Gentleman⚣Lilo BDSM✔️

By CockyLilo

"Just because I'm a Gentleman doesn't mean that I won't spank you." ; Okay so maybe Louis is a loudmouth, att... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
SO FÛCKING DONE
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
BROMANCE AWARDS
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Epilogue

Sixteen

19.6K 595 166
By CockyLilo

Thank you for 4K votes and 600 comments :)

I keep looking at the view count and freaking out BC IM already so close to 100K

This is literally just tooth aching fluff

Photo- Louis' Pyjamas

Louis feels like he's floating, he feels like he's just taken a puff of a joint and is experiencing what has to be one of the best Highs he has even had. His mind is so mellow and his joints are so lax, a blissful smile stretched onto his lips and his blue eyes rolled back to the back of his head in ecstasy. He feels like he's floating on a cloud and that nothing else in the world matters other than him and Liam who seems to have him laid on the ground of Liams office.

Liam is towering over the younger, crouched down and a thumb rubbing over well crafted and High cheekbones where soft and long eyelashes are rested. Louis' glasses sit on the table. There's a small ghostly smile on the older mans lips, his other hand running through Louis' sweaty hair to make him feel more relaxed and to show him that he's in a safe environment.

"Hey baby, did so good. Daddy's very proud Love."He coos, starting to unbutton Louis' white shirt to take it too of the clearly over heated boy. Louis grunts and moves his hands lazily to stop Liam, head lolled to the side, eyes still closed."I know, you're sticky and sweaty. We'll get this off and give you a cool off with a wet clothe, rub some scream on your tush and then get some water into you."Louis' needs Come first.

The mans boxers are uncomfortable on him from when he too came but he'll stick with it until he has Louis settled on top of the bed and has been cooled up.

Louis moans at the mer touch of Liams hand on his chest, rubbing a hand up his chest and down his tummy. Liam chuckles at his actions, throwing the the white shirt away and telling himself to have one of the housekeepers to clean up the mess that Louis has made in here. He pulls Louis' panties down the rest of the way to throw them away also.

"I'm going to pick you up now, is that okay?"Louis nods mindless and Liam does as he says, carefully and gently scooping the half Conked out teen. The dominate rests his submissive on his hip, making sure to rest his hands somewhere where he didn't belt Louis. A submissive in subspace may not be aware of Pain that has been inflicted on them and Liam wasn't taking the chance.

Louis' arms are lazily looped around the older mans neck, face buried into his neck for comfort and warmth. Liam chuckles deeply when he feels small kisses being left on the skin on his neck, making small humming sounds Which Liam smiles at.

He's able to open the door to the master bedroom and gently lay Louis down onto the thick duvet. The Doncaster makes a sound of approval, curling his naked body up against a pillow that Liam sleeps on, it smelling strongly like Liam. Liam presses a kiss to Louis' hair before shooting a quick text to Harry (who he knew was in the house) to bring up a bottle of water from the fridge before the man disappears into the closet to fetch cream.

By the time he quickly returns, Louis has turned into his back, the clouded look still in his eyes but a pout on his lips and little whimpers escaping his lips at the lost of contact he was receiving from Liam.

"Shh, it's okay Louis, I'm here."Liam has never really delt with a submissive in subspace before, sure, he's seen a submissive in subspace but never was it a sub that he had to take care of. It wasn't as if he was unexperienced and unable to, he was fine with the task of making sure that his Louis was okay and comfortable and felt safe all round.

Louis relaxes, making a small happy noise in the back of his throat whenever he feels a pair of lips press to the heated skin of his left shoulder, just where the scatter of birds starts and left a trail to where it ends, the birds getting bigger as he goes along.

"Daddy,"Louis is able to string the syllables together to form that one simple word, the same happy, zoned out smile on his face along. Louis runs over the world in his head, silently muttering it out as Liam has him turned over onto his tummy so that he can rub the cream onto the subspaced lads red bottom. Liam trails a finger over a lash Mark, the shape of the belt leaving marks on the skin.

Louis doesn't flinch or whimper like Liam expected, instead the lad just continues with his little rambles of Daddy and the odd word of Pretty mixing into what he was saying.

Liam manages to rub the cream over Louis' bum and the top of his thighs in a gentle manner, making sure that he didn't hurt the boy even if he couldn't feel any pain at the moment. He could feel the heat of Louis' skin on his hands, me talking telling Harry in his mind to hurry up with bringing the water up and leaving it by the door.

