Saved by an Angel (a Castiel...

By black_smoke_angel

When an unknown force pulls Kristena Singer and her older brother, Dean from Hell, they come face to face wit... More

Saved by an Angel (a Castiel love story)
Chapter 2: Can you hear me?
chapter 3: What I Witnessed
Chapter 4: ...Bastard...
Chapter 5: Professor Cas
Chapter 6: Sooooooo Busted (damn)
Chapter 7: Power Up
Chapter 8: Make a Wish
Chapter 9: Graceless
Chapter 10: Mind Meld
Chapter 11: Coffee!!
Chapter 12: Give Me a Break
Chapter 13: Supernatural-the Book!
Chapter 14: Broken
Chapter 15: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 16: Brainwashed
Chapter 17: The End?
Chapter 18: All On My Own
Chapter 19: Threats and a Pep Talk
Author Note
Chapter 21: I'll do What I Want
Chapter 22: This is Awkward...
Chapter 23: Memory
Chapter 24: I Don't Get Holidays
Chapter 25: Dying and Still Kicking Ass
Chapter 26: Death is on My Side
Chapter 27: Finale

Chapter 20: We've had this Conversation

19.6K 608 651
By black_smoke_angel

Kristy's POV:

"Rise and shine, Kris," Sam tells me, throwing open the curtains over the window.

I groan, throw a pillow at him with my mind, and roll over.

"Aw, common Kris, I brought you coffee."

"I will murder you," I grumble back crankily.

I hear his sigh and then the bed tips with his weight as he perches at the edge.

"Will you get up for donuts?"

I open an eye and squint up at him.

"Krispy Kream?"

"You won't eat anything else," he says shrugging.

I sit up with a yawn.

"Yeah, okay, I guess that's worth getting up for."

He rolls his eyes and gives me a one armed hug. When I pull back, he laughs.

"You better go fix that mop on your head."

I grin over at him and roll out of bed, literally.

"You're going to hurt yourself doing that," Sam calls as I bounce to the bathroom.

I'm surprisingly excited this morning. I feel like something extremely pleasant is about to happen...but I have no clue what. Am I really ecstatic over donuts? Or is it something else?

"Okay, mom," I call back, playfully mocking.

In the bathroom, I look at the 'mop' and indeed, it looks as if Sam cleaned the diner floor and then glued this tangled mess on my head. After tearing a brush painfully through the mass, I head out to Sam, who hands me a donut and a toffee nut latte. Dean has always teased me about being girly because I like my coffee a certain way, but you should see the way he treats that car of his. At least I don't name my coffee.

"I have to get to work in a few, are you okay here?"

I look at him funny.

"Isn't it only, like, 12."

He laughs.

"Kris, you've been out all day. You're used to staying up all night. I came in this morning, but there was no getting you up."

I scrunch my nose at him and bite into my donut. Mm, glazed will always be my favorite.

"What time is it. then?" I question.

"Five," Sam replies standing up and taking a sip of coffee.

"So what'd you do all day?" I ask.

"Not much. Worked out, watched the news. The usual."

I roll my eyes.

"You, dear brother, need a hobby. What about cooking? You could be the next Chef Ramsey...but nicer and with puppy dog eyes."

His bitch face turns on and I laugh at him.

"Relax, Sammy, I'm just kidding around...mostly."

He cracks a half smile and stands. I hadn't noticed before, but he's wearing his uniform.

"Bye, Sammy," I say, standing to hug him before continuing to chow on my donut like a pig.

Hey, in my defense, I haven't had a donut in a while. Dean always eats them all.

I spend the next half hour when I'm finished cleaning up the apartment and getting myself cleaned up. I've slept well for the past....13, 14 hours. I'm never going to sleep again.

It's just as I'm pulling my hair up into a high ponytail that there's a hand on my shoulder. I spin around, reaching for a gun that isn't in my belt. Lucky for me, it's just Cas, which immediately brightens my...night.

"Hey Cas. How's it going?"

"You must come with me," he says and grabs my arm.

Next I know, I'm standing in a motel room. Dean is standing off to the side and when he sees me, he bursts out laughing.

"How'd I know," he says in between ridiculous giggles.

"What happened?" I ask in horror.

Something bad must have happened if Dean has lost his mind enough to start laughing this hard.

"Cas didn't tell you?" he asks.

I shake my head.

"He came and he looked really serious...did something happen?" I ask.

Dean shakes his head, a michievous smile on his face.

"No, but something's about to."

Cas's POV:

Dean took my to a whorehouse for sex. It was a...nice gesture...but if I'm being honest, I don't want to have sex with any of those women.

For some reason, Kristy's words about the difference between making love and sex keeps popping into my head. So when I told him, just before going into the whorehouse, that there was someone I had in mind to have sex with, Kristena was on my mind.

Of course, Dean immediately told me to get her, at which point I had to explain that it was his sister that I wanted. But to my surprise, when I told him, he didn't get angry at all. Instead, he grinned widely and told me to go for it.

As soon as I appeared in Kristy's room, I knew that I was going to do this....if she let me.

