Return (GirlxGirl)

By SkylarJapera

Only weeks after the big battle against Sue and the human hunters Violet and Chloe never expected for Chloe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41

Chapter 40

11.8K 427 78
By SkylarJapera

Chapter 40

Chloe couldn’t believe it. It was like everything was happening in slow motion. People were falling everywhere. Violet pack was falling. Chloe turns and watches the mansion as it slowly burns. She saw Cassandra to her left trying her best to stop the fire. Chloe then finally snaps out of it when Cassandra screams her name, “Help!”

Chloe runs to Cassandra side and uses a water spell to stop the fire.

On the other side Violet, Catherine, Olivia, and Riley were fighting side by side. Violet was quickly adapting. It was true she and Riley had been practicing but the dragons were advance. The soldier in front of her swings left and she blocks it with her forearm and kicks him to the ground. The soldier rolls over but before he could stand Violet kicks him so hard in the head that he falls unconscious.

Catherine sneers her fangs showing as she shoots the three soldiers in front of her. One she hits in the chest but the other two hides behind a tree. “She’s a Vamp.” She hears one of the dragons say. “Use the gas ring.” Catherine takes two steps back not knowing what was heading her way. Out of nowhere three silver rings fall in front of her. Catherine eyebrow arches and then her eyes widen when the three rings begins to beep. Catherine covers her face and is surprised when she is knocked to the ground.

Riley screams out in pain and Catherine quickly beats her arm but pulls back and scream too. “What the fuck!” Riley stands and orders, “Quickly get up.”

Catherine gets up and sees the badly burned marks on Catherine upper arm. Catherine was about to suck her finger until Riley grabs her hand and demands, “Don’t touch it and don’t put it in your mouth.” Riley dodges another bullet and says, “It’s an electric liquid and will burn your insides like acids. It’s like being in the sun without your stupid lotion shit.”

Catherine sneers but does what Riley says. It seem she know more than her. “Catherine!”

The red head turns around and Riley says, “Don’t show who you are. It’s better if they are guessing. Fight from a distant.”

Again Catherine nods her head again. Maybe. Just Maybe. Riley could get them out this shit.

<><> 

Olivia and Violet had their back to each other. Olivia was about to transform but Violet had stopped her saying to keep them guessing. Olivia only growled. She was at a disadvantage. Violet flips the blonde on the ground and then her eyes begins to glow brighter as she begins to throw fire balls at the other soldiers. Olivia groans and stands hand says frustrated, “How the hell you expect me to fight.”

“Just let me protect you for now Olivia.” Violet replies kicking another soldier in the head. She grabs his Ak47 and tosses it towards Olivia. “Let lose.”

Olivia only smirks and when another group of soldiers charges towards them Olivia shoots each one of them in the head. Three of the soldiers luckily fall to the ground and throws bombs towards them.

John smirks as he watches the beautiful white mansion burn slowly. He growls when he notices the two sisters using their powers to stop the fire. “Blow a missile towards them.”

The soldier does what he is order and when Chloe and Cassandra is locked on target he screams, “I have the target lock.”

“Shoot.”

For some odd reason Cassandra felt that something was wrong and she was right she turned around to see a missile coming their way.  “Chloe!”

Chloe slowly turns around and her eyes glow grey as the she watches the missile heads towards their way. She raises her hands and deflects the missile down which hits the ground knocking them both on their backs. Chloe blinks several times and then squeezes her ear because it was ringing so loud. She cries out as she looks at the wound on her belly but cries out even louder when she notices her sister not moving. She tries to crawl but she cannot move. “Cassandra!” Chloe screams.

<><>

Amber was trying. She really was. But she had never been in a situation like this. They were running through a burning building. Literally. Amber hears something crack above her and when she looks up she covers her head as the huge beautiful chandelier begins to fall. “Amber.”

Rue tackles Amber to the ground and they both jump when they hear the chandelier shatters. Rue lifts up but then blushes at their position. She stands up quickly but notices Amber not responding. Rue grabs Amber face and screams, “Amber wake up.”

Amber blue eyes shoots open and then she begins to panic, “Rue I..I..I can’t.”

