Mythical War

By CatesPencil

Book Two of Mythical Academy. It has been 19 years since the major war with the infamous Demon King. King Et... More

Book 1: Mythical Academy
Chapter 1: Chained like a Pet
Chapter 2: Master
Chapter 3: New Relationships
Chapter 4: A Human and A Prince
Chapter 5: Home
Chapter 6: Family
Chapter 7: A Blade and Blizzard
Chapter 8: Tumbling to the Finish
Chapter 9: High School Drama
Chapter 10: Popular Break
Chapter 12: Demontica
Chapter 13: The Biggest Lie
Chapter 14: Village Battle
Chapter 15: Twisted
Chapter 16: Comfort
Chapter 17: The Knowing Stress
Chapter 18: Traitor
Chapter 19: The Cliff
Chapter 20: Secret Kisses
Chapter 21: The Pet Act
Chapter 22: The Mythicals
Chapter 23: Family War
Chapter 24: Demon Protector
Chapter 25: Who am I?
Chapter 26: Plans
Chapter 27: Phoenix
Chapter 28: Connected
Chapter 29: Back Together
Chapter 30: Epilogue

Chapter 11: Pleasure and Pain

1.8K 106 5
By CatesPencil

Hi guys! I am so sorry I was not able to make the Tuesday posting! I was in Boston and did not have time! Anyway, I hope you like this chapter.

Comment and Vote!