Dean pulls Kristy outside. I don't bother to listen or follow them because I know what he's telling her. When they enter through the door again, Kristy immediately looks at me wide eyed. She pulled her hair out of its ponytail. Her cheeks turn pink as she leans back against the table scattered with papers for Dean's cases.

"So," Dean starts, "I'll leave you two alone and come back a little before the sun rises."

He leaves and I while I should feel more relaxed, I only get more tense. Kristy is busy studying the floor, her brilliant violet eyes staring very carefully.

"Kristy...we don't have to do this if you don't want to."

Her eyes flick up to me, startled.

"I wouldn't have walked back through that door if I didn't want to," she says and then slaps a hand over her mouth.

I can't help the small smile that I feel forming and step closer to her. Her hair falls across her face as she stares at me and I brush it back, my fingertips brush her cheek and she shivers slightly. I swallow back the yearning sensation that tingles throughout my entire body and focus on her face.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

She laughs slightly and stands up straighter to that our bodies are nearly touching.

"Are you sure?" she asks instead, "I mean, I've had sex before. Dean filled me on the state of your sex life."

"You told me once that there's a difference between having sex and making love..."

She nods, looking confused.

"And you've never made love you anyone."

She frowns slightly.

"We've had this conversation. I've never made love to anyone."

"Do you think you ever will."

She freezes, her eyes large as and sincere as she gazes up at me with open emotion.

"I think I'm about to, if we do this."

I suppose that's when I lost any self control I have. I pull her close, my lips pressed to hers. Her hands immediately runs through my hair and slide up my chest. After a second she pulls away her eyes bright and a little wild.

"Clothes," she pants softly.

When we've fully stripped down I glide a hand through her hair. It feels smooth, like silk. When our bodies fully connect and our skin touches electricty sparks between us. And I mean that literally because sparks go flying. She doesn't seemed concerned by it at all. In fact she laughs and pulls my down to kiss her again.

Her skin...it's warm and alive and leaves mine tingling both blazing hot and icy cold. And once we're beneath the covers...well...I don't much like to go into detail. You'd have to ask Kristena what happens after that.

Kristy's POV:

When I wake up, I know exactly where I am and who I'm with-which is really unusual for me. But then again, this whole night has been particularly unusual.

My chest is pressed to someone elses's, skin to skin. Their arms are wrapped around me, comforting and warm. His heartbeat and breathing are steady where my ear is pressed to over his heart, tucked neatly under his chin.

As I snuggle closer his hand reaches up and stroked my hair gently. I can't keep myself from it any longer and look up into the calm, loving smile of Castiel, fallen Angel of the Lord.

"Good morning," he tells me in his usual deep, sexy voice.

"Morning Cas," I say with a sleepy smile hugging him closer.

"I'll need to be leaving soon," he tells me.

I groan.

"That sucks," I mutter.

He chuckles slightly, but it doesn't do anything to make me forget that the whole reason Dean was pushing Cas to have sex was because they think Raphael, the archangel they're after, is going to kill him. And Dean is so considerate as to not want Cas to die a virgin...again.

I reach up and run a hand through Cas's hair.

"You can't die on me again. Understand?" I tell him.

He blinks down at me, looking as if he's going to say something realistic, but then nods.

"Yes. I'll come back."

I smile at this and reach up to kiss him on the cheek.

"Thank you for giving me unrealistic reassurances, Cas," I murmur and hug him.

He chuckles and slowly sits up, bringing me up with him. I automatically pull the blankets up to cover my naked torso and watch as he bustles around the room to collect his clothes.

"Kris...do you know where my tie is?" he asks at one point.

I turn around and undo it from its knot on the bed post. Yeah...last night was interesting...

"Thank you," he says as he takes it from me.

I watch restraining a laugh as he tries to figure out how to put it on.

"Cas...do you need help?" I ask gently.

He looks up at me and sits down beside me so that I can fix the mess he's made. As I finish, not tightening it all the way because he wouldn't be Cas if the tie wasn't loose, he pulls me closer and presses a warm kiss to my lips. It's nothing like the passionate kisses we've shared in the last couple hours, but smooth and comforting and so full of love that I feel my skin light up with lightening again. That's a little embarrassing.

"Dean will be back soon," he says gently, his lips just brushing mine.

I close my eyes, telling myself that Cas will okay.

"Cas..."

When I open my eyes to continue, Cas is looking at me intently, his azure eyes both serious and loving.

"I-I love you."

He pushes some hair out of my eyes.

"I love you too," he murmurs and stands to leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 1.6K 36
It's not easy for being a demon, but being the princess of hell, it's twice as hard. When Victoria was twelve years old, she tried to sell her soul f...
6.9K 327 47
It had been one year since Alexis had been in the hunting world. One year since Sam had pushed Lucifer back into the pit and stopped the apocalypse...
187 61 61
In the spellbinding world of "Farren," the first installment of the gripping "Darkness Series," a young woman's life is forever altered when she find...
27.8K 1.4K 28
Dean goes blind while on a hunting trip. Dean is trying to cope with losing his sight and his job. He tries to fight with his lost sense, but it jus...