Every Other Girl In The World...

By KaylaChan

Lily Skyria hates the Akatsuki. Who go to her highschool. Who she believes torments her 24/7 even when she's... More

Chapter 1- Lily Skyria
Chapter 2- Packing My Bag!
Chapter 3- Super Ice-Cream-Tific Date!
Chapter 4- The Awkward First Day!
Chapter 5- The Day Of Battles
Chapter 6- New Teacher? ; Not The Normal Kind!
Chapter 7- Shikamaru X The Nurse?!
Chapter 8- Nina and Michel
Chapter 9- Every Other Girl
Chapter 10- The Challenge!
Chapter-11 Lily Verses Itachi!
Chapter- 12 Meeting Hidan
Chapter- 13 Our Dares Revealed!
Chapter- 14 Love Blooms!
Chapter- 15 Madara Makes Another Entrance!
Sasori One Shot/Note
Chapter 16- Meeting Tsuande
Chapter 17- Meeting Pein X New Semester!
Chapter 18- A Day At Base
Chapter 19- Games Get Serious
Chapter 20- Truth Hurts.
Chapter 21- Dark Flashbacks
IMPORTANT NOTE!!!

Chapter 22- Reunion

1.3K 75 7
By KaylaChan

Hello! Sorry I've been gone for soooo long! It isn't even funny how long I've been gone! You've probabaly lost hope that I would continue this story, right? Haha, well, I'm sorry for the super, duper late delay, but here's chapter...what chapter now...? Aha, my writing's probably suckish and my memory's foggy. G' day, all! Leave reviews! I like those :3

"Lily..." He stared at me with his warm brown eyes, they were full of love and desire. My eyes widened, just who was this guy?!

"I'm really sorry, but I really think you have the wrong girl..." I fidgeted with some loose strands of my hair, my eyes stayed glued to the ground. ...That's a nice looking rock. I like that rock. I think I'll keep that rock.

"Lily--please, don't do this-!" Suddenly, I felt an enormous wave of chakra. 

"Gah!!" I screamed as a burst of wind blew my hair over my face. Richard had to shield his face as well, from the frightening, and ahem, obviously unnatural wind. 

"Aye, aye, mister, there are some things in this world you can share..." Madara easily scooped me up into his arms. I immediately out of conscious started hitting him. 

"And some things are mine...mine alone." I blushed and pounded on his chest even harder.

"W-wha, what?! S-She do-doesn't belong to any-anyone!" I risked a quick peek. Richard's eyes, which were loving and warm just a moment ago, were now full of fear and despair. 

"Best get rids of weeds before they grow, no? Don't you agree, Lily?" I shuddered. There was just something wrong with the way he said my name. He made it sound so...foreign. No, no! Get your head together girl, this guy just openly admitted that he hated you! Plus, you nearly killed him...

"Aha, die." I gasped as the ramen shop exploded and smoke surrounded us and wood pieces went flying in all directions. I swiftly grabbed the rock I kept in my bag from earlier and threw it at Madara's  'million dollar face'. Good Rock. 

"Gah-!" Taking the chance, I quickly leaped from his grasp and ran away, not that it mattered where I ran since he would find me anyway. Hmm...ah, an inn! I swiftly ran in and nonchalantly coughed as bystanders stared at me. I walked as calmly as I could over to a chair and grabbed a magazine, yup, I'm not some weird girl that just ran in here like crazy. About a minute later, you know who rushed in,  possibly even more frazzled than me. 

"Aha, Madara, you're late. Kill yourself." To others, it might've sounded like a close joke, but I seriously meant it. I mean every word I ever say, because I'm. Lily. Skyria. (Refrence from PPP :P) Ah, man, I watch too many puppet shows. 

"Not before you, sweetheart." He was twitching and was obviously very mad. Too bad for him.

"Haha, you kill me Madara, go get yourself some poison." I swiftly ended our 'friendly conversation' and headed to the counter.

"Excuse me, any free rooms?"

"Yes-" BOOM. 

"I'll check-" CRASH.

"I'm sorry, no." Die, b******. 

"You could always share a room with moi, sweetie." I bit my tongue to keep the tears from rolling. I grumbled and swiftly grabbed Madara's hand outside. 

Madara's P.O.V (A while back, before he found Lily at the ramen shop)\

"Gah...are we dead...?" I looked over to the feminine blonde, he was the second to wake up, after me. Jeez, when the hell did Lily get so freaking strong?!

