Forgotten Memory {RobStar Fan...

Por ShyDreamer25

"Memories are the only things you can hold unto when everything and everyone changes" But when certain memo... Mais

Forgotten Memory {RobStar Fanfic}
Chapter 1: Goodbye
Chapter 2: I'm Sorry
Chapter 3: Goodbye Teen Titans
Chapter 4: Being Normal
Chapter 5: Don't you remember??
Chapter 6: Memory Returned
Chapter 7: Lost Memories
Chapter 8: War(1)
Chapter 9: War(2)
Chapter 10: Final Goodbye
Chapter 11: A Choice
Chapter 12: Stay
Chapter 13: Years Passed
Chapter 14: Engagement
Chapter 15: Broken and Bruised
Chapter 16: Engagement Party
Chapter 17: Wedding Day
Chapter 18: Follow your Heart
Chapter 19: Acceptance
Chapter 20: Goodbye My Forever
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
AN AUTHOR"S ANSWER
Chapter 21: A New Chapter
Chapter 22: Let's Meet Again
Chapter 23: Hello Robin...
Chapter 24: Black and Red
Chapter 25: This is Wrong
Chapter 26: Something Bad
Chapter 27: Black Secrets
Chapter 28: Once Again
Chapter 29: Beat
Chapter 30: Ready? [P1]
Chapter 31: Face to Face [P2]
Chapter 32: Foes and Allies
Chapter 34: A Love's Worth
Chapter 35: Raging Fire
Chapter 36: Fight for Us
Chapter 37: Valuable
Chapter 38: Until The End
Chapter 39: Ready?
Chapter 40: All This Time
Epilogue
Updates

Chapter 33: Ice Cold

733 26 0
Por ShyDreamer25

Chapter 33: Ice Cold

(Robin)

It was a day before the invasion. Cyborg contacted all honorary Titans and Allies we could get. Some of them are preparing and others are meditating. They are all aware at how crucial this invasion could be.

"Have everyone receive information about the invasion?" I said

"Affirmative." Cyborg was typing away with the computer. Beastboy was guarding Blackfire and Raven was meditating for tomorrow.

Tomorrow.

I clenched the cup I was holding. I kept my composure up so that I may have the strength to fight Starfire tomorrow. If only I have known—wait.

Blackfire. She can tell me what Starfire plans. Who's controlling her and everything else!

"Cyborg is Balckfire awake?" Cyborg looked up from his screen and back again.

"Maybe. Beastboy said he can't enter even if the door is unlocked. He says things about privacy or something." It was all that I need.

*****

"Beastboy, I need to talk to Blackfire so is it fine if you leave after?" Beastboy was outside sitting cross-legged and bored.

"Sure. Shout if anything happens." He left and I knocked three times before I entered.

"Blackfire." I saw her sitting at the edge of the bed, holding her bandaged arm looking at the outside window.

"I'm guessing you're here to ask about her right?" she said without looking at me.

"Yes." Quite frankly, it was surprising she didn't get mad at me for entering here so suddenly.

"I can't tell you much Robin." Her voice was low and crackly. She looked so weak and down.

"She looked for me. I was deceived and by as far much as I hate her, she isn't herself." She said and she clutched her arm tighter

"She looked so cold and in pain. Either in a day she would disappear completely and comeback with colder, deadlier eyes. She would hit and trash anything and she would be like the queen she can't be." She said

"Why is she doing this?" I asked

Blackfire chuckled and gave out a huge sigh.

"I wish I'd know." And there goes my last chance of knowing.

I looked aside for a moment. If Blackfire didn't know what controlled her then why did Starifre use her?

"Why did Starfire use you then?" I was looking at the frowning girl in front of me. Her furrowed eyebrows show that she too was confused.

"I don't know—I heard once she was talking in a deeper voice almost possessed but then she saw me and punished me. After that I was guessing he was being possessed magically or demonically." That struck me something

If it was magically possessed there would have been trace and a mastermind behind all this but with what Starfire was showing it was almost she was possessed by a demon.

