he talked to you and only you?" Skylynx asked, giving her a look that said 'you've got to be kidding me'.

"Yeah you're right. He did stand up for me, how did you know about him talking to me?" Blacklunar asked, wanting to know how he knew about Soundwave talking to her.

"Well we had been watching over you when we noticed that the two packs had been fighting and we saw you stop them. You were very interesting, you are like no other any female we had saw." Skylynx explained.

"Oh that makes me feel so much better knowing that three dragons are stalking me." Lunar exclaimed sarcastically.

"We weren't- You know what how about we just go check on your warriors?" Skylynx asked, getting annoyed with the small female wolf.

"Yeah let's go!" She exclaimed as she jumped off of the ledge of the cave.

Skylynx shortly followed. They soared above the cloud the sun making the top of the clouds seem orange. Blacklunar dove through the clouds making their trip count. Skylynx just simply flew not making it fun. Blacklunar looked at him and wondered why he wasn't having fun.

"Hey why aren't you making your trip count?" She asked flying up next to him.

"what's the point? Your just wasting energy." Skylynx said plainly.

"Come on have you ever tried making it fun?" Blacklunar asked.

"Well no I haven't but-" Skylynx started but was interrupted by Blacklunar.

"You don't know until you try." Blacklunar stated.

"Ok fine I will try to have a little 'fun'" Skylynx stated, enthusiasts the fun.

Skylynx started to do flips and twists. Blacklunar was amazed by the way he moved. His white coat of fur shined in the sunlight.

"Whooooaaaa hooooooo!" Skylynx roars, doing many tricks and finally having fun.

Blacklunar chuckled and went below the clouds. She noticed that they were right over the camp.

"Hey Skylynx we're here!" She shouted to the dragon, who was doing tricks.

"Ok let's go land." Skylynx stated dizzy, thinking he had done one to many flips.

They flew down and landed close to the main den. Well Blacklunar almost landed but it was on her face. Knockout, Breakdown, Dreadwing, Ironhide, Blackout, and last but not least Soudwave came out of the main den.

"Blacklunar!" Blackout and Ironhide said at the same time, running over to their niece to make sure she was ok.

"I'm fine. So how is the getting along thing going?" She asked, getting up and shaking herself to get the dust off of her wings.

"It is actually going well but Ironhide and Blackout aren't really getting along well." Knockout explained, getting a glare from both Ironhide and Black out.

Blacklunar sighed, "You two, if your gonna keep hating each other than just stay away from each other, ok?" She asked, slightly annoyed with the two males she calls her uncles.

"Ok." They stated in sync still glaring at each other.

"Good." Blacklunar stated, then she noticed that Soundwave was giving her a small smile.

She looked down and blushed. Soundwave walked over to her and got close to her ear.

"Follow me." He whispered, walking past her into the line of trees.

Blacklunar looked at Skylynx and he nodded giving her a look that said 'you better go after your mate'.

She quickly followed. Lunar walked through the bushes and noticed that Soundwave was leading her somewhere but she didn't where.

'Is he going to murder me?' She questioned herself.

She looked up at him and noticed how handsome he was. Lunar remembered the time she had been punished and how sweet he was taking care of her that one night.

"How do I know I can trust you not to break my heart?" She asked, not knowing that she said it out loud.

Soundwave stop into step and turned back to her.

"Let me show you something I have never shown anyone." Soundwave started walking onward.

'Can I trust him?' Lunar asked herself again.

Soundwave started to run and was followed by Blacklunar. Blacklunar could smell the fresh scent of water. They ran through a thick line of bushes and there was a beautiful waterfall.

"Wow." Lunar exclaimed amazed.

"Isn't it amazing? This is where I go at times when I need to think or get away from the other wolves." Soundwave explained.

"Wait so this place has never been discovered by the other wolves then why show me?" She asked.

"Because you are like no other wolf I have meet before." Soundwave explained, walking towards the water looking down at his reflection.

Lunar walked over to his side and sat looking at her reflection. Blacklunar looked up at the waterfall.

"It's so beautiful." She stated, still amazed by the sight.

"Beautiful indeed." Silentwave said, looking straight at Blacklunar.

Lunar noticed him looking at her and blushed. Soundwave suddenly jumped into the water.

"Soundwave!" Blacklunar gasped, waiting for him to come back up.

Blacklunar was starting to get worried, Soundwave still hadn't come up.

'Is he dead did he drown?' She asked herself really worried.

"Boo!" A voice whispered into her ear, making her jump into the water.

Blacklunar rose to the surface and saw a laughing Soundwave. Lunar smirked getting an idea. She quietly got out of the water and walked around so she was behind Soundwave. She ran at him and talked him into the water.

"Whoaaa!" she and Soundwave yelled as they landed into the water.

They both resurfaced, looking at each other and then started laughing. Soundwave started swimming towards Blacklunar. Their noses touched and they stared into each other's eyes.

"Blacklunar will do me the honor of howling with me tonight?" Soundwave asked.

Blacklunar was surprised. Full moon was that one time when couples would howl together in harmony, but why would he asked her?

"Why me?" She asked, swimming in place.

"Let me show you when the night comes." Soundwave stated as he started swimming towards the the shore.

"Then yes I would be honored to go with someone so nice." She answered, also swimming to the shore.

Soundwave smiled and shook himself getting most of his water on to Blacklunar.

"Hey!" She growled, she shook herself but didn't get any Soundwave.