“Breathe Amber.” Rue was smart and now she knew Amber was having a panic attack. She hugs Amber tightly and whispers over and over breathe. She begins to count and slowly Amber begins to come back. Rue looks at the girl in front of her who was crying. She wipes her tears and then asks the second time today, “Do you trust me.”

“Yes.” Amber whispers lowly.

Rue stands again and then pulls her up. “We have to get underground to the tunnels the mansion is falling.”

Amber only nods head but then asks when they past the front door, “Why we can’t go outside.”

“Because then the dragons will shoot us. It’s safer underground.”

Amber again just nods her head as they rushes to the burning kitchen. All of the sudden it began to get hot and Amber could hardly breathe. Rue uses her wind spell to knock the fire out but she knew if they didn’t move quickly she and Amber would be a goner.

Finally they get to the secret door that leads to the tunnels and at that time Rue looked back at the mansion for the last time. She knew after this everything would never be the same. Their home was gone. The kitchen ceiling fell and then there was another loud pop. Rue knew that wasn’t good so she grabs Amber hands and open the secret door and closes it. They then run down the tunnel turning corners from left to right.

“Where are we going?”

Rue stops and then sits pulling Amber down with her. She then whispers, “We are going to stay here until the shooting stops.”

Amber squeezes Rue small fingers and closes her eyes, “Okay.” Is all she says.

<><> 

“Cassandra!” Chloe screams again. She slowly begins to crawl to her sister. Violet that was on the other side of the battle field turns her head when she feels Chloe bond calling. She sees Chloe on the ground clutching her stomach and Cassandra lying on the other side unresponsive.

Violet growls and then screams towards Olivia, “Cover me!”

Olivia nods her head and then begins to shoots the Ak47 towards the oncoming soldiers. Then Violet rips her shirt and slowly begins to phase. The soldiers stop and were surprise at how huge the wolf was. They had never encountered anything that big. Violet howls in the air which catches everyone attention.

John pushes his men to the side and his eyes widen. “So you’re the alpha.” He was amazed.

Violet sneers her back bending in a threaten display. The soldiers then snaps out their trance and screams, “Wolf! Get the wolf equipment now.”

Olivia continues to shoot and growls when she runs out of bullets. She grins when Catherine covers her while she rushes for another gun. This one was an Aug with a red dot and suppressor. Olivia grins if it wasn’t for Catherine fetish for guns she wouldn’t even know what she was handling.

Violet growls and rushes towards Chloe and Cassandra.

“Shoot the damn alpha.”

Violet runs quickly dodging bullets left and right. John was amazed by her speed. She was faster than the others. He growls and screams, “Hit her!”

Chloe clutches her stomach as she sees her wife running towards her. Violet stops in front of her and then howls when the bullets connect with her fury body. Chloe perks up when she notice Violet was trying to protect her from the bullets. Violet slowly begins to fall so Chloe uses all her strength and screams out in pain while she slowly creates a force shield around them.

John growls when the bullets begin to hit some invisible field. Chloe holds her hand out and screams, “Violet move.”

Violet grabs Chloe by her shirt and pulls the girl up. Chloe screams in pain but she notice in Violet eyes that the alpha is apologizing with her eyes. They both begin to move towards Cassandra and by then Chloe were lying on Violet back with her hands still up.

“Give me a grenade.” John orders.

The young boy gives him a grenade and John pulls the clip and throws it towards Chloe shield. Chloe eyes go wide. She didn’t have enough energy to hold off a powerful blow like that. She closes her eyes and then her and Violet flips over when the bomb explodes. The shield protected them from the blast but since Chloe was knocked unconscious the shield disappeared.

Violet whimpers and then nudges Chloe with her snot but her wife doesn’t move. Violet growls and then howls loudly in anger. She could feel Chloe bond sending waves into her. Violet stood strong and then seconds later Catherine, Riley, and Olivia stood on the side of her blocking Chloe and Cassandra body and just minutes later the entire, the ones who were left, came and made a line blocking Cassandra and Chloe body.

Violet growls and howls again and the rest of the pack then phases into the beast they were meant to be.

John only grins it was so sweet how this creature cared for her wife. If she was human he would have sympathy but they’re not. “On my count I want you to send every fucking weapon their way.”

