Just Friends

By randomgirl12122

•F I N I S H E D S T O R Y• •M A T U R E C O N T E N T• There is an undeniable connection between Addis... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Authors Note

Chapter 12

3.8K 74 11
By randomgirl12122

Crispin's POV-

I walk up to Addie's dorm and knock on the door, after a few seconds a blonde opened the door.

"Oh, hey. Is uh, Addie here?" I asked.

"Yeah" she said motioning for me to come in. I look over and see Addie adjusting to the light shining through the room.

"Oh hey" Addie said in a raspy voice. I walked over and sat at the foot of her bed.

"Well good morning, you know it's almost two right?" I asked

"Oh shit are you serious?" she asked.

"Tired much?" I asked with a laugh.

"Yeah, I didn't get a whole lot of sleep this weekend" she informed.

"Oh... why's that?"

"We were just busy most of the weekend" Addison said.

"Ah, what happened to Rubens neck?"

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"It looks like he has a hicky or something" I informed.

"Ohhh", she said with a laugh "We went to play paintball and I shot him in the neck."

I just chuckled. "Ahhh I see", I said "hey, would you want to go to lunch ?"

"Uhm, sure. I just gotta hop in the shower really quick."

She grabbed her towel and walked into the bathroom, I heard the water turn on a few seconds later. I just laid down on her bed where it was still warm from her being there.

After about ten minutes the water turns off and she comes out of the bathroom wearing only a towel.

"I forgot my clothes" she informed. I sat up real quick moving out of her way. "What? It's not like you haven't seen me naked before" she laughed.

I chuckled a little "Well I know, I just. I don't know" I said. She just laughed and walked back into the bathroom.

A few minutes later she comes out wearing a oversized long sleeve teal blue shirt, with some black legging, and boots. She had also thrown her hair up in a bun with her glasses on. I don't understand how she can still look so beautiful without even trying.

We went to Fuzzy's Tacos and talked about all kinds of stuff. I honestly don't know if the two of us have ever just had a normal conversation without me being a douche.

When it was silent, I sat there for a moment just staring at her. Taking in her radiant beauty.

"What?" she asked "do I have something on my face?"

I laughed "No, nothing like that" I said.  

"Then what?" she asked.

"I'm just admiring your beauty" I informed. Her cheeks turned a little pink.

"Oh", she said with a blush "You know that's probably the nicest thing you've ever said to me?"

"Really?", I asked "I hadn't realized."

Addie's POV-

I got back to my dorm after lunch with Crispin and Ryan was sitting on her bed.

"How was lunch with the guy?" I asked.

"Crappy", she informed "Why can't I just find a hot guy who isn't a complete ass?"

"Yeah, I feel ya on that one" I laughed.

"Well who was that guy that came by his morning?" she asked.

"Oh that's just Crispin" I said.

"You guys aren't dating or anything?" she asked.

"Oh hell no" I laughed.

"So you wouldn't mind if I talked to him?"

"Oh, uhm.. you know what. Go for it. I mean he is a complete ass but you can try" I informed.

"Okay awesome" she smiled.

Over Thanksgiving break my mom went out of town with her boyfriend. So I went over to Clemet and Crispin's house and had dinner on Thanksgiving. But I wasn't the only guest, Crispin brought his new girlfriend Ryan. As Clemet and I were sitting in the living room on the couch waiting for dinner to be ready. I kept catching myself staring at Crispin and Ryan. He was sitting in a recliner with her in his lap as they sat there with their tongues attached.

"I'm going to go see if Denise wants any help" I said as I stood up and walked into the kitchen.

By all means I am not jealous of Ryan, it's just kind of weird seeing Crispin with a girlfriend. Who is also my roommate and tells me about their sex life.

I helped Denise get everything finished and put on the table.  We called everyone to the table and she said prayer.

After we had finished eating I was clearing the table and Crispin joined me.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" I replied.

"Well it's just that every time Ryan is around, you act weird and leave the room." he grinned, "you wouldn't happen to be jealous would you?"

"Jealous?" I laughed "I'm the reason you two are together."

"Well yeah.. but you didn't necessarily get us together on purpose."

I rolled my eyes as I walked out of the room "I'm definitely not jealous" I informed.

That night I was back in my dorm, but Crispin was there too with Ryan. We were all watching a movie as they were laying there cuddling and kissing. I felt like I just needed some fresh air, I get up and walk outside and sit on a bench. A few minutes later a guy walked up and introduced himself to me.

"Hey, I'm Logan" he smiled as he held out his hand.

"I'm Addison" I smiled back and shook  his hand.

"Mind if I sit?" he asked.