Soundwave chuckled and walked over to her giving a teasing kiss on the cheek.

"If you want me you have to catch me." Soundwave growled playfully, and started running toward a field.

"Oh it's on!" She also growled playfully, and started running after him.

They ran through the field jumping and pouncing on each other like little pups playing. They laughed like they haven't laughed in years. Blacklunar had a playful gleam in her eyes, so did Soundwave. Soundwave was now chasing after Blacklunar.

The field was covered with firefly's, the sun had went down and the moon was out but was not time for the howling ceremony. Soundwave finally caught up to a tired looking.

"Got you!" Soundwave yelled as he jumped onto Lunar's back making them tumble.

They tumbled down a steep hill and stopped at the bottom. Sounwave was on his back laughing and so was Blacklunar.

"That was the most fun I have had for years!" Silentwave stated happily.

"Yeah for me too." Blacklunar agreed, rolling over on to her belly.

A fire fly landed onto Soundwave's nose making him go cross eyed. Blacklunar giggle and swatted his nose with her tail.

"Thanks." He thanked her shyly.

"Your welcome." She said to him.

Soundwave looked up at the sky and noticed that it was dark outside and the moon was almost at its peak. He also notice that the moon was slightly blue.

'Is it the rare blue moon tonight?' Soundwave asked himself.

"What is it?" Blacklunar asked looking at the sky to see what was wrong.

She had also notice the moon was blue. Her eyes widened realizing that is was the blue moon tonight. Tonight she would be getting her present her parents were talking about. Lunar doesn't know what the gift is but she is ready to find out.

"Tonight is the night." She whispered and hoping that Soundwave didn't hear but he did.

"What do you mean?" He asked, looking at her confused.

"Tonight is my birthday and yes i was born on the last blue moon that happened." She sighed looking down sadly.

Soundwave smiled and stated, "Then you're about to get the best birthday gift."

Blacklunar thought for a second wondering what the present was. She notice that Soundwave was heading back towards the waterfall but in a different direction. She quickly caught up next to him.

"So where are we going to howl?" Blacklunar asked, walking by his side.

Soundwave didn't and kept walking. Blacklunar looked in front of them and noticed that they were on top of the waterfall. At the edge where the water was falling there was a ledge that split the once one stream onto two. Soundwave jumped onto that ledge and looked back at Blacklunar.

"Jump on. Don't worry there's enough room for the both of us." Soundwave shouted over the sound of the water.

Blacklunar noticed how beautiful the view was. You could see the whole valley and rolling mountains in the background. Blacklunar looked back at Soundwave and jumped over the flowing water.

"Whoa!" She yelped as she almost fell into the water but Soundwave took a hold of the back of her neck and pulled her close to him.

"Are you ok?" He asked, letting go of her neck and giving her a worried look.

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks." Blacklunar breathed out, putting her face into his fluffy chest still a little startled.

"I will never let you fall." Soundwave whispered into her ear sweetly.

Blacklunar blushed and took a small step back looking into his eyes.

"Forever and always?" She asked softly.

"Forever and always." He started, moving closer to her touching his nose to hers.

They both closed their eyes feeling belonging and loved. They opened their eyes and looked straight at each other. Blacklunar noticed a bright blue light shining on them. She looked up and saw the super blue moon shining in them.

"Are you ready?" Soundwave asked, as they sat down.

"Yep." She answered.

At first It was only Soundwave howling. Blacklunar was amazed by his voice and how soothing it was. Then she joined him making a perfect harmony together. Colorful lights lit up the sky making everything light up.

Back at the camp

"Hey do you hear that?" Knockout interrupted the meeting that they two packs were having.

They all listened carefully there was howling in the background. They all walked outside only to be blinded by beautiful colors.

"Wow." Knockout wowed, looking up at the sky.

"This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen!" Bumblebee started jumping around excitedly.

"Same here little one." Ratchet started, "And that's saying something for my age."

Skylynx looked up at the cliff side and noticed two wolf figures in the distance.

"Hey look over there!" Skylynx shouted over the chartering if the wolves.

Optimus and Megatron realized who it was and smiled at each other.

"It's about time those two hooked up and time that Soundwave used his voice." Megatron stated, proud of his old friend.

Optimus nodded and smiled up towards the two wolves listening to the sweet harmony. Ironhide and Blackout listen in on the two leader's conversation and soon realized that they were talking about their niece. They looked at each other and also smiled proud that their niece had found someone that was truly faithful.

"That's our girl." They said together sounding like they were going to cry.

At The Cave

Predaking and Darkscale watched the two wolves howl together in harmony.

"Great job kid." Predaking stated, proud of his apprentice.

In A Dark Cave

"I want that females wing on my wall!" A dark voice yelled, angered by the sounds of peace.

"We will find her and destroy her sire." Shadowheart stated, walking away with his shadow wolves.

"You better!" The voice growled out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 412 22
Moon Princess but as she likes to be called, Luna, was abandoned it seems like. She wandered the streets of her town until a nice family took her in...
657 41 4
On a planet known as Cybertronians, beings known as Cybertronians, Intelligent robots that could think and feel inhabited the cities. Split into two...
6.1K 221 15
An alternate ending to Starscream after Predacons Rising. After Starscream supposedly died by the Predacons, he's given a second chance and travels b...
475 51 25
Sequel to "3 Realitys, Only 1 War" It picks up where the first leaves off, what has happened since the final chapter? What has happened to the plane...