“One!”

Violet arched her back sneering. She was ready for whatever.

“Two!”

Catherine looked towards Olivia and the blonde knew the red head was saying she loved her.

“Three!”

Two missiles and bullets begin to shoot towards them but before it reaches anyone there was a huge force field in front of them. Violet turned her head confused. Cassandra and Chloe were still down. Violet then looked towards the woods and was shocked.

Anne and Victoria come out the woods using their powerful magic.

Anne creates electric blasts that send several dragons to the ground. Victoria uses fire blasts that are thrown towards John and his crew who are still at the gate. John runs towards and Riley sneers running towards him.

John stops and then growls, “You!”

Riley stands tall and then they both begin to circle each other ignoring the blast and explosions behind them.

“I took in you!” John pauses narrowing his eyes.

“Don’t talk like you ever cared!” Riley sneers. The dark haired girl then pulls the long sword from her back. It lights up in the light showing off the dragons imprinting on the sword. John sneers and pulls out his electric gloves.

Riley gulps she knew the pain the gloves brought.

Riley stands in her famous fighting position. She couldn’t help but smirk it was just something she did. John shakes his head. “Still the confident bastard I see.”

“That will never leave.” Riley smirks back and then wait for the fight of her life.

John starts the battle off between them by trying to punch her in the face. However, Riley ducked just in time and back away quickly. One thing Violet had taught her in training was faster reflexes. Something Violet was very good at.

Riley rounds kick John but the older man grabs her ankle and his electric gloves begin to send an unbearable pain up her body. Riley screams out dropping her sword. John pushes her back to the ground and begins to punch her repeatedly in the face. Riley luckily grabs her sword and swings it over stabbing John in the shoulder.

The older man sneers and steps back and but kicks Riley in the gut. He wipes the blood from his shoulder and then says looking down at the beat up Riley, “I had dreams for you.”

Riley spits blood from her mouth and tries to stand but John kicks her back down. Riley groans and spits out. “You abandon me.”

“You couldn’t even kill…”

“You wanted me to murder a fucking child!” Riley screams. “I don’t regret shit John! I thought I was that person and yes I thank-you for letting me get revenge for my family. But this….”

She looks around at all the bodies on the floor, “I thought it was me but it’s not. I want to be happy not a killer who has fucking nightmares every night and you know what John!”

John shook his head shocked he was being talked to like this.

“Even though that vampire family knew we attacked his home they still let me go after they daughter told them I save her. Even though Violet and her family found out I was a dragon hunter they still treated me with respect and took me in. You, Eliza, and Tom left me to die because I didn’t finish a mission. Next time you talk about disloyalty it will be best to look in the mirror you pathetic piece of shit…

Riley groans when she is punch in the face yet again. Her vision begins to blur and all she hears is a gun being reloading. She bites her lip and closes her eyes happy that she still can imagine Kimberly beautiful face. Before John pulled the trigger he was knocked to the ground by a heavy weight.

John looks up to see the alpha growling over him.

Violet eyes were piercing violet and her grey fur was bloody from the bullets but the alpha still stood strong and tall.

John curses himself he didn’t have his wolf weapons. It was confusing when you were facing all of them at once but John only grinned when the alpha had to step back because of the grenades and bullets. John got up and ran off.

He got into his helicopter and flew away.

“Shoot him down!” Violet sneers standing naked with her bullet wounds healing on her side.

Anne and Victoria tries but it was like their magic was deflected.

Violet growls and creates a huge fireball but it was too late.

Violet screams and then looks around. It was a fucking mess. The mansion was barely standing and there were bodies everywhere. Violet runs her hand through her hair and then rushes towards Chloe who was still unconscious.

“Anne. Catherine!” Violet calls.

Anne runs towards Chloe body to see Violet applying pressure to the wound. Blood was everywhere and Violet didn’t know how much her wife had lost.

“Please.” Violet begs. “Help her.”

Below the ground Rue and Amber were huddle up. Amber had fallen asleep in Rue arms. The crying became too much and before she knew it she was out. Now the shooting and the exploding had stop. Was it time to come out? Rue prayed that her family was okay.

