Crush Imagines

By 123bellab

The title says it all! Enjoy! More

Imagine 1
Imagine 2
Imagine 3
Imagine 4
Imagine 4 (Part 2)
Imagine 5
Imagine 6
Imagine 7
Imagine 8
Friday the 13th
5SOS imagines/Preferences
Your Crush x Reader
Imagine 10
Imagine 11
Happy New Year!

Imagine 9

12.3K 166 207
By 123bellab

Decided to try something new! Enjoy!

You looked at the white stick in the bathroom sink with a plus sign. You were crying and was waiting for y/c to come home from (the sport he plays) practice and you were dreading it.

You collapsed to the floor and put you knees up to your chest and cries into them. What if he didn't want the baby? You loved him and didn't want to leave him.

You heard someone walk through the front door and you immediately got scared. You cried more but tried to stay silent knowing your sobs would blow your cover.

"Y/n where are you," y/c asked. You cried more and then sobbed but tries to stay silent and failing miserably.

Y/c busted through the door and sat next to you on the floor and pulled you to his chest.

"Y/n what's wrong," y/c asked. "Will you promise not to freak out," y/n asked. He nodded. "I promise baby girl," he replied.

"Umm I'm pregnant y/c," you say. Y/c froze and then looked at you and put his hands on your stomach.

"You mean there's a baby in there," y/c asked. You nodded and were dreading his answer.

Y/c smiled and you looked down and saw you were showing a little already. "Can I talk to the baby," he asked and you smiled.

Y/c laid down on his stomach and put his head near your stomach. "Hey little one. Umm its daddy. I just wanted to say I love you and I can't wait to see you. Please come soon I'm really anxious," y/c murmured. You smiled and he smiled too.

*Two months later*

Turns out that when you found out you were pregnant you were actually 2months pregnant. And today you and y/c were heading to the doctor to see if it was a boy or a girl.

"I want a boy," y/c said. "I knew it but I want a girl," you replied.

"He's gonna look just like you babe," y/c exclaimed walking you to the car. "Babe I think I can walk on my own," you teased.

"I don't wanna put too much stress on the baby. That'll hurt it," y/c exclaimed.

"Since when did you become a baby expert," you asked laughing as y/c started the car.

"Ever since I looked up tips on pregnancy and saw that was one of them," y/c replied. You smiled knowing he cared a lot about this baby.

You guys finally got there and walked in. You looked at him and saw he was sweating.

"Why are you sweating," you asked smiling and giggling. "I don't know I'm just excited," y/c replied.

"That's part of the reason why are you really sweating," you asked knowing he want telling the full truth.

"Okay fine. I'm nervous that I won't be a good father," y/c replied. You looked into his eyes and saw them fill with worry.

"Y/c you would be the best father ever and I know it," you said smiling to him. He smiled back.

"I love you so much y/n. You and our baby," y/c whispered in your ear. You giggled.

"Ms y/c/l/n," the doctor called. Y/c looked at you as you walked in.

"You used my last name," y/c asked astonished. You nodded and he started blushing. You smiled and then sat on the little doctor's office bed thingy (what am I supposed to call it??).

The doctor put the cold gel on the bottom of your stomach and moved the little thing around and looked at the baby.

Y/c squeezed your hand in excitement and you looked over at him. He smile and blushed and you giggled.

"It's a girl," the doctor said, "I'll go print the pictures."

You looked at y/c and he smiled. "We have a little girl babe," y/c said and he started crying.

"Y/c what's wrong," you asked concerned.

"I'm just so happy I've always wanted to start a family with you and I can't wait for our little girl to be brought into the world," y/c replied crying more tears of joy.

You smiled and the doctor came in with the pictures. "Here you go," she said. You two smiled and left.

When you got home you laid down on the couch and y/c came and sat next to you.

"Can I talk to the baby," he asked. You smiled and nodded and sat up.

He put his hands on your stomach. "Hey baby girl. It's daddy. Umm I just wanted to tell you I love you so much and I can't wait to see you. I can't wait any longer I want to see you now.