Enjoy

~~~~~~~

I inspect Lance's upper body with a special care. The purple magic not only left red marks at where it squeezed Lance, but it also left open wounds. That magic somehow had cut open Lance.

"What is it?" asks Lance as I keep staring at the one week wounds on his stomach. I shake my head, applying the ointment onto them.

"Its nothing."

My cousin Alex scoffs, sitting next to Princess Amanda, "That's a lie... What is it Catie Cat?"

Amanda runs a bandaged hand through Alex's hair and I smirk just slightly as he closes his eyes in pleasure. I then remember doing that to Damian and my emotions get shut down once again.

We have been here now for a week. My family was still gone and it turns out that some other kingdom was having major rogue problems and my family was off to go help them.

"Its just... the only magic known to actually pierce the skin is the magic of demons. Though they can only control that magic if the demon king or queen wills them too. However, my mother destroyed the demon king... I just don't understand how Selina, of all people, has that magic."

Lance shrugs his shoulders, "It doesn't hurt that bad."

I mimic what Alex said a minute ago, "That's a lie..."

We all share a small smile. I finish bandaging up Lance's stomach before taking a deep inhale. Alright, off to school!

**

Our schedule goes like this: We go to school, trying to avoid Damion and his 'group' of bullies as much as possible. It is not too hard since they are always ditching class and then we come home. I ordered the servants to not let any of the people from that group stay after 10pm. Not that they listen. Once we come home, we quickly eat. All the servants, Damian, and our little group eat together and then, we disappear. Meaning, we go to my 'woman cave' and live there.

Because of that most recent demon attacks, I was often sent off with Alex and Simon to go destroy demons and protect our peoples in this kingdom. Technically I was the ruler of the land until my parents get back, but since I'm not 'of age' yet, the advisor does everything.

Amanda, Mindy, and I decided it was time for them to have training. No more bullying happening to us if we knew how to fight. I invited over one of my mother's friend name Hunter, though he kidnapped her, tried to claim her, and almost killed my father; they are friends now.

Now, Hunter stayed with us. Hunter became our fighting trainer. He stayed in the castle. Being that I was 'in-control' of this kingdom for about the next month, I ordered that the house we were supposed to live in be already rebuilt.

In two weeks, it was. The house was deep in the forest. The house itself was a very modern but cabin-look type of house. The kitchen, shared living room, and guest rooms were downstairs. All the living quarters were upstairs.

My friends were super happy when they finally got to live in the house. Amanda and Alex decided to have one room. Simon got a room that had a conjoined door to Mindy's room. When we told her, she turned bright red. Lance got his own separate room in one of the downstairs guest rooms.

I was the last one left, and I got a conjoined room with Damian. Of course.

Damian, when we told a servant to tell him that we were moving into the old pack house, quickly got his stuff and shut himself into his new room.

Then we all got comfortable. It was the second month without my parents, and life was great.

Hunter, a large werewolf with brown hair and brown eyes that were tinted yellow, comes over often to train us with fighting.

"Alright, you must use their arm to swing them sideways into your elbow. This will cause them to freeze in shock and that is when you use their arm to swing your body over and knee them in the stomach or lower." Hunter explains, demonstrating the move on Simon without hurting him. "Now go practice!"

Amanda and Alex, of course, go together, and start flirt-fighting. Simon and Mindy were paired up together and I was teamed up with Lance. I smirk, elbowing Mindy just slightly, "Don't beat him up too much."

Mindy blushes before smirking, "Oh I hope to make him leave limping."

We both burst into laughter and I wink at her, "Good luck."

She nudges me, "You too girlfriend."

I stand across Lance with my fists raised on the mat.

Hunter skims his eyes over us quickly, "Alright everyone ready?"

"Ya..." We all say.

"On your marks..." Hunter starts. "Get set..." He continues.

Amanda interrupts him, "Let's beat their butts ladies! GOOOOO!!!!"

We girls yell war cries and attack the surprised boys. Soon playful fighting broke out and everyone was trying that move or the moves we learned previous weeks.

Lance was attacking me when I hear the voice I so despise. "Pet. Get me a cup of water and a platter of dices fruits." Damian's voice echoes in my head. I grit my teeth, trying to ignore him and the slowly burning feeling of the tattoo on my neck. It's been two months since he has marked me, only four more to go, but Damian is making it hell.

I continue defensive moves as Lance keeps attacking me, the burning of the claiming tattoo starting to get painful.

"NOW PET!" Damian's voice sneers in my head. "Ah!" I scream dropping to the ground as my tattoo shoots a piercing pain through me.

"Catelyn!" Everyone exclaims at once, rushing towards me. I gasp for breath, my vision swimming. Black dots were in floating in my eyes as I feel like my skin was on fire. It felt as if needles were being pushed through me as a fire ate me alive. I scream out in pain, trying to scratch the tattoo off with my nails. Simon and Alex jump me, seeing I was about to scratch myself to blood. They pin my arms down as I squirm and scream in pain.

"Make it stop!" I cry out.

Hunter realizes that the tattoo was causing this and he quickly dials someone.

In a few seconds he turns to one of my group friends. I don't know who for my vision was blurry and my head was spinning. Another wave of fire whooshes through me and I scream out again, my muscles starting to spasm.

"Damian! We need to get to Damian! Get her near Damian!!!" I hear a feminine voice says. Then I was lifted up, still shaking in pain and carried somewhere.

My eyes flutter open as I try to look around the blurry images. This was inside the cabin. I could hear moans and screams of pleasure coming from a closed door. I see two feminine figures knocking furiously at the door, almost as if trying to make it come down.

A loud pleasurable moan sounds through and another wave of pain thrashes through me. I hiss out in pain, tensing and squirming in the arms of Simon and Alex as they kept me down. My tears were rolling hot down my cheeks as my body was screaming in pain. I scream out wishing my screams could take away the pain. I have to get rid of that tattoo! I NEED THE PAIN TO STOP!!!

I felt the hot tears running down my neck and I felt my body heating up more and more. My scar was pulsing with power, trying to send a numbing feeling through me. It worked for a second before another pleasurable moan sounded through the door and the next pain wave hit.

A voice moans on the other side of the door. My vision goes dark and my ears perk up as I lose one of my senses. A masculine, velvety voice moans a masculine voice moans out in pleasure.

"Oohhh baby!" An annoying female voice moans.

"Damian! Stop! We need you to stop now!! Open the door!!!" One feminine, kind voice yells in fear.

"Go away Amanda!! This isn't your business!!" yells a voice from behind the door as the other voice moans again.

Anger sweeps through me as I finally realize what is causing this horrid pain. While he is making one girl scream in pleasure, I am being forced to scream in pain. I scream on the top of my lungs as a final wave hits. Finally, a pain lessens just a bit. Instead of burning me from the inside, it was just was there, but luckily not worsening.

I force my eyes to open as I hear the door creak open. I look up with hatred towards half-naked Damian with only a thin blanket covering his lower half.

"Fucking finally..." I hiss as I shiver in pain; and then I was gone.

�Zy��-�����

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 281 16
What happens when you throw a set of twins and there mean ass protective little sister into a school filled with vampires, demons, werewolfs, mermaid...
2.3K 279 33
𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖐 π•Ώπ–œπ–” ~ π”‡π”žπ”―π”¨ π”‡π”―π”žπ”€π”¬π”« 𝔖𝔒𝔯𝔦𝔒𝔰 In a world where humans never existed, there're such beings of magic and wonder in their place...
13.2K 312 9
*THIS BOOK IS NOW PUBLISHED ON VARIOUS ONLINE RETAILERS* (The chapters included here are teasers only) Who knew accidentally setting fire to a tree w...
2.5K 47 34
I fell in love with Hansel seven years ago. I fell in love with a side of him that was sweet, caring, persistent and loving. He taught me what it fe...