His Mark On Me

By MrsCassey

Ebony Butler just turned eighteen and wanted nothing more than to live a normal teenage human life. That all... More

His Mark On Me Not Edited Yet
His Mark on Me: Chapter 2
His Mark On Me Chapter 3
His Mark On Me: Chapter 4
Chapter 5: His Mark On Me
Chapter 6: His Mark On Me
His Mark On Me Chapter: 7
Please read
Chapter 8 His Mark on Me
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
His Mark On Me Chapter 14
Chapter 15
His Mark On Me 16
Chapter 17 "Free day-Day One"
Chapter 18 Day Two/ Three
Chapter 20/ Day Four
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Day Three

5.1K 331 35
By MrsCassey

11/5/2015

Day Three (Not Edited)

Ebony:

Somebody just kill me now. It's already hard to breath and having my father here just starring at me makes me want to end my own life. His eyes darted in to mines and than down to my stomach. He looked between Reid and I with confusion as to why I was here and pregnant. A pain shot through my chest again causing me to gasp for air.

"Ebony." My father called my name rushing over to me. "Where do you feel pain?"

"My chest." I started crying."

He placed his hand on my chest and closed his eyes. "It' s your wolf trying to come back into your body. I take it you haven't shift in a while." He took out a needle and gave me a shot in the arm.

"No Sir." I brought my hand up to my stomach feeling my baby move.

"The shot will not harm the baby. Is the father your mate?" He rest his hand on top of mines.

"Daddy. It's, I. The father he's. " I didn't know what to say, this was all suppose to be a secret. He wasn't supposed to know I was here and no one was supposed to find out Jaiden was my mate. If my father found out, this whole plan would fall to pieces and my whole family would be at risked

"Tell me." He yelled grabbing my arms causing me to jump.

"It's mine."

My father turned and faced Reid, as he stood between us. "She is not your mate."

"I love Ebony and that's all that matters."

"Reid please don't." I tried to get up, but the pain was still in my chest.

"Stop Ebony I can handle this." Reid stood toe to toe with my father.

"You have ruined her. She is no good to her own mate because of you." My father yelled, looking at me with discuss.

"She is your daughter and that is your grandchild." Reid yelled back at him.

"If that is your pup, than she is nothing to me. I will not have my family be looked at as disgrace, because my daughter couldn't keep her legs closed."

Reid grabbed my father by the throat and slammed him up against the wall. "You will not talk about them in that way."

"Reid please don't hurt him." I touched his arm and he loosened his grip. "I'm sorry Daddy." I hung my head in shame.

"I never raised you like this, sitting around here playing house with this psycho. You stay away from my family." He told me grabbing his doctor's bag. "I will not tell your mother I saw you." He walked out the door.

I covered my mouth trying to hold back the tears, but they failed me. I was a disgrace, he was ashamed of me and my child. Reid wrapped his arms around me trying to calm me down but it was of no help.

"Don't listen to him Eb, he's just hurting right now."

I just shook my head. "I just wanna go lay down." I pulled away from him and went up to the master bed room. I laid across the bed and thought about my life before I got here. My life was all planned out and than we moved here and all those plans went down the drain. I was still single no longer in school and pregnant. My father hated me and my mate was sort of rejecting me. "Mommy is going to have to suck it up and be strong for us." I rubbed my stomach but it didn't stop the tears from falling.

Jaiden:

My wolf in pacing back and forth in my mind somethings not right, I can feel it. I told Ebony that I would be gone for only an hour but now i'm going on two. We have been doing nothing but picking out stuff for this wedding that i'm not really feeling, I just want to be home with my girl. I had promised Natalie that I would be more involved to help keep her off my back and I'm starting to regret it.

"What do you think about this cake?" Natalie held up a picture.

"I like it." I replied not really looking at it. "Are we done now?" I question both her and her mother. I gave them a look waiting for them to disagree. Even tho were getting married I am still their Alpha.

"I wanted to take you to get fitted for your Tux?" Natalie grabbed my hand and I frown not feeling anything for her.

"I already got that taking care of." I kissed her forehead and headed out the door. I needed to get back to Ebony and make sure everything is alright. Shredding my clothes I shifted into my wolf and ran home.

Running into the house I saw Reid sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. I caught another scent in the house. "Why was Dr. Butler here?"

Reid raised his head and I could feel the anger radiating off him. "That asshole was rude to her. Why weren't you answering me? I tried to call you. Ebony was feeling pain in her chest, here wolf is coming back."

That was all I needed to hear before I took off upstairs to our room. "Ebony, baby are your okay"

She walked out of the bathroom and sat on the side of the bed. "I'm fine Jaiden."

I walked over to her knelt down in front of her. "Baby no your not, I can see you've been crying." I brought my hand up to the side of her face, she's hurting and it's killing me. "What did your father say to you?"

"It doesn't matter, I know how he feels and that's all that matters." she laid down and I crawled in behind her. Pulling her body next to mines I felt the pull between us get even stronger because her wolf was returning.

"I can feel your wolf."

"That is why I am feeling the pain in my chest, she's trying to reconnect with my body. Reid kept trying to contact you. Where were you Jaiden?"

I closed my eyes trying to think of what to say to her, "Pack business. I'm sorry that I wasn't here to stop him."

"I'm happy you weren't here, it was already hard trying to calm Reid down. He asked if my mate was the father and we had to to lie to him." She started crying. "He called me a disgrace."

"Shh your not a disgrace."

"Yes, I am but it's okay. I accept my faith. Jaiden can you do me a favor?"

"Anything."

She turned over to face me, her eyes were puffy and red. I hated seeing her like this. "Can you sneak into my room, theirs a family picture that I really want to have to take with me. A white teddy bear that sits on my bed, that my father bought for me and my acceptance letter from N.Y.U. Even though I will never make it there I still want it."

I wrapped my arms tighter around her taking in her scent and pain. I could take it all away I would. "I will get everything for you, I promise." She nodded and closed her eyes letting sleep over come her.

Ebony:

I woke up and looked over at Jaiden still sound asleep. Hunger was taking over me, but something else was keeping me from sleeping. Something was off when Jaiden came home, it just didn't feel right. Maybe it was me getting my wolf back, or the fact that she was feeling unhappy with him. I slid out of bed and quietly slipped out of the bedroom door. Reid was sitting on the couch watching a movie and smiled as I sat down next to him on the couch.

"You okay Red?"

I shook my head no. "Did Jaiden tell why he had closed off his mind link early?"

"No."

I can't shake this feeling. "Reid, if you know something, you would tell me right?"

"What's wrong Eb?"

"His scent is different. I never noticed it before, but since i'm getting my wolf back. I'm picking up a different scent off him." I looked at my best friend hoping he would be honest with me. "Do you know why?"

*****Please remember to vote and comment. Thank you for reading*****

All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey

COPYRIGHT(c) MrsCassey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 69 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...
- 2 17
When 17-year-old Emma though everything is normal and alright that nothing will change. That is when her best friend started to act weird and ignorin...
1.4K 72 40
"Who are you? What are you doing here?" "Stay away from me! Please, I am scared of you!" "Calm down. I won't hurt you," "She is our mate..." his inne...
217 34 30
They say the moon keeps people's secrets, but for Tessa it reveals them all. Tessa was never supposed to be the pack's next alpha, but fate had othe...