Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olymp...

By azpaige46

Do you love percy jackson and heroes of olympus as much as I do? Well if you do then here is some roleplay... More

How to join
Rules
Here's the deal
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERCY!
Who wants to start?
I'M SO EXCITED
Cabin 1- Zeus
Cabin 2- Hera
Cabin 3-Posideon
Cabin 4 demeter
cabin 5 ares
cabin 6 Athena
cabin 7 apollo
cabin 8 artemis
cabin 9 hephaetus
cabin 10 aphrodite
cabin 11 hermes
cabin 12 dionysus
cabin 13 hades
cabin 14 iris
cabin 15 hypnos
cabin 16 nemesis
cabin 17 nike
cabin 18 hebe
cabin 19 tyche
cabin 20 hecate
RIP Alan Rickman
Favor?

EVERYONE PLEASE READ!

76 3 0
By azpaige46

Okay so I know that some of you guys want to roleplay but aren't in the main thing so I'm going to make different places where you can roleplay whatever you want (percy jackson related of course) whenever you want with whoever you want. Just go in the comments of the chapter that's titled the location where you want to be in and tag whoever you want to roleplay with you and the rest it up to you! No rules! I will post cabins, places at camp halfblood, and other things. If I don't post a location that you want just comment on this chapter, telling me what you want. Also if you're confused or have questions just comment below! Have fun fellow halfbloods!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 64.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 40.5K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...