PJO and Avengers Mash-Up...

By Music_Luvr_

The avengers and campers from CHB team up to do cool awesome things... I can't really write descriptions so j... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Part 8
Part Nine
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
*authors note*
Chapter 18
authors note

Chapter One

817 16 3
By Music_Luvr_

Tony's POV:
I was on the lab working on mark 57 when Thor yelled, "WERE ARE THE POP-TARTS". And that's when JARVIS told us that a certain Mackenzie was here.

<><><><><>
Mackenzie's POV:
Tony won't answer his calls and my powers weren't really on fleek at the moment. So I decided to go to Stark Towers myself. Camp needed help and little did Tony know, he was going to be needed and I have to tell him while we are here. The rest of The Seven are waiting outside ready for battle if they put up a fight. Percy had to work stuff out with his mom and he said he will see me later and to Iris Message him if I needed anything. To him he thinks I see him as my brother but, I secretly fancy him. And before you ask, yes Aphrodite knows this and I had her promise on the Styx to not tell anyone. JARVIS told Tony I was here and I over-rid JARVIS to see what Tony's reaction to me being here was. To be honest, it was so funny I couldn't breathe. Tony jerked his head up and the arm on (I'm guessing) mark 57 fell off then Tony put on a shirt (have I told you how good Tony looks?!?) over his Arc Reactor and yelled at Thor saying, "THEY ARE IN THE PANTRY THOR!!!" And thanked JARVIS.
<><><><><><><><><>
Ok so me and _WhoFlavored_  are working on this and I'm sorry it took a while to actually post chapter one it took a bit to get ideas but here it is!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 2.7K 30
A break in space time brought Percy Jackson to a different dimension, memories all gone except for his name. After a while in a village, helping the...
439K 8.8K 15
Percy is the last standing out of the seven after the war against Gaea. After promised a month of free time, he visits home but gets sidetracked afte...
29.4K 651 21
Percy Jackson has spent his whole life being looked after by his family. May, Tony, and the Half-Bloods. He always took care of his cousin, Peter, wh...
186K 4.5K 32
THIS BOOK IS NOT EDITED AND PROBABLY WILL NEVER BE, THESE ARE THOUGHTS FROM ME MANY YEARS AGO SO DO NOT TAKE MY WRITING SERIOUSLY ------------BOOK 1...