iKON One Shots

By VIPiKONICobsession

One shots featuring members of iKON: Kim Jinhwan (Jay) Kim Hanbin (B.I) Kim Jiwon (Bobby) Goo Junhoe (June) S... More

Jinhwan - Warmth
Hanbin - 3 Wishes
Jiwon - Girlfriends
Junhoe - Attitude
Yunhyeong - Kiss
Chanwoo - Brother
☆REQUESTS - CLOSED☆
☆Junhoe - Fate☆
☆Hanbin - Mentor Mentee☆
☆Jiwon - Arrival☆
☆Donghyuk - Sparks☆
☆Hanbin - Perfect Two☆
☆Junhoe - First Sight☆
☆Yunhyeong - Formalities☆
☆Junhoe - IHYBILY☆
☆Junhoe - Workmates☆
☆Yunhyeong - Boyfriend?☆
☆Jiwon - L.O.V.E☆
☆Junhoe - Lifewrecker☆
☆Chanwoo - Forgotten☆
☆Hanbin - Impossible☆
☆Jiwon - That Bunny☆
An obsessed KON who KON't get enough of iKON
☆Donghyuk - Predestined☆
☆Chanwoo - Stalker☆
☆Hanbin - Irritating☆
☆Hanbin - Because☆
☆Hanbin - Rivals☆
☆Hanbin - Overprotective☆
☆Yunhyeong - Kindness☆
☆Junhoe - Unexpected☆
☆Junhoe - Fate II☆
☆Junhoe - Jinx☆
THE END

Donghyuk - Grades

8.1K 266 43
By VIPiKONICobsession

" I've worked hard for so long. This time I shall win that Kim guy and get the first rank of the school! Muahahaha!" Y/N thought to herself as she walked to the noticeboard to see the ranking.

Ranking

1. Kim Donghyuk Class 6-2
2. Y/N Class 6-1
3. Teena Class 6-1

Arghhh! Why?? She had been working so hard. How come she couldn't defeat that Kim guy?!? She could not take this lying down.

A tall guy with a cheerful smile and small eyes came over to have a look at the ranking. He smiled.

"Donghyukkie~ You did it! Congratzz~" a girl said as she linked arms with Kim Donghyuk. Then another girl came and gave him a small hug.

How could such a player get 1st rank? This world is so unfair. Y/N thought to herself.

But Donghyuk just smiled and removed the two girls' hands in a polite manner.

He realised someone was staring at him in a disbelief. But the person looked away when he met her eyes.

"Are you Y/N? Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Donghyuk." He smiled like an angel.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you, Donghyuk." Y/N faked a smile. She believed that he meant to show off to her that he had won her. And she think his friendliness towards everyone is just a pretence.

"Ah then I shall get moving to my class. So uhh. Bye." Y/N said to Donghyuk as she walked off from him. She secretly rolled her eyes and thought to herself that she didn't like this guy for sure. He is too perfect.

_______________________________________
" Did you hear? Did you hear? We're going to have a class collaboration for the School Festival this year!" One of Y/N's classmate was saying as she was jumping up and down unable to control her excitement.

"Oh my!! Jinjakkk?? So our class will be paired up with 6-2. Ahhhh~~ Donghyukkie~~" Her friend replied as she squeezed the first girl's hand, delighted.

What is there to be delighted for? I would rather stay at home studying than preparing for these childish events. Y/N thought to herself as she went to her place.

As usual, she is alone. It's not that she is detestable but she is dead serious when it comes to studying. This made people steer away from her, afraid that she may just give him or her the cold shoulder or may just give them a glare.

Finally the form teacher came in.

"Alrighty everyone! I believe that everybody here knows about the collaboration for the School Festival. Well, I'll just leave it to you all to decide on what to do for it. Well then, good luck sweeties!" She said sweetly. Miss Jane was a nice, young lady. Y/N had to admit that even she, respect and adore this teacher very much.

The classroom was in chaos. People were chatting and talking so loudly, some purely due to their excitement about seeing hot guys while some are taking the initiative to discuss about what to do.

Good. Just let them make the plans. Then I will have more time to study to fight that Kim guy. Y/N was talking to her brain again as she continued with her studies.

"How bout a maid cafe? That would be so nice!"

What? Y/N mouthed to herself, shocked.

"Yeah! That would be a good idea!"

"I think so too. And we get to cosplay as well.. Uwahhhh~ daebakkkk!"

Oh no.. why is everybody agreeing to doing something like this? Won't a normal coffee shop do?

"Well then. We shall do this. This is gonna be so much fun for everyone, not only for us!" Finally the class monitor concluded, grinning brightly.

Y/N facepalmed herself. Why is things not happening according to what she wanted it to.....

"Then I shall go to 6-2 today and we will have a meeting tomorrow and start the preparations straight away since it's only 2 weeks from now!"

_______________________________________

Bored. Bored. Bored. Y/N who was sitting at the farthest table of the meeting room thought to herself as she supported her chin with her hand.

The leaders were discussing the details of the event while scribbling down a list of what to do and the person in charge.

