The Alpha's Babies

Bởi XOXOMELODY

*BOOK 1 of the WEREWOLF SERIES* "You're pregnant" Chace stated. My eyes widened. Oh shit. ... Xem Thêm

READ THIS FIRST! IMPORTANT!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
Book 2 Announcement!
Second Book Is Up & Running!

Chapter 44

13.6K 516 30
Bởi XOXOMELODY

WARNING: There will be cursing and violence in this chapter. If you hate cursing I advise you to not read it but if you don't mind it. Enjoy!

You've been warned!

--------------
Mason POV

I stared at Lottie's father with disgust not believing this was happening. This had to be some sort of sick joke.

How could Lottie's father do this to her? Once I get her back and safe in my arms I do not care if he is her father I will slaughter him for doing this.

"How can you do this? To your family!" I growled.

"Don't talk to me about FAMILY" He spat eyeing me with disgust.

"Your family ruined that!" He growled, lunging for me but missing as I side stepped his attack.

"And your going to hurt your daughter because of it!? You sick mother fucker! She loves you!" I snarled clenching my hands into a fist and taking a swing at him making her lose his footing.

"And this is how you repay her!" I bark throwing another punch into the gut, the sound of him gasping and grunting as the wind is knocked out of him is music to my ears.

"You know nothing!" He grunts quickly getting back up, his stance turning into one of attack.

"Your family ruined my life! Destroyed my only happiness! And to make matters worse my daughter" He spits, like it's the most vile word he knows glaring at me me with hatred before continuing "Has become a part of you" He hissed.

"She's no daughter of mine. The goddess would never do this to me, she'd never make my child mate with my enemy." He snaps lunging for me his claws coming out, this time narrowly missing it, growling as I feel him scratch the side of my ribs.

"What did my family ever do to you!? What did we do to make you turn your back against your own daughter" I bark out.

"You killed my mate!" He snarls his eyes turning black and I knew his wolf was taking over at the mention of his mate.

"Me? You told us it was a rogue attack!" I argued.

"That's what I thought at the start, it's what I told Lottie because she was too little to understand. When I went searching for those bastards, I found out that it wasn't rogues. They were people from your pack! You guys caused my mate to die! You caused my own daughter to lose her mother! You're the cause of everything that's happening!" He snarled.

It happened so fast, one minute we were growling at each other and then he lunged for me once more taking me off guard as he shifted into his wolf.

Ducking, I narrowly miss his mouth taking a bite to my neck but instead takes contact with my shoulder making me hiss in pain.

Grabbing his body I shove him off clawing at his skin.

Turning towards him, I see him lunging at me, sliding underneath him, I dig my hands into his legs causing him to howl in pain, falling to the ground, shifting back into a human.

"You were the family that some of our members tried to annihilate weren't you?" I questioned already knowing the answer.

"That was only because you had killed their children! What did you expect!? Look. We're sorry that happened to you, but that wasn't our fault! Whatever you have against them is with them!" I reasoned but he just shook his head.

"I don't want to hear the same bullshit your father told me. I don't give a shit, I'm going to slaughter your pack! They will regret killing my mate" He shouted and I knew no matter what I said he would not listen to reason, his revenge was the only thing he cared about.

"So your going to ruin your daughters life? Your going to make it so your grand children who love you so fucking much, who ducking adore the crap out of you be disappointed because of some stupid vendetta that happened years ago!?" Shaking my head as I stared at him. Disbelief washing over my features as he shrugged like it didn't care. 

"If that what has to come then so be it. Look, I've had enough chit chat it seems I cannot reason with you so I will leave that for your mate to decide" He shrugs carelessly, grunting as he stood up.

"Night Mason" He grins at me.

Before I have time to comprehend, he lunges for me and I easily side step his attack only to be jabbed in the neck making me gasp clutching my neck as I felt pain seep in.

"There's about 5 minutes before it kicks in and you fall unconscious. I'd say it was nice knowing you but it really wasn't. The next time you see me or even if you see me will me when I shoot a bullet in your head in front of Lottie" He smirks and I growl.

"Oh one more thing" He smirks at me as he looks over his shoulder standing at the door.

"The moment your reunited with your mate" He growls before composing himself "You will watch as I tear your unborn child out of your mates stomach" He grins his eyes lighting up like it was Christmas.

I watch helplessly as he walks out the room without a care in the world, my child? Lottie's pregnant!?

"GET BACK HERE!" I shout trying to get up only to keel over.

No! This cannot be happening! I will not let this happen!

Tell me someone has found my mate! I shout through the mind link only to be answered with negative answers.

Find her! She's with child I demand.

A searing pain causes me to double over, clutching my neck in pain.

What the fuck is happening!?

They injected wolfsbane laced with silver into your system. Your going to pass out any second but hurry up! I can feel our mate! Get to her My wolf demands and I growl at him knowing that's not possible.

I can't! I can only warn her

Concentrating hard so I can get to Lottie.

"Lottie" I say as I mind-link with her praying this works, cursing as I feel myself becoming drowsy.

"Mason? I don't know where I am but I've got my father. Rose kidnapped us but were free." I hear her shout and I sigh in relief as I hear her voice only for it to turn into worry as I hear that her fathers with her.

"Lottie! Listen to me" I shout my heart thumping against my chest.

"What is it?" Lottie grunts and my wolf goes berserk as I can hear pain in her voice but I push him away.

"Run! It's not what you think" I shout hoarsely, my body burning with pain as the pain begins spreading throughout my body and I know I don't have long.

"What?" She replies, her voice becoming a whisper as my vision fades in and out.

"It's a trap!" I try again shouting once more.

Taking in one more deep breathe, I feel myself fall into the darkness the last thing I say "Your fathers the traitor"

----------
Hey Guys!

Raise your hand if you want to kill Lottie's father? *Raises hand*

So guess who updated a chapter in less than a week? *Points to myself* 'this girl here!'

I know you guys will hate me for it not being about what happens next but I needed to show you what happened between Mason and Lottie's father.

Is it weird that I don't have a name for Lottie's father?? I just keep calling him 'Lottie's father' haha. If you guys want comment down below what we should call him!

I'm going to be doing a surprise dedication in the next chapter for whoever comments down something about what you liked or to one of my commenters you ALWAYS comment something which I love!!

So comment down what you thought of this chapter! What do you think will happen to Lottie?? Do you think she'll loose the baby!? Who wants there to be a dedication every week?? I'll do it if you guys want because you all are awesome!

Thank you all for staying with me! Even when I don't update for a long periods of time and ALWAYS leave you guys with a cliffhanger! I love you all xx

Enough rambling!

VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT!

Until Next Time

XOXOXMELODY

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

197K 5.3K 57
Book 4 in the Redemption Series. FINISHED! Will edit once I'm done procrastinating. **** "You will always be my possession, but you're not an object...
5M 127K 34
(Book in the process of editing) " Miss please stand in front of the class and introduce yourself.," my teacher said as she directed me where to stan...
1.5M 53.1K 32
( WARNING I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ) Sadness.Hate.Anger.Pain. That's all the feeling Maria feels. Her pack abuses her m...
193K 6.2K 23
The rules were simple, every full moon, omegas and alphas would gather and they would find their mates. So... How did I get unlucky enough to fall in...