records

By intvrstellar

||book three of the obsession series || m.c you loved records, and i loved you. More

one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen

five

224 17 0
By intvrstellar

we sat in silence as the record played, your thoughts consumed us both but only you could hear them.

"i want to give you a playlist." you told me, standing up to grab a pen and paper.

"why is that?" i asked, watching you scrawl over the page.

"so you can explore your meaning of music, i can't do it alone."

i nodded, a little off guard by your sudden mood, but i didn't question you.

you handed it to me and smiled, "listen to one of these songs everyday, i put my number so you can tell me what you think, and when you listen to the last song, find me."

i had felt like i already had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 198K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
11.7M 301K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...