Kim Donghyuk was nowhere to be seen. Aha. He skipped the meeting. Intelligent indeed. Y/N thought to herself when someone knocked on the door. He came in with a bright smile and 2 plastic bags with lunch for everyone.

"Hi everyone! Sorry that I'm late. I went to get you all these! After we replenished our energy we may then start to get to work!" Donghyuk said as he approached an empty seat beside Y/N.

" Wah! Thanks Donghyuk! You're so nice and already planned ahead for everyone." One of the leaders complimented and Donghyuk just smiled in response.

Is he really this nice? I personally think that he just want to have more people liking him. Y/N was still thinking negatively about him. "And why must he sit here?" Y/N muttered under her breath.

"That kinda hurt me ya know. I can hear you. Do you dislike me?" Y/N was startled when Donghyuk began to speak up. She glanced over to him and saw him making a cute pout.

She found it rather cute but then she gave him a blank expression.

They were interrupted by the sudden announcement of the leaders.

"Everyone! The discussion had been done and the plans had been made. We're going to read out the person in charge for each task. You're going to work in pairs. Esther and Sammy, you'll be in charge of doing the shopping for the shop's menu which will also be decided by you both. Jinhwan and Hanbin, the decorations. Teena, the costumes.
.........
.........
.........
.........
Donghyuk and
Y/N, the arrangement of the tables, chairs etc since I believe you both uses the brain the most."
One of the leader said jokingly and the rest of them let out a small chuckle.

"What the hell? How am I going to work together with him? I don't like him!!" Y/N covered her head with her hand in frustration.

" So let's work hard together and I think I can use this chance to make you less dislike me." Donghyuk was still giving Y/N a smile as he did a wink.

Can he not act so much like a flirt? I hate him. I hate his smile, his wink, his pout, his everything.

Soon everybody get to work. 6-1 classroom will be used for the cafe and so there is only Donghyuk and Y/N left in the classroom with only chairs and tables left. The blackboard and other unused items were already moved out.

Y/N was feeling awkward as she did not know how to start a cooperation with someone she doesn't know and more to it, someone she hates.

Donghyuk was heading off somewhere. Later he returned with a pen and some papers.

"I think I will start the plan first since I think you are too awkward for it." He smiled again.

Y/N just nodded in response.

He seemed to know just what I am thinking.

Donghyuk sat at one table and gestured for Y/N to sit opposite him so that it would be easier for discussion. She heeded without saying anything.

"Well, since our classroom is not that big, I would suggest here... we make the counter here.. then here.. maybe we can put one table for 4 person...." Donghyuk started scribbling and drawing here and there as he started planning.

Y/N just stared at him, then look at the paper, and looked up to him again. Intentively listening to his explanation. She noticed that he is really serious in making the plans and she felt that he was just the same as herself when she is serious in her studies. And his planning...
She could not find any faults or dissatisfaction about it.

He really got brains. Despite being such a flirt. That explains his grades. Well.. I admit defeat. Y/N thought to herself and she blanked out in her own world.

"Hey! Are you listening?" Donghyuk said as he flung his pen in front of Y/N's eyes repeatedly.

"Uhmmm.. yeah.. I'm listening. Just that I zonked out for a second."

"Maybe it's because you are staring at me all the time and you got attracted by me?" Donghyuk teased Y/N as she suddenly felt her cheeks burning.

"Shut up. I still hate you." Y/N quickly replied out of embarrassement.

Donghyuk chuckled slightly as he continued with his work.

Y/N also supplied Donghyuk with some of her suggestions which Donghyuk thought it was great too.

They finally finished their work but realised that it was already 5pm.

"Since that we're done, now let's get home." Y/N said and started to got up when it started to rain heavily.

"Now we're stuck here. The rain is too heavy. " Donghyuk replied.

"Guess so." Y/N replied as she walked to the window and watched the rain. She felt cold and rubbed her hands together.

She felt something rested on her shoulders. Donghyuk had placed his school blazer around Y/N.

"Uhmmm.. thanks" Y/N looked up to Donghyuk and thanked him,slightly awkward. He just smiled in response.

He really is caring.. maybe that's the reason girls like to cling to him. Maybe he's not being flirtatious. Y/N thought to herself and unknowingly a small smile crept to her face.

While still in a trance, she turned around and found that Donghyuk have gone. Where is he? Did he leave?

Y/N was about to pick up her bag and leave also as she do not want to be alone in the school at this hour. It's kinda creepy.

"Why? Are you leaving?" Donghyuk's voice was suddenly heard and Y/N saw that Donghyuk was standing at the door with 2 glasses of hot chocolate.

"I.. I thought you went home."

"Nah.. I just went and get us some hot drinks since this rain is going to take a while to stop and it's very cold now. I thought you may need this." Donghyuk handed Y/N the hot chocolate and smiled.

Y/N smiled back. This is the first time she smiled to a guy. And she had this weird feeling inside herself. She felt comfortable and relieved whenever Donghyuk is there.

_______________________________________
The day before the School Festival

"Come everybody! Let's gather! I've brought the costumes. It's kawaiiii~" Teena exclaimed as she put a huge cardboard box full of clothes on the table.