Anne performed a healing spell and said, “She lost a lot of blood we have to get her somewhere clean. A bullet hit her side.”

Catherine stands and says, “My place.”

Violet and Olivia eyes widen and Catherine say, “We helped my mother when she needed us and now we need her.”

Violet nods her head and says, “Olivia take Chloe. I have to find Rue and Amber.”

Riley walks up and says, “Please tell me my little sister is with your daughter.”

“I’m pretty sure they are together Riley.”

“They have to be okay Violet.” Riley starts to freak out. “Amber and I argued the last time I seen her.”

“Their fine.” Violet says. “You have to stay calm though. Rue is smart and I believe she would hit the tunnels like all the other maids and servants.”

Riley turns and looks toward the fallen mansion. “How will we get to the tunnels?”

“You won’t have to.” Catherine actually laughs. There was Rue and Amber walking out the field with dirt and mud all over them. Violet and Riley rushes towards them.

Amber quickly wipes her face and Rue smiles towards her.

“Shit. Amber is you okay.”

“Yeah.” Amber says looking around. “What happen? Rue and I were on the roof just talking and then a missile came out of know where. I was so worried about you Riley. Who would do this?”

Riley pulls her distress little sister in a hug and silently thanks Rue for taking care of her.

“Come here.” Violet smiles. “I knew you were smart.”

Rue grins up towards her and asks, “Where’s mom.”

“She’s hurt really bad honey.”

Rue can feels tears burning her eyes, “She will be okay right.”

“Catherine and Anne going to take good care of them okay.”

Victoria then walks up and Violet cannot do anything but asks, “When did you return?”

Violet for some reason didn’t like Chloe mother. She just didn’t. When Victoria said months ago that she was leaving for Italy to figure things out Violet knew that it hurt Chloe a little and maybe that was the reason Violet didn’t like Victoria because the lady was always leaving.

“I’ve been back for a week now.”

“Fine time to show up.” Violet replies sarcastically. “Welcome to paradise.”

Victoria knew she deserved this attitude but right now wasn’t the time so she ignored it. “Anne and I heard the alarm breach and we quickly came. Luckily when the alarms went off at the mansion it also went off at the shop.”

Violet only rolled her eyes and ordered, “Everyone who can run to Catherine house do that! The rest who are hurt really bad someone help them and get into a car. Please don’t crash my babies. There are also two hummers in the back and a Range Rover.” Violet groans. Her babies.

<><>

Catherine mother was beyond surprised when Violet entire pack passed her gates. Of course the alarms were breach but they all put their weapons down when Catherine order them to. Catherine talked to her mother silently and after a small bickering Catherine mother gave in and enter. It was true the reason her son and husband were now safe in hiding was because of Violet help. After a little information Catherine mother told Violet that she could handle the rest on her on and now Dylan and her husband were on vacation in Hawaii until the bad guys believed they were dead.

Then, she really wanted Catherine to come home but she knew it was impossible to get the red head to leave her new family.

“Hello Mary.” Olivia smiles awkwardly.

“Hi Olivia.” Catherine mother takes in Olivia and everyone. They looked awful.

“We need you down stairs. Chloe and Cassandra are hurt badly.”

Catherine mother rushes down with her team and they perform surgery on Chloe.

Cassandra was okay. She just was knock unconscious from the explosion and would be healing soon but Chloe was having problems.

“Mary.” One of the doctors says. “We have a problem.”

Mary follows the guy after talking with Violet but Violet follows of course. The man eyes Violet and says, “You cannot come in.”

Violet growls and then steps forward but Mary says, “If you want us to help your wife you follow our rules.”

Catherine pulls Violet back and says, “Come on. They need to work.”

Mary disappears behind the door and sees Chloe lying on the bed. They were removing the bullet. “What’s taking so long?” Catherine mother asked. “I thought it was two bullets. One to the side and the other to the stomach.”

“Yes it was but we had a little problem trying to remove it very carefully.”

“Why.”

The other vampire turns the computer screen towards her and Mary runs her hand through her hair. She hoped his wouldn’t cause any problems.

Violet hopped up when Mary came back out the room.

“How is she?”

“She is fine.” Mary says. “She should be up in a few hours.”