"Feels good, doesn't it love?"Liam coos and Louis moans, giggling mindlessly when the older man  presses a kiss on each of his ass cheeks."I wish you could just stay like that, all hair and blissed out."He sighs and kisses a trail up Louis' heated back, up his spine until he has his nose buried into damp with sweat but still feathery Hazel hair.

Wiping his hands on the bedding of the bed Louis lays on, Liam makes a quick dash to get a pair of pyjamas which he sets on the corner of the king sized bed and then to the door of the master bedroom, he opens it and is awfully grateful for the water and some chocolate. Bringing it into the room, Liam sets the stuff onto the beside table and turns Louis over onto his back.

"Pyjamas sound good?"Liam speaks, a hand rubbing on the soft pudge of Louis' belly. Louis is unable to form his words correctly, just humming at the gentle affection he is being given. He is dressed into short pyjamas, the shorts a pale pink with white cartoon bunny rabbit heads on it, and a white short sleeved t-shirt with a large cartoon rabbit head in the middle of it. They gave off a fresh warmth smell of the fabric softener it was washed in.

Liam is able to get Louis watered and eat a little bit of chocolate before he's tucking the dozing submissive under the thick covers of their king sized bed with a kiss to his forehead and a ruffle of his hair. He sets the water and chocolate on the side table before he gets a quick shower to sort himself out and change into a fresh pair of comfortable clothing.

By the time that Liam has did all that, telling a housekeeper to clean his office and grabbing his laptop and phone for work, it's already past 6pm. Liam has himself settled on the sofa, laptop on his lap and fingers dancing over the keys on the keyboard, eyes darting towards the screen and to his phone which sits beside him.

"You alright?"Harrys voice chimes throughout the room, Liam not even sparing the guy a glance as he nods with a hum. Harry sits in the recliner opposite to Liam."Calum called."He speaks up whenever Liam doesn't attempt to carry on the conversation, at all. Liam has a tendency to just leave a conversation hanging, especially when he's deep into work.

"And? What happened?"He questions, knowing that sending Calum was a big deal. They were dealing shipments between another gang, a rival gang at that and by sending Calum it was pretty important and a big deal since he was one of Liams top men when it came to hand to hand combat.

"We lost the deal and he got shot, he's fine, it was just his lucky shoulder but that's 1 million pounds worth of goods we just lost."The taller male is running a large hand through silky chocolate curls, Liams head snapping up from where his eyes was glued to the laptop screen. Liams eyes are clouded over in anger and unasked questions.

"How did we lose this deal? We've been working on it for months, Maxim finally agreed to the swap after months, it was perfectly planned. How?!"The man fumes, laptop lid slammed in anger.

"Maxims crew got suspicious, thought it was some ambush and called the whole thing off on their own orders, when Calum and the guys went to approach them they opened fire."Harry explains and then looks down at his phone, reading the recent update of what happened in full detail from another member that was there.

"I can't believe this,"Leaning back into the chair, Liam cranes his neck back so his nose is pointed towards the ceiling and he's pinching the bridge of his nose."Was Luke with him? Anyone else get shot?"

"Only Calum got injured, Michael was staying with Luke and Robin while Calum flew out. Apparently the poor lad was panicked whenever no one would tell him what was going on."He frowns for the sake of Calum's submissive Michael, a cute bubblegum pick haired Aussie with an obsession with cute little kitten eared head bands.

Liam is about to open his mouth, to swear outloud in frustration when there's the soft patter of feet shuffling down the wooden stairs of the grand house. There's the sound of a bump and a 'oof' sound before Louis has shuffled his way into the livingroom, arms wrapped around his middle and that dazed look still in his eyes.

It takes the boy awhile to adjust where he is and what his happening, it takes him longer to realise that there is actually people on his room when before he was walking into empty rooms and frowning. Spotting Liam, Louis makes a sound deep in his throat that can only mean 'I was looking for you!' Before he's shuffling and stumbling his way towards Liam, tripping over stuff on the way.

"Hi Love."Liam coos, letting the Twink falls into his opened arms and chest not so gratefully, earning a groan from Liam at the forced impact. Louis huffs, nose rubbing against the material of his Dominates grey t-shirt he was wearing, bare thighs on either side of Liam. Over the shoulder of Louis, Liam makes eye contact with Harry to leave and go and sort out what happened with Calum ASAP which he does.