Everybody gathered around the box and started to pick out the right sizes for themselves. They were really excited. But of course, excluding Y/N.

She just stood at the corner watching them picking out the costumes and girls squealing with delight as they got hold of the maid costume, while guys were talking about how cool the butler attire was.

I do hope they pick out all and there is none left for me. I don't really wanna wear that thing.

Donghyuk approached Y/N with a butler suit and a maid costume in his hands.

"Annyeong, Y/N! I know what you're thinking but it seems like there is enough for everybody. Here you go~"
Donghyuk passed the maid costume to Y/N and she took it expressionness. How did he know her so well? She was slightly startled and she was trying to hold her smile back. She felt happy.

"Go on! Go and try it! I think it will suit you" Teena suddenly appeared out of nowhere and pushed Y/N to the bathroom nearest to the classroom.

Even thought people rarely talks to Y/N, Teena was a different case. She would talk to almost everyone she sees. Well, she is really easygoing.

Y/N went into one of the toilets and tried the maid clothes. Damn, it was really cute and she felt embarrassed to try it on but she also wonder how she would look like in it.

She came out of the toilet and looked at herself in the mirror. Wow... that was cute. She was blushing to herself.

"Now how am i going to walk back in these? I bet the rest of them would laugh at me" Y/N was talking to herself and pacing to and froth in front of the mirror.

Her problem was immediately solved when Teena suddenly bursted into the toilet and pulled her out.

"Wow! You're cute! They should see this!" Teena was dragging Y/N by the wrist and she had no choice but to follow.

Along the way, Y/N was covering her face with the other hand as she was blushing really hard.

"Guys! Look here!" Teena announced proudly as Y/N was already pulled inside the classroom.

There was silence in the room.

Y/N slowly removed her hands from her face to see what is happening since everyone is being quiet.

The other students gasped.

"Wow! I didn't know you could be this cute!" Sammy exclaimed.

"It really suits you." Hanbin said with a smile and gave Y/N a thumbs up.

Y/N just smiled awkwardly in response. This is embarassing!

But she wanted to know someone's opinion. How would he find her? Would he think it suits her as well?

Y/N's eyes roamed around for Donghyuk. She spotted him and their eyes met. Both of them blushed. He too was wearing his butler suit.

Donghyuk slowly approached Y/N and whispered, "You're really really cute."

Y/N felt that her face had already burnt into flames before she managed to reply, " And you are really handsome."

Both of them then locked eyes and chuckled silently.

"Lovebirds!! Wow!!" Someone shouted and other people cheered.

At this time, Donghyuk's face had already become bright red and the next thing Y/N knew was that she was dragged by the wrist out of the classroom.

She didn't know where Donghyuk was taking her but she didn't mind. With Donghyuk leading the way, Y/N observed his back and found herself unwittingly staring at him all the time. The warmth of his hand on Y/N's wrist made her blush even more.

Then they reached the school garden and Donghyuk let go of her hands.

"Uhm... I'm sorry. I was just too embarrassed to stay at the classroom" Donghyuk said while he was using his arm to cover his eyes.

"It's okay. I'm actually embarrassed too..." Y/N looked to the floor and looked up again at Donghyuk who was still placing his arm on his eyes. How cute.

"Yah.. I want to see your face."

Donghyuk shooked his head.

Y/N chuckled as she moved closer to Donghyuk and started to pull his arms out of his eyes.

Donghyuk's gaze move away from Y/N as soon as he stared into Y/N's eyes.

Then his gaze was turned back towards Y/N abruptly and she was taken aback.

Donghyuk suddenly spoke up..
"I... I think.. I like you... Will you accept me?" There were sincerity in his eyes.

Y/N's heart thumped faster and she could not hide her smile anymore. She smiled brightly to Donghyuk and slowly nodded her head.

Donghyuk pulled Y/N into an embrace. She hugged him back and there was only one word to express her feelings right now -- blissful.

Donghyuk broke the hug and looked at Y/N intensely.

Then he lowered his head and connected his lips to hers.

She could feel his smiling into the kiss before they broke the kiss and he whispered, " I'm really happy and I can't believe that you're finally mine now. You no longer detest me right?"

Y/N gave Donghyuk a peck on the lips and asked, " What do you think?"

They then walked back to 6-1 while intertwining theirs fingers together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 23.4K 64
"You were given a chance to become iKON's manager temporarily, but Hanbin doesn't seem to like you very much." "Hey you, YOU, yes YOU, don't ever tak...
1.6K 83 27
Afraid of being broken twice. Their way of love gets complicated. "Jerk!" Exclaimed Yumi. "Yes bitch?" Replied Chanwoo They both laugh. Start : July...
12.3K 780 17
Jisoo and Bobby have been rivals since birth. Now in their senior high, Jisoo is elected President of the student council and Bobby is the new Captai...
21.5K 704 26
Jinhwan was just trying to find a new job, he didn't realize he signed up for his tall handsome new boss Hanbin who is seemingly interested in him. W...