<><> 

Hours later Riley had finally gotten in touch with Kimberly. She told Violet that all the maids and servants had gotten out safely but they had nowhere to go. Violet knew having the mansion completely destroyed would cause a lot of problems. They had to have that fix ASAP.

Violet was sitting there thinking of where they would lay there heads for the next few days when someone voice brought her out of her hard thinking.

“Chloe.” Violet grins. “How are you?”

“I’m fine.” Chloe smiles back but then quickly frowns, “Where is Rue? Cassandra?”

“Your sister is fine. She is with Jessica right now and Rue is out back playing with Amber and the other kids.”

Chloe begins to breathe she then closes her eyes and groans. “Can they do anything about the pain? A healing spell or something.”

Violet smiles and kisses Chloe forehead. “Wait here. I’m about to go get Anne and Catherine.”

About five minutes later Anne, Catherine and Mary walks in follow by Victoria. Chloe gasps when her mother returned. “She and Anne saved us.” Violet says. She still didn’t like her though.

“Family time later.” Mary insists.

“Yeah.” Violet rolls her eyes at the lady rudeness. “Chloe wishes to be healed. She is in pain.”

Anne smiles walking towards Chloe about to heal her with no problems but Mary stops her and says, “You cannot.”

“Why not.” Violet asks getting frustrated and pissed. Her wife was in pain.

“Because…”

“Because fucking what!” Violet patience was very short.

Mary looks around the room and says, “You all should leave. This is very personal.”

“They are my family Mary.” Chloe tries to smile but she was freaking out. Did the dragons’ bullets do something to her?

Mary bites her lip and then looks around once again and finally she explains, “You were shot twice. One bullet to the side. It wasn’t a problem getting that one out and the other in the stomach. It hit a lot of organs but luckily you didn’t bleed out much and Anne was there to heal you. But…”

“But what Jesus!” Chloe was now frustrated.

“You’re pregnant.”

Everybody in the room gasps and then everything becomes silent. It was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop to the floor.

“Who is the father?” Victoria questions after several heart beats.

Violet finally regain conscious and growls, “There’s no father. I’m the other mother you fucking shit.”

“I didn’t…I mean what did you expect.” Victoria argued back. “I didn’t know you had a d…”

“Mom!” Chloe screams. “It was a spell. We wanted to have a baby. We just thought it didn’t work.”

Chloe rubs her stomach but feels nothing it was weird. “Are you sure?”

Mary rolls her eyes, “Are you questioning me.”

Anne walks forward and places her hand on Chloe stomach and uses her magic. She then pulls back and confirms. “Chloe you are pregnant.”

Then, at that moment it really dawned on Chloe that she was having a baby. It was going to come out of her. Literally. But this is what she wanted right. She and Violet but then there were the dragons.

“Honey honey breathe it’s okay.” Violet kisses her forehead. “We wanted this remember.”

“I know.” Chloe cries. “I just wish it was during a better time.”

“That wasn’t all.” Mary pipes in.

Violet growls again. She wonders who she hated the most. Catherine mother or Chloe’s mother who thought for one second she had a freaking penis.

“Is it the baby?” Chloe begins to freak out again. “I mean it hasn’t even formed yet.”

“This is why you should keep magic away for some days. Try healing on your own. Since it’s a spell baby.” Catherine mother mumbles confused. “You do not want any magic affecting the baby at all. Congratulations. You both are having a baby.”

Then at that time Chloe leans over and pukes all over the floor.

Please Comment. :) And Yes I Wasn't Teasing The Mansion Is Gone... It's Okay Though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712 28 8
Taking the newly trained hunter out for her first real world hunting experience, Eden was on edge, she'd had a bad feeling about this trip and had tr...
65.7K 4.4K 29
Zara is alive. Her daughter, Kaliska is alive. The love of her life, Lucian is not. After her escape from the vampire, Monarch the only thing Zara wa...
64.9K 3.2K 36
It's been three hundred years since the emergence of a vampire virus. A virus which only affected unborn male babies. The world has come to accept th...
280K 13K 36
Val expected to have a relaxing vacation in Yosemite National Park with beautiful women as her course meal. What she got was two different Werewolf p...