I'm not a Kuran (Vampire Knig...

By Infinity_of_Nobody

This is the story of a young girl born into a prestigious pureblood family, the kurans, along with her twin s... More

*1* The Kuran Family
*2* Rescued
*3* The Sakamaki Family
*4* Yagari-Sensei
*5* Lost and Found
*6* Breakfast gone Wrong
*7* School
*8* School Play
*10* Time Skip
*11* Bye!
*12* True Cross Academy
*13* Flirting
*14* Different
*15* Thirst
Thank You So Much!!!
*16* I missed you!
Q & A
*17* Quality Time with my Brothers
*18* Takuma's Party
Notice!
*19* Yagari-sensei
*20* Ethnics Teacher
*21* I won't let you die
*22* Ichio
*23* Surprise Visit
Question Answers
*24* Level E
*25* New Student
*26* Trouble Maker
*27* Shizuka Hio
*28* Confrontation
*29* Only From Me
*30*Brothers
*31* A Purebloods Blood
*32* This isn't me
*33* Always Trouble
*34* Duet
*35* Vacation
*36* Sadistic Much
*37* Reunited
*38* Taste
*39* New Friend
*40* Return

*9* Carnival

17.5K 600 99
By Infinity_of_Nobody

*3rd P. O. V*

"Is there any news on Yuuka's where abouts? " Kaname asked as he walked into the living room where his parents sat.

"No... There's not any leads. It's as if she disappeared of the face of the earth. " Haruka sighed as he rubbed his face.

"It's been 2 years! How is there still no leads!? " Kaname yelled as he slammed his fist on a table.

"Do you think.... Do you think... Sh-shes dead..?" Juri asked, trembling as she hugged her self.

"No! " a childs voice yelled, shocking everyone as they turned towards Yuuki as she stood there with tears running down her cheeks. "Yuuka-chans not dead! She's not! "

All of their hearts shattered even more at their daughters cry. Yuuka's disappearance affected Yuuki the most. In fact, this is the first time she has spoken since she disappeared. All she does is sit in her room and cry.

Yuuki then ran out of the room and back to her own.

"This is all just going down hill.... And it's not helping that he's getting closer. What are we going to do? " Juri cried as she held her face in her hands.

"U-uh mistress... I understand that I might be killed for speaking out of turn.....but I think the best thing to do is for all of you to go out together and do something to help clear all of your minds. It might help Princess if she had an outing.... " a maid timidly said.

Everyone stared at her as if she grew another head until Haruka slightly grew a small smile.

"That's a wonderful idea. Thank you very much. " he said. "In fact, I think there's a carnival in town. Why don't we go?"

"That's a would be wonderful... " Juri said, slightly smiling as she wiped her tears away. "I will go get Yuuki ready. "

*Meanwhile in the Sakamaki Mansion*

"Whhhheeee!" Akira squealed as Ayato swung her around.

"Are you having fun Aki-sama? " Ayato asked while chuckling.

"Hai you peasant!" She squealed.

"Ayato. Aki-chan. Father wants to see us. " Subaru said as he walked up to them.

"Hai! " they both said. Ayato then lifted up Akira and gave her a piggy back to their fathers office.

Once they were in his office Akira squealed as she jumped off of Ayato's and ran towards her father.

"Daddy! " she squealed as she climbed up onto his lap.

"Hello my darling. " he said as he kissed her forehead before turning towards his sons. "I called you in here to tell you I will be taking you all to the carnival in town. "

"Really daddy!?" Akira squealed, slightly bouncing in her father's.

"Yea, so let's get going." he said as he stood up while holding his little girl.

*Time Skip*
*Akira's P. O. V*

"Wahh! It's so huge! " I whispered, amazed as I stared at the giant wolf plushie that was bigger and taller than me.

"Do you like it Akira? " Shu-nii asked me as he peeked open one of his eyes.

"Un." I said as I went into chibi mode.

"Do you want it? " he asked me.

I quickly snapped out of my daze and snapped my head towards him and stared at him with a straight face. "Really? " I asked in all seriousness.

"Y-yea....? " Shu-nii said.

"Yes! Please!!! " I squealed.

He chuckled before paying for the game. He then took three darts and aimed them at the target before throwing all three of them on the center, winning the game.

"Human games are so easy.... " Shu-nii said as he pointed towards the wolf. "Here Aki-chan. "

"Wahhhhh! Thank you Shu-nii! I love you!" I squealed as I hugged him.

"Your welcome Aki-chan... " Shu-nii said as he ruffled my hair.

"Whaaa! It's so fluffy I'm going to die!

"Yuuka....?"

*Kanames P. O. V*
(This story I guess takes place in 3rd P. O. V the most)

We were all walking around smiling as we tried to enjoy the fair but we just couldn't get our sweet little Yuuka out of our head.

"Oka-san... I want Yuuka-chan..." Yuuki whimperd as her eyes began to water. And as if Yuuki's words triggered something, we all heard a voice that sounded just like Yuuka's.

"Wahhhhh! Thank you Shu-nii! I love you! " She squealed as she hugged a small blonde boy around 11 years old.

I took in her appearance with her long chocolate brown hair in two pigtails and her sapphire blue eyes the shined in the sunlight. She was wearing a plaid skirt and a white blouse with a black vest over it. She also had a red ribbon around her neck. She wore black knee high leggings and pink striped socks with pink converse.

