My Winx Story

By WinxClub7th

Me, a normal girl, accidentally came across a website and signed up for the college for fairies, Alfea. I did... More

Ugh, Stupid Ad!
Up, Up and away!
Alfea
Meeting the New School
Dorms???!!!
School
Oh no! What a mess!
Sorry!
Pets, Pets, Pets
My New Friends
A Fairy? OR NOT
Dinner
What Fairy am I???
Annual Gala
Cursed Eggs
Rat-snakes!!!!!
Transformation
Attack Again
Heyyyyy
Perfect Until an Announcement.....
Daddy? Mommy???
My New Home
Ice Castle
Creepy
Guardian of the Omega Dimension
Guardian of the Omega Dimension-Part 2
Lunch
Back at Alfea
Bugs????!
Attack on Alfea
Clinic
The Next Battle
Best and Worst
Bug Spray, duh?!
Mission to Earth!
Questions!
Answers!
Killing bugs the easy way!
The Trix
Stormy
Awake
Ending of the battle... (Almost)
End of Battle
Party!!!!!
SEQUEL

Spells...

3.4K 155 15
By WinxClub7th

Soon, we finished our dinner. The table next to us was the winx!!!! We went to our dorms and prepared to sleep. Until now, I haven't really looked at the dorm precisely.

We had to share the 2 two toilets. I was the second one. While waiting, I unpacked my clothes. I took out my phone and tried texting my mom but it said no service! Rila came to my dorm room and handed me something. It was a button phone.

I was like: Seriously? A button phone? It's more out dated than my phone. I was about to say that when Rila switched it on. Something came out like a light that showed many buttons. "It's for you! That's a seriously out dated phone! Those kind of phone used on earth. I have a spare one" Rila said.

I thanked her and started figuring out how to use the phone. Soon, I packed all my clothes into the closet. I took out my night dress and went to bathe.

The bathroom was pink. They provided the soap and towels for us already so I didn't use mine.

Once everybody was ready, we went into the dorms and slept.

I couldn't sleep. I was busying worrying about tomorrow and whether I was really a fairy.

In this book, I didn't mention all the classes. In one of them, the professor said the power comes within you. Like first, you close your eyes and imagine the power flowing from your heart to your hand. He said we needed to be relaxed in order to work it.

What comes out of your hand is the base of your power. Like it is neither attack or the normal one. (Can't remember the name).

Now I was super relaxed. I tried it again. I knew I was missing something. I then realised that I forgot to close my eyes in class! LOL! I closed my eyes and imagined.

Suddenly, I felt something coursing through my veins. It's very hard to explain how it feels like but I was getting very excited.

For the first time in my life, a spell I did today worked......

Read
Vote
Comment
=
Believe in fairies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 259 27
I do not own WINX club, I'm just a fan who somehow ends up going back to the show because I can't escape it, not really angry about that. (This boo...
15.2K 408 47
BOOK 1 IN THE GEMLIX CLUB SERIES AND BOOK 2 IS OUT + SLOWLY EDITING No one is stronger than the Winx club or so they thought. Together they become th...
10.1K 423 47
WARNING READ RAINBOW MYSTERY BEFORE THIS ONE....... Last year was nothing but crazy for the Winx, they found the lost princess of rainbow valley . De...
18.8K 347 18
Join Astra in her magical journey filled with friends, new powers , and love. Princess Astra joins Alfea College as a excited fairy. After being home...