I wanna hold you in my arms and sing to you and wow I know your gonna look just like your mommy. I hope you do if anything please have my y/e/c eyes. Your mommy loves my eyes.

Anyways I love you so much and I wanna see your beautiful face now. Come soon please," and with that he kissed your stomach and you smiled.

"Your so cute when you talk to her," you exclaimed and he smiled.

"Your so beautiful pregnant I know most girls think it's really unattractive to be pregnant but I think your beautiful just the way you are," y/c admitted and you giggled.

"Thanks babe," you replied and kissed him. You two cuddled for the rest of the day.

*5 months later*

It was the middle of the night and you were thirsty. So you got up out of bed and went into the kitchen. You were filling a glass of water for yourself when you felt a big pain in your side.

You screamed in pain and dropped the glass which shattered when it hit the floor. You then felt something drip down your leg and you realized you water broke.

Y/c came bolting towards you. "Y/n are you okay," he asked.

You shook your head. "My water broke y/c," you replied and groaned in pain.

Y/c's eyes widened and he picked you up and carried you upstairs. He set you on the bed.

"Wait here while I get you some new clothes and I pack a bag for us," y/c said. He kissed you and kissed your swollen stomach and you smiled but then groaned in pain.

Y/c came back moments later and you stripped and put on the new and clean clothes. Y/c stares at you.

"Stop looking at me," you said giggling and blushing. Y/c grabbed a bag and started packing it full of clothes and things you needed.

"What? I've already seen you naked. How did you get pregnant," he said and blushed.

Y/c finalized packing the bag and then picked you up and the bag (he's your superman) and brought you outside to the car and buckled you in.

He drove to the hospital as fast as he could and then the doctors took you o the delivery room.

"Okay ms. y/c/l/n are you ready," the nurse asked.

You were sweating from nervousness and looked at y/c who was holding our hand.

"You can do this," he said to you. You kissed his cheek and nodded.

You started pushing and it hurt so bad. You screamed in pain and y/c kissed your cheek.

"It's okay babe you can do it come on," he whispered in your ear.

You pushed again and screamed more. "Your doing good," the nurse added. You pushed again and cried out in pain.

"She's almost here come on y/n you can do it," y/c said to you and you pushed once more and heard a baby crying.

You looked at y/c and he smiled at you and you smiled at him. The bride cleaned off the baby and handed her to you.

"Hello baby girl," you cooed and smiled at the little girl that was yours.

She looked just like her dad. "She's gonna be a daddy's girl I can tell," you said and y/c blushed.

The nurse took the baby and then went into another room to give it shots and other needed things.

"You did it babe you had our baby," y/c put his forehead against yours, "you have no idea how much I love you."

You smiled and kissed his lips. The kiss would've deepened but the nurse came back in and handed you the baby.

"We need to name here," y/c said. "What do you like," you asked him.

"Umm I like Eliza," y/c replied. "How about Eliza Renée y/c/l/n," you asked. Y/c's eyes lit up and he nodded.

"I love it," y/c exclaimed giggling and blushing like a schoolgirl. You smiled and kissed him.

A couple days later you took your beautiful baby girl home. "Welcome home Eliza. This is where your gonna grow up," y/c cooed to your daughter. You smiled and realized that your life couldn't be anymore perfect. You had y/c and your gorgeous baby girl.

"Hey y/n I need to ask you something," y/c said. "Okay go on," you said.

Y/c got down on one knee you were shocked.

"Y/n I've realized that while you were having Eliza that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you do me the honor of being my wife," y/c asked.

You smiled and nodded. Y/c slipped the ring on your finger. And you realized life just got a little bit sweeter.

Did you like it?? Sorry it's so long. My creative juices were flowing and I'm like "I'm gonna knock this out of the park!" Did I?? Leave comments below on what you think!

Thanks for reading! Peace out🤘🏻!

~Bella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 2.8K 41
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈...
434 48 36
It all started with a crush...
92.5K 1.3K 36
READ THE TITLE
291K 9.1K 34
"I have never wanted anyone as much as I want you right now,"he whispered in my ear as he breathed down my neck leaving small kisses here and there. ...