"Thanks Blackfire. I'll let Raven know about this." I left the room slightly boggled.

******

"Raven, are there chancs that a demon can control Starfire's mind?" Raven was meditating but she peeked one eye at me and stopped

"Yes, but it has to be a powerful demon." She said. I already know who my first suspect is.

"Can it be your father?" I asked. Raven wasn't proud to run through the lines of their blood. To spread fear and chaos.

"I haven't heard from him in awhile and the demons don't seem to be troubled either." Raven was thinking hard.

If it is Trigon who made Starfire like this why'd he wait for a long time to do this?

"Robin, if my dad did do this. It can mean one thing." Raven said

"What?" I saw her fidget and sigh

"Father isn't the type to go around and do things impulsively but sometimes he does. But in this case, I was wondering why did it take so long for him to make a move? Why now? What can he gain from the Tamaranian?" Raven said and she was thinking whit her father was up to.

"We aren't sure if it's him yet Raven." I said to loosen the mood. But Raven shakes her head in response.

"I'm warning you as a friend Robin. If you go to her mind and battle my father. It will take a lot of willpower and strength for you to take him on." Raven said then she turned her back on me.

"And maybe, just maybe you may be able to save her or risk losing your life for hers." I looked away and left the room afraid to think what to do and what not to do.

34 hours before the Invasion

It was dark.

"Hello?" It was defensive maneuver for me to be on alert but the darkness, the cold air, the eerie feeling crawling up my spine was something I know.

"Show yourself." I said to no one in particular.

"R-Robin?" It was faint but I swear I heard it.

"Starfire?" My mind was swirling. My legs were tingling. I was having a moment of adrenaline rush running through my veins.

"Starfire?" I said again. I was running to nowhere in particular but her voice. Her voice kept me going

I saw a faint light up ahead. I smiled. I will finally see what—

My thoughts were jumbled. In front of me was Starfire.

Chained both hands and feet to the wall. Her dress crumples, dirtied, and ripped. Her hair messy and unclean her arms wounded. Her face tired

"R-Robin..Help...me," Starfire managed to choke out. I lend out a hand and I saw her beam at me. Her eyes twinkled and I gradually smiled too

But the light in her eyes was lost and her smile slowly wavered. She looked at her body and a sword had pierced her.

"I-I'm sorry Robin." Her body slumped forward and her head lowered. I was aghast. When I tried to move her body melted away like paint in the walls.

"No. No. Nooooo." I could hear her talking. Her last words kept on ringing in my ears ziblocked her out but it was no use. I succumbed into the darkness.

"Robin!" I heard a faint sound and it was getting louder and louder.

"Robin!" I woke up in cold sweat with Raven, Cyborg and Beastboy on the foot of my bed and on the sides.

"We thought you were dead man." Beastboy said.

"W-what...what happened?" I sat up.

"You kept on saying no in your dream and you were getting paler." Cyborg said

"I could feel your life force drifting that moment Robin." Raven said and I clutched the sides of my bed.

"I—I saw Starfire." The walls, her face kept going on and on in my head. Her scream, her last smile, the way the walls melted and she were in it.

"Robin, calm down. Your heartbeat is increasing. Your brain is slightly confused. Don't be fooled it was just a dream. An illusion," Raven said calmly. It was just a dream. Dreams aren't real, they hold no meaning but in the back of my mind I was terrified if that were to happen—no, it won't. Just like what Raven said, it was just an illusion set to make me think irrationally.

We spent the day recruiting, training and gathering supplies for the upcoming war. The people are still unaware of the tragedy that will inflict upon them. There are still crime alerts around the city but its less than before, even HIVE is nowhere to be found.

Raven Started meditating and I was with her to train myself in what I will about to face.