"Oh not at all" I replied as I scooted over.

"So what is a beautiful girl like you doing out here so late at night?" he grinned.

I felt myself blushing "I just came out here to get some fresh air" I informed.

"Same here", he chuckled "So what year are you?"

"I'm a freshman", I said "and yourself?"

"I'm a sophomore, where are you from?" he asked.

"I'm actually from here"

"Oh wow, a local" he smiled "I'm from Oklahoma City."

"That must have been fun growing up there, here things kind of get old after a while."

"Yeah, there was always all kinds of stuff to do there." He pulled a flask out of his pocket and took a sip. "Want one?" he offered.

"Why not " I grabbed the flask and took a sip "Not to bad."

We sat there for a while as we drank and just filled one another in on our lives.

"I just don't understand how you don't have a boyfriend" he said "I would never let someone as beautiful as you get away" he grinned.

"I could say the same for you" I said, " why don't you have a girlfriend?"

He just laughed "Well honestly, I don't go after anything I don't absolutely want. But when I do see something I want, I don't stop until it's mine." He was staring me in the eyes with his ocean blue.

"Is that so" I blushed.

"It is", he smirked great big "and I've never seen anyone as breathtakingly gorgeous as you."

He leaned forward and gently kissed me, it was only for a second before he pulled back and grinned. Suddenly we heard the door open and broke away from one another looking over to see Crispin.

"Oh hey Crispin, what's up?" Logan said

"Oh not much, I was just coming out to check on Addie"

Logan suddenly looked like a light bulb had just been turned on in his head.

"Oh shit", he said "I uh, I gotta go. It was great to meet you Addison" he then got up and walked off without another word.

"What the hell was that about Crispin?" I asked pissed off.

"How am I supposed to know?"

"Well as soon as he realized we knew each other, it seemed like something clicked and then he took off" I informed.

"Well I don't know, he's just in my fraternity" he said.

"Why did you even come out here?"

"I just came out to check on you, you've been gone for a while" he defended himself.

"Well I don't need you to take care of me" I stood up off the bench and walked inside and got on the elevator as Crispin followed.

"Well sorry that I care about you" he said.

"Well don't! You have a girlfriend to care about."

"But you're more important" he informed.

"Why? I shouldn't be!" I got off the elevator and walked towards my room, right before I got there he grabbed my arm and pulled me back as he  pushed me against the wall kissing me deeply.

I gripped on to his shirt pulling him closer, before I reached my hand up to his chest and pushed him off.

"Crispin, no" I go and open the door to my room and find Ryan laying there watching Netflix. I sit down on my bed and take my shoes off. She looked over and saw Crispin and smiled.

"There you are" she smiled as he walked over and kissed her.

"Sorry babe, I went to go check on Addie" he took his shoes off and climbed on the bed with her wrapping his arm around her as he looked up at me. I rolled my eyes and crawled on my bed and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to Ryan's alarm, I figured I might as well get up and get ready for the day. Ryan went to take a shower and I got up and went through my closet looking for clothes when I felt two hands wrap around my waist. I turn around and push Crispin away.

"Do you not understand that you have a girlfriend, that I also live with I might add."

"Why don't we go to my place then?" he asked.

"You just don't get it. And besides your roommate is one of my best friends."

"That never stopped you before" he smirked.

"I wasn't friends with Ruben before" I said.

"Come on Addie, I can see right through you"

Well I need to change so I'm going to have to ask you to turn around."

"Like you said before, it's not like I haven't ever seen you naked" he smirked.

"Yeah but now you have a girlfriend" he continued just staring at me, so I grabbed my towel and held it under my chin as I stripped down into my bra and underwear. Crispin started walking over and I wrapped the towel around me. "Can I help you?" I asked. He didn't say anything as I backed into the corner, he leaned forward and kissed me as he grabbed part of the towel and pulled it away then wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me as close as possible.

The shower turned off and he broke the kiss and just looked at me.

"I'll see you later" he smirked before he opened the door and walked out. Why am I such  terrible person.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 2.5K 39
"You don't know what I went through!" I yelled at him, angry tears streaming down my face. He stared at me for a long time before he spoke. "I loved...
44.2K 1.2K 27
*Previously known as "A Walk On The Wild Side". ©2015 Jennipher907 All Rights Reserved Amber is a not a normal teenager. She is moving to a new sc...
135K 4.7K 50
Loving yourself is hard. Trying to find love in a family who objectified you? Seems like work. But try finding love in someone as a hopeless romantic...
1.7K 52 8
Jessie and Justin have been best friends for as long as they could remember. Their mothers were best friends in high school and still are, and they i...