"Sadly, no. Go wake up that b**** Hidan over there." Of course, Deidara had to make it enjoyable as possible for him. He grabbed a black wig and powdered his face. He applied so many cosmetics at once, it was all a powdery mess and also impossible for Madara to see what he was doing. Of course he could just use his Sharingan, but he wasn't going to waste chakra for something as stupid as this. Hmm, so Lily ran away, eh? Not that I'm surprised, but still. It was Pein's orders, but...he apparently got killed by this 'Naruto' kid. Now that we don't have a leader anymore, I wonder if Akatsuki will fall apart. 

"Ahhhh!!!" Goddamit Deidara.

"G-G-Gr-Grudge?!?" I nearly choked on my own spit. Deidara was a living image of that creepy ghost girl in that movie, Grudge. Smoky eyes, pale skin and black wig. 

"Hn, you're rather good with cosmetics, ne?" I asked out of curiosity. 

"Yup~ A-Ah, donsen't mean I'm a girl or anything! I'm not gay either! I love Lily, so that proves it!"

"Hey, hey, I love Lily too!" Hidan protested. They immediately got into a fight over who loved Lily more. It was obviously me, of course. That puppet seems to like her a great deal as well...speaking of Sasori...

"Guys, shut up. Shouldn't we find and apologize to her?" Ah, there was my favourite red-headed puppet. 

"Sasori's right, let's split up and search." I offered, they nodded and headed out. Hah, losers, thanks to my Sharingan, I can find her easy. Alright...hah? What was that...? A tingle in my chest? Ah god no, better hurry and find that stupid brat.

Madara's P.O.V, Present Time

I blushed lightly as she grabbed my hand, obviously tighter than it needed to be. She led me outside as her face was shadowed. When we got out, sunlight hit my face and birds were singing. It was a fine day, and would be if Lily wasn't pissed at us.

"So...you think you can just march over here and think I'll forgive you?! You f***ing b******, son of a b****, die in hell you f***ing a**hole! While you're at it, burn in f***ing-"

"Alright, alright. You really have to spend less time with Hidan, when I first you, you were even too innocent to say the 'b word'. A.K.A female dog. I was caught totally off guard as she slapped me, frighteningly hard, on my face. Ow, that's going to leave a mark.

"You...you...I hate you so much that even my most hateful words can't describe!" 

"Hey, hey, give me some credit. Why do you hate me so much-?" Ow. Another slap.

"It's your fault! It's your fault that I killed two people-!" Oh, she was mad about that...

"It's your fault! All your fault! All your fault-!"

"If you didn't kill them then, can you guarantee you wouldn't have done it now?" 

"H-Huh...?"

Lily's P.O.V

"W-wha-what do you mean...?" 

"Can you really swear, that you wouldn't be looking for revenge?" I held my head down low.

"...No, I can't swear that." A wind blew around, as if it was truth, smacking me on the face. 

"Sigh, sweetie, don't be so upset. Think of it this way, I did it for you as a favor, so you wouldn't become someone broken. It's the least I could do for Cheryl..."

"...Cheryl? Who's that...?" 

Madara's P.O.V

"...You don't even know the name of your mom? Pitiful, too pitiful..." I sighed in mockery. The next thing I knew, she tackled me and was strangling me.

"Joke! It was a joke!"

"My mom-! Did you know her?!" She was frantic, crazy even. Her eyes looked so hopeful, I found it strangely and eerily cute. I flashed her one of my charmed smiles.

"Of course I did, I loved her." 

"What did she look like?!" Her eyes were huge and her mouth quivering from excitement.

"Hmm, lovely bust and butt..." Smack. Ow. 

"Flaming red eyes and hair, like a beautiful and venomous viper." I smiled, she was gorgeous. 

"How did she act?!" Wow, she's relentless with the questions. I bet there's going to be at least ten more after this one too maybe...if I'm lucky. 

"...She was...kind of like an ice princess. She was nice and polite to everyone, but she didn't get particularly close to anyone." Well, except Jackson, but oh wells.

"Who did she marry?! Who was my father...?!" I sighed as familiar pain panged my heart. 

"...Me..." Ha, I wished. Just as I expected she immediately gagged.

"Ew! Pedophile and incest?!" Ha, she's so cute.

"I'm just kidding, it was Jackson." 

"...That's kind of a girly name...no offence." She stared at me questionably as I laughed uncontrollably. She tilted her head and kicked me in the gut.

"Don't make fun of my father."

"Y-You started it..." I was just laughing even though I tried to stop. 

"Hmp, whatever." She pouted and started jumping on trees, probably heading back to the Leaf Village. Good bye...my hometown. 

Continue Reading