"Robin, the subconscious is very dangerous especially if the host is not in control of its own subconscious. You will have to find Starfire inside herself and free her from her prison. Once you have done so, you must defeat the one who is in contro of her mind and body. That way the body and mind will be cleansed from the possession." Raven said.

Enter Starfire's mind.

At first it may seem impossible but as Raven said both Starfire and me have the strongest connection form all of us and that strong connection may be able to be an advantage to us

But there is a consequence.

If however I fail to save Starfire her body will be taken over by the end of the blue moon. And her subconscious will forever be trapped.

And I would die.

And if worst comes to worst I may survive but Starfire won't be the way she was before.

********

It was another end of the day which means we only have a few more hours to prepare for the battle. I don't know if Starfire is already halfway near earth or a few lightyears away but with her powers and advance technology ther is no telling there will be a safe nights sleep.

"Hey." I turned around and saw Blackire. Still bandaged but walking.

"What do you want Blackfire. You have no business with me. Leave." I said coldly. She was still standing there like it was nothing.

"You know I'm sorry for being a traitor. She was controlling me and if I don't follow its my life at hand." She said as she came closer.

"You know what I first thought when she came to me at the prison?" I took a glance at her as she looked at the stars.

"I thought that what's my goody two shoes sister want here? I wasn't expecting her to free me from that rotten place. Sure I was tempted, but at first I was thinking: why is she doing this? What's her motive?" She chuckled.

"Stupid right? I fell for her trap. Right after that she downright turned into something unrecognizable. She enslaved our planet ad became a leader that was unexpected." Blackfire said.

"Isn't that what you were going to do if you were I her position?" I countered but she sighed.

"Sure yeah, but not to the point that she would enslave everyone leaving o men or women unharmed from her law." Blackfire said.

"I'm in no position to say this from what I have done." Blackfire looked at me

"Save her please. I'm not a good sister but I can't stand my last family to be as bad as I am. She was the god side f me and that was what I loved about her. She was pure and true." Blackfire said

"You don't have to tell me. I was going to do it anyway." I was sure to save her. Not for us, but for the sake of everything and everyone.

I was about to leave when Blackfire grabbed my wrists and looked at me.

"Be careful." She said. I shook my head and left

"she's not the girl you used to love."

"What?" I said to Blackfire she turned t me and scrunched her eyebrows.

"Nevermind." I turned around and left.

**********

(BLACKFIRE)

I wrapped the jacket around my body tighter. It was colder than usual here.

"Why did you come?" I said at the shadows no one responded.

"Quiet eh? Then I will take my leave." I was about to leave when—

"Black..fire." Starfire! It was Starfire

"Starfire? Where are you?" I asked blindly looking around

"help...me." And her voice faded away with the wind.

I shook my head dejectedly. It was colder than before now.

And I know what the cold means.

To be continued

******************

(A/N:) GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

MY GOAL IS ALMOST ACHIEVED ....TO GET 30K READS ON A STORY.

AFTER THIS I AM PLANNING TO WRITE A SECOND STORY  NOT A SEQUEL ANOTHER STORY GENRE.

SO I'M HOPING YOU GUYS WILL SHOW THE SAME SUPPORT I HAVE WITH THIS TO MY OTHER STORY

LOVE AND KISSES XOXOXOXOXO

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW <3

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

46.8K 1K 22
~SEQUEL OUT: Make You Stay~ Robin and Starfire both fight a villain in another city, and Titans East needs Cyborg's help in Steel City. This le...
1.2K 26 11
The last few months have been smooth sailing for our heros. They have been spending time alot ever since their encounter in Raven's Room. Life as a T...
22.3K 448 41
A Teen Titans Fanfiction [BBRAE] & a little bit of [ROBSTAR] Trapped in despair, Raven struggles to control her emotions. #1 in robstar ✓ #24 in Cyb...
132K 3.6K 22
Teen Titans fan fiction. I do not own the Teen Titans. Warning: This book contains a small amount of cursing, adult humor, and is not based off of Te...