Just the sight of the her made my eyes widen. But I didn't know if that was Yuuka though. She had the presence of a human but the boy she is with has the presence of a vampire pureblood but I don't know which family he is from.

"Yuuka? " Yuuki called out.

She turned around and looked at Yuuki before slightly tilting her head with a confused look.

"What's wrong Aki-chan? " the boy asked her as he grabbed her hand.

"Shu-nii. That girl called me Yuuka." she said as she pointed at Yuuki.

The hope that had bubbled up in my chest, hoping that was her quickly went away when that boy called her Aki-chan.

The little girl then came running this way and stood in front of Yuuki smiling.

"Hi! My names Akira. Not Yuuka. Nice to meet you! " she said as she held her hand towards Yuuki.

Yuuki looked shocked as she stared at her with wide eyes before finally reaching her hand out and taking the small girls hand.

When she did so, I noticed how she slightly tensed up as her eyes watered a bit before she smiled really big.

"Un! My names Yuuki! Nice to meet you!" Yuuki said, smiling really brightly which shock me and my parents since this is the first time she smiled since the night we saw her sleeping with Yuuka-chan.

"Do you wanna play with me in the bounce house! " Akira asked as she pointed towards the bounce house.

"Oka-san, can I go play with Aki-chan? " Yuuki asked as she looked up at our mother.

"Go ahead Yuuki. " Oka-san said, smiling. I could tell she was happy that Yuuki was smiling again.

"Shu-nii, I'm going to play! Watch my Wolfie please!? " Akira shouted towards her brother.

"Hai, Hai. Be careful Aki-chan. I'm going to look for the others. " he said before walking off, carrying the giant wolf with one hand.

Akira and Yuuki then both ran off towards the bounce house where they began playing.

*Akiras P. O. V*

I quicky dragged Yuuki into the bounce castle and once we were out of sight of others I quickly hugged her.

"Yuuki-nee.... " I whispered as I held her closer.

"Yuuka-chan....i missed you.... " she said as she began crying on my shoulder. "I knew it was you the second I touched your hand. Please come home. Oka-san and Oto-san are sorry and I miss you very much. "

"I'm sorry Yuuki-nee... I can't. I have a new family.... And I really love them. But you will always be my family Yuuki-nee. " I said softly with a smile on my face.

"Wahhhhh.... Yuuka-chans acting so adult like! B-but I want you to be happy... So... I guess it's ok." Yuuki-nee said, sniffling as she wiped away her tears.

"Now come on let's play!" I said as I began jumping up and down.
*Time Skip*

"Yuuki. We have to go now. " I heard Juri call. I sighed sadly as I realised I would never see Yuuki-nee again.

"Don't worry Yuuka-chan....we'll meet again someday.... I pinkie Promise" she whispered as she hugged me while holding out her pinkie.

I held my pinkie out as well before connecting it with hers as we shook our hands up and down, sealing the deal.

"Yuuki! " Juri called.

"Coming! " Yuuki-nee yelled as we both hopped out of the bounce house. "Oka-san, can Aki-chan walk with us until we spot her family? "

Juri looked shocked at first as she looked at me before smiling sadly as she nodded. "Sure. Come along now you two. "

We both cheered as we held hands while walking in the front while Kaname, Juri, and Haruka walked behind us.

"Akira!" I heard daddy's voice call.

"Daddy! " I squealed as I let go of Yuuki-nee's hand and ran towards him, hugging him.

"Ah, you must be Akira's father lord Sakamaki. I am Haruka and this is my wife Juri. These are also our children Kaname and Yuuki. It is wonderful to meet you. " Haruka said.

I could feel as daddy's grip around me slightly tighten as he clenched his jaw before smiling. "It is wonderful to meet you. I hope my daughter hasn't caused you any problems. " daddy said sweetly- too sweetly. Though Haruka took no notice to it.

"Ah, no. She is a wonderful little girl and she seems to make my little girl very happy. " Haruka said.

I noticed daddy's eyes flash red when Haruka called me wonderful.

"If she was so wonderful then why did you test her like trash? " I heard daddy's thoughts, making me hug him tighter.

"Anyways we must leave now. Have a wonderful day. " Daddy said turning around and walking away while still carrying me. Behind us was all my Nii-sans as well as my giant Wolfie that Shu-nii was carrying.

"Ne, was that them, Aki-chan...? " Kana-nii asked as he gripped onto teddy.

"Hai.." I said sadly. "That was my birth family... And my twin sister Yuuki... "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 371 31
First book in the Hybrid mate series...... His name Joshsan Morgan... Future Alpha of the blood scent pack... He loves running.. And being around peo...
252K 6.8K 28
**UNDERGOING EDITING** Sakura is the unknown daughter of Juuri and Haruka Kuran. No one knows of her existence except the Kuran family. Why? To prote...
27.4K 636 26
sequel to: The Sakamaki sister. (y/n) lost her previous memories of being the sister of the Sakamaki's and now she says that her 'true' brother is Ka...
4.8K 49 32
Zero Kiryuu had buried his childhood memories, choosing to forget them. But what happens when an old childhood friend returns to his side and reminds...