Agent (Book 1)

By LaurenLuu

In 2052, when all of Europe has gone to war, the United States hangs by a thread. Split into twenty Divisions... More

Author's Note - A/N
Introduction
Chapter 1-Lynn
Chapter 2-Nolan
Chapter 3-Lynn
Chapter 4-Nolan
Chapter 5-Lynn
Chapter 6-Nolan
Chapter 7-Lynn
Chapter 8-Nolan
Chapter 9-Lynn
Chapter 10-Nolan
Chapter 11-Lynn
Chapter 12-Nolan
Chapter 13-Lynn
Chapter 14-Nolan
Chapter 15-Lynn
Chapter 16-Nolan
Chapter 17-Lynn
Chapter 18-Nolan
Chapter 19-Lynn
Chapter 20-Nolan
Chapter 21-Lynn
Chapter 22-Nolan
Chapter 23-Lynn
Chapter 24-Nolan
Chapter 25-Lynn
Chapter 26-Nolan
Chapter 27-Lynn
Chapter 28-Nolan
Chapter 29-Lynn
Chapter 30-Nolan
Chapter 31-Lynn
Chapter 32-Nolan
Chapter 33-Lynn
Chapter 34-Nolan
Chapter 35-Lynn
Chapter 36-Nolan
Chapter 37-Lynn
Chapter 38-Nolan
Chapter 39-Lynn
Chapter 40-Nolan
Next Book: Summary!
Next Book: Sneak Peak! (Lynn)
Next Book: Sneak Peak! (Nolan)
AGENT- Update/Note

Author's Final Words

641 29 12
By LaurenLuu

I'll start by saying thank you. 

Thank you, to all those who have reached this point, because it's people like you who make all the painful hours worth it. If you were to see the piles and piles of notebooks I have outlining this ONE book, you'd probably be surprised. 

It's a little surreal, when you finish a book. Of course, every writer knows that. But it's a new feeling each time. 

And it isn't thinking about how many more hours you're going to spend re-outlining and editing and editing until your fingers fall off. 

It just feels good. 

That being said, I know how long the road is going to be from here. 

***

I never intended to even write Agent. It was a mistake really, I was just really bored one day, and I put my fingers on the keyboard and bombs away. I'd have to say the book that influenced Agent the most was probably Legend, by Marie Lu. Fantastic book. I'd recommend it. 

And finally, because you're pretty cruel if you think this is really the end, it's not over. No. Agent is going to be the first book in the Agents of America series, of which, I haven't decided how many books there will be. I'm still trying to sort everything out. But there are still plenty more struggles for my characters to overcome, don't doubt that...

Again, I'd just like to say thank you to everyone whose decided to stick through with this until the end. It isn't about the reads, or the likes, or the comments. It's about the number of people that the words really touched, and I hope, that in just one line of this book, there was something that made you really think.

And because I know that this is a really pointless, boring ending blurb, I'll just end it right here. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185 26 26
We have always been destined to rise above our already fascinating sentience; To evolve into something greater than we now are. Change is a fundament...
178 76 32
Maxine is an 18-year-old girl who is bored and lonely, living in California in the year 2351. She's always been fascinated with how humans used to li...
788 77 42
In New York City, elite teens are going missing. The police and FBI have run out of leads and out of time, and so there is only one option left: to c...
81.9K 5.6K 30
Centuries after the Fall, the United States has been wiped away. The crumbling remains of the great American empire are home now only to savage, lawl...