Forgive Me || Alex Gaskarth a...

Av allhailkellin

"Don't believe everything you read." -- Willow Grace is an eighteen year old girl who has been locked up in... Mer

Chapter 1

Forgive Me || Alex Gaskarth a.u

15 0 0
Av allhailkellin

Hello there, and thank you so much for clicking on Forgive Me.

But before you start reading, I want to let you know that most of the inspiration for this story came from the ABC Family show, Twisted. But I changed a lot of what happened in that show to make this more original, the series is mainly just what sparked the idea in my head for this.

The only thing I'm taking from that show technically, is the fact that the main character is suspected of murdering their family member. That is seriously all, I came up with everything else.

This work is just fiction, the characters and events that take place are based off of my imagination. Whatever happens in this fanfic is not real. I'm going to try and edit all my chapters, but there might be a mistake here and there, so I apologize now for that.

This story may also have some explicit content in it, so there will be a * on the chapters that have some things a reader may or may not want to read (i.e sexual things) depending on what they prefer.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the story!

- allhailkellin

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

344K 16.6K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
962K 36.5K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
Fake love Av :)

Fanfiction

117K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC