You Have to Choose: Stan Mars...

By sarcastic_penguin_77

This is a Stan x Reader requested by @littlegreenfairy, so if you like it, send a thank you or follow her way... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Four

9.4K 295 434
By sarcastic_penguin_77

*Stan's P.O.V.*

Wendy- Honey, are you okay?  Kyle said you went home sick.

Me- Yeah, I'm doing better.  I should be back by tomorrow. 

Wendy- Do you want me to come over and take care of you? (;

Me- Nah, that's okay, my mom is doing a pretty good job at the moment.

Wendy- Why don't I come over and give her a break?

Me- Nah, I don't want to get you sick.

Wendy- Stannnnn, I won't get sick. Let me come over.

Me- Can't, mom said no one can come over while I'm sick.

Wendy- Fine, whatever.

I didn't respond after that text.  I had too much on my mind and it was pretty obvious that she was pissed.  I needed to fix more important problems.  (Y/N), just the thought of her makes me-

I quickly grabbed my vomit bucket.

Goddamnit.

~Time Skip~

I walked into school, and Wendy quickly tackled me.  She gave me a peck on my lips.

"That's weird," she commented.

"What?" I asked.

"You didn't throw up," she stated.

"Oh, um, yeah my shipment of my stomach medication came in," I lied, since it didn't come in for another week.

She didn't look convince but shrugged it off.

I spotted Kyle, Token, and Kenny down the hall.

"I'm going to talk to Kyle," I told her.

"Okay, see you later," she waved sadly.

I walked over to Kyle, "Hey, dude."

"Hey," he responded.

I nodded to Token and Kenny who responded with the same.

Soon, Nicole came over to see Token with (Y/N) following her, and  my stomach started to turn.

*Your P.O.V.*

I smiled and waved at the guys as Stan pushed pass me holding his mouth and stomach, again.   I looked to Nicole for an answer, but she looked as shocked as me.

"Why does he keep doing that?  Am I that repulsive?" I snapped.

Token looked to Kyle, "Dude, you going to tell her?"

"I can't Stan will kill me," Kyle admitted.

I gave him a sad look, "It's fine, I don't really care anyways."

Kyle had a guilty look on his face, "Fine, I'll tell you , but not here.  I don't want him coming around the hall and hear me."

Kyle grabbed my arm and drug me down the hall.  I wasn't sure how far we were going until he took a sharp turn into the janitor's closet.  Man, did it stink.

"This seems sketchy," I commented.

"Shut up, do you want to know or not?" he questioned in a threatening manner.

I quickly closed my mouth before anymore comments came out.

"Good," he sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 220 10
scott tenorman - trent boyett - wendy testaburger - kyle broflovski i tend to write the most for those following characters! however, feel free to r...
123K 2.7K 19
All South Park characters are not of my creation but of the wonderful people of Matt & Trey, creators of South Park. ⚠️Warning there is foul language...
14.3K 384 33
Just a PS I still actively check and interact with this story, I love reading comments<3 Top 5 ratings: #1 in #stanxkyle 5/13/2024 #5 in #southpark 5...
8.8K 256 27
Trigger warning! Kyle and the others are all in eleventh grade, though the group is somewhat disoriented. Kyle soon sees Stan again after he was disc...