Liams anger and tenseness seems to disappear whenever a cute and still subspaced Louis is cuddled into his chest

Liam lets his cold hands travel up under Louis' cute pyjama t-shirt, making the younger shiver at the cold and Liam to frown at the overheating warmth."You're overheating princess,"He frowns and moves Louis so he can look at his face, a hand on the younger lads forehead."Lets get some more fluids into you, yeah? Need to keep you hydrated."

Louis whines when Liam attempts to move him off his lap, hands clinging to the material of his shirt at the back, face pressed to the material.

"Daddy,"He whines out, rubbing his nose."I'm tired."

"You're tired?"Liam chuckles and Louis nods his head, humming."You've been sleeping for 2 hours, how can you be tired?"He questions, only to have Louis repeat the same word over and over again. Liam sighs and tightens his hold on Louis, without warning getting up from his position and having Louis cling to him like some Koala bear with his arms and legs wrapped around the man.

Louis giggles

Liam carries Louis with ease into the kitchen, prying Louis off his body gradually and sitting the clingy submissive onto one of the breakfast bar stools.

"My arse hurts,"Louis pouts, face scrunched up in pain and eyes squinted to follow Liam around the kitchen. He sees no sign of Anyone else, just Liam, who continues to grab a glass and venture to the fridge for some Fresh and naturally squeezed orange juice.

"I bet it does,"There's a smirk playing on his lips as he sets the carton back into the large fridge and sets the glass in front of Louis so he can reach it without putting effort into it."Now drink up, then you're eating a sandwich and some watermelon, then You're going back to sleep. Does that sound good?"

"But I don't like watermelon..."Louis whispers, a lot more verbal now that he was coming out of that subspace headspace he was trapped in. He swings his legs as he takes sips of his orange juice, not even complaining when he gets some pulp.

"Have you tired it?"Liam asks, leaning his body on the counter and eyebrow up in question. Louis shakes his heas, half empty glass still on his hands.

"I don't eat alot of fruit, never had time, my mum never had the money."Louis explains the half truth. His mum worked hard, but meal times was everyone man(Or girl most likely) to themselves, last to dive in got the scraps Which more or less was Louis every meal time. He lived at the top of the house, and when dinner was called he was always the last at the table. His mum always made sure that her daughters got fed first, the submissive male wasn't cared for.

It wasn't as if Submissive males were rare, they just weren't that popular in all honesty, nor treated fairly or like trophies in which submissive snare supposed to be. Female Submissives were the norm, male submissives were just...Odd, more likely to be found beat up, raped and killed by the high way when it came to serial killer statistics in London.

You could say Louis was very happy when Zayn was presented as a Submissive, it meant he wasn't alone, and even if Zayn was a sub he was as strong as a Dominate.

Submissive Males were much like Dominate Females, treated differently and frowned upon

"Baby boy,"Liam coos, waving a hand in front of Louis' eyes. Louis blinks, the same cloudy look in his eyes returning but it was sadness not overwhelming pleasure."Are you alright? You blanked out on me there."

"I'm just tired Daddy,"And really Louis wasn't lying because he was indeed tired. He can feel Liams heavy eyes bore into his skull, Louis avoiding all eye contact with him as the older tries to figure him out. Liam in the end just sighs, presses a kiss to Louis' lip bitten lips before pushing himself off the counter to make Louis' food.

"I'm going to introduce you to all amazing different types of foods, just think of it as a fun game."

OKAY THIS WAS A SHITTY ENDING but it was a cute enough fluffy chapter, right?Right?!

Haha okay

This has been my distraction all day in all honesty, just writing this and trying not to think of anything else

I actually liked this in my opinion like I barely write fluff sometimes so it's an exclusive treat to write and makes me feel happy and fuzzy

What is your opinion on the chapter?

What was your reaction with the way that Liam took care of Louis while in subspace for the first time?

Wasn't this chapter so cute?!

What ship do you want to see; Zarry, Nashton, Malum or Luke/Robin?

Your opinion on Submissive Males and Dominate Females? ;)

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW

Peace✌🏼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

975K 34.7K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
3.7K 293 22
DISCLAIMER I WAS 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS SO IT'S TERRIBLE + TRIGGER WARNING "I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go.." Harry is in a lov...
17.6K 1.1K 12
@banana2000008 asked me to write this story from Louis point of view. Your wish is my command. 😘 They all met in Uni and had stayed friends after th...
70.6K 2.7K 42
**FINISHED! CURRENTLY FIXING ERRORS** Late night, guys night, some drinks, a boy named Louis Tomlinson thought that was the only thing that was gonna...