5SOS Imagines

By retromalum

I love to write about the boys of 5 Seconds of Summer in my free time. 5 Seconds of Summer imagines all origi... More

All - Giggly Ball of Punk
Michael - Giggly Ball of Punk Part Two
Michael - Giggly Ball of Punk Part Three
All - #Y/NDrenched5SOS
Luke - You Have a Nightmare
Luke - Brake Lights
Luke - Don't Ever Forget
Michael - Song Imagine 'Not Like The Movies' by Katy Perry
Michael - Song Imagine 'I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing' by Aerosmith
Michael - You Have a Nightmare
Calum - Wrong Number Darlin'
4/4 Preference - He Finds out You're Ticklish
Calum - I Think We Need to Talk
Luke - Pranks
Luke - Our Little Angel
4/4 Preference - He Uses Your Boobs as a Pillow
Luke - All Yours
Michael - He's Sick
Cashton Preference - You Have a Nightmare
All - New Kids
Luke - Groupies
Calum - Forced Marriage
4/4 Preference - You Color with Him
Calum - Sugar Daddy
4/4 Preference - Another Member Says Something Sexual About You
Luke - Mr. Rockstar
Calum - Song Imagine 'Cocoon' by Catfish And The Bottlemen
Ashton - A Part of the Family
4/4 Preference - Giving Their Kid(s) a Bath
Luke - He Has a Nightmare
Luke - Song Imagine 'Roman Holiday' by Halsey

Calum - New Kids Part Two

4.1K 68 18
By retromalum

"Nervous about something, Calum?" Ashton asks, smirking as he crosses his arms across his chest.

Calum looks up from his phone quickly with furrowed brows. "No?"

"Could've fooled us." Michael comments.

"Yeah, you've been bouncing on your feet for the last ten minutes." Luke observes.

"I think Calum has a little crush on Y/N." Michael teases, making exaggerated kissing noises.

Calum blushes, shaking his head quickly. "N-no. I'm just nervous she's going to be late, and we'll be late to class."

"Bullshit." Michael objects. "Mate, I saw you giggling like a fool, and plain walk into a tree this morning when you two were texting. Y/N and Calum sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-"

"Hi guys! Sorry, I'm a little late!" You apologize, slightly leaning on Calum as you regain your breath from running from the parking lot to the courtyard. "What'd I miss?"

"Just how Calum has a huge cr-"

"Nothing!" Calum interrupts Michael.

You raise a brow at Calum's behavior but brush it off.

"So, how is everyone?" You smile.

"Calum's great thanks to y-" Michael's cut off by Calum smacking his arm against his chest earning a groan from Michael.

"You two okay?" You furrow your brows at their odd behavior.

"Don't mind them, Y/N. Michael's just being stupid." Luke explains.

You nod your head in understanding before you hear the first warning bell of the day.

"Alright, so that bell means you have five minutes before class starts, so schedules, please!"

Luke hands his to you immediately as the other boys fumble with their bags looking for their schedules.

"Okay, well Luke you have Chemistry with Mr. Fin in hall 100." You grimace.

"Is he bad?" He asks nervously.

"He's....he's Mr. Fin. You'll understand once you have a class with him."

The other three boys hand you their schedules, waiting expectantly as you scan them over.

"Okay, Michael and Ashton you both have Chemistry also, but you're with Mrs. Fisher in hall 100. The room is right next to Mr. Fin's class. Calum you have a study hall period with Mrs. Banks, hey! I have that too! We get to be class buddies!" You smile, bumping your hip with his playfully.

"Lucky Calum." Michael mumbles, a smirk on his lips.

"Hmm?" You raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"Pay no attention to him, Y/N." Ashton explains. "He's just being stupid today. So, we'll head off to class then, and you'll pick us up again, right?"

"Actually, the study period Cal and I have is worth two class periods, so you guys will just head over to our study hall period after you're done with Chemistry. You're in the same one as Calum, and I, but it's just for one class period instead of two." You explain.

"How did you two luck out and get two study periods?" Michael grumbles.

"Well, when I was a freshman I took extra courses, so my senior year I would have more free time, but I don't know how Calum lucked out on that one." You shrug.

The final warning bell dings, and the three boys quickly say their goodbyes and scurry off to their classes. Calum looks at you expectantly before you begin to lead the way.

"What's up with you today?" You ask, turning your attention towards him as the two of you head to the library for your study period.

"Nothing." He shrugs, avoiding your gaze.

"Doesn't seem like nothing. I miss my flirty, playful Calum." You mumble. "He has this adorable smile, and when he smiles really big his eyes get all crinkly, and it's so cute. He's also kinda hot, but I didn't want to tell him that yesterday, because I knew it'd just inflate his ego." You tease, biting your bottom lip.

"Oh, really?" He asks, a playful glint appearing in his eyes.

"Yeah, so if you see him can you tell him where I am?"

You smile before opening the library door, holding it open for him.

"Hi Mrs. Banks! This is Calum...? What's your last name again?" You whisper.

"Hood. I'm Calum Hood." He introduces himself to the teacher, a polite smile gracing his lips.

"It's a pleasure to have you at our school, Mr. Hood. You're lucky you have Ms. Y/L/N as your student guide. She's one of the best. Now, for the beginning of this period I have to discuss with you some of the things that happen in this class period, and all of the extra stuff that goes with being a new student in our school, but once that's done you can join Ms. Y/L/N at a table."

"Oh, Mrs. Banks, I have three more new students who will also be joining us, but that'll be at the next period change."

"Sounds good, dear. I'll direct Calum to your usual spot once I've explained everything to him."

You smile in acknowledgment, walking to your usual table and setting down your things. You finish all of your homework, and decide to go find a book to read for the rest of the period. You browse the shelves looking for any new additions when you feel someone place their hands on your hips, blowing gently on the back of your neck causing a quiet squeak to leave your lips; you turn around to find Calum with a huge grin on his face, you playfully hit his chest as you giggle.

"Calum! You scared me!" You try and keep a stern face but fail in doing so when his smile grows, that contagious grin making your lips turn upwards.

"I found him." He murmurs.

A crease forms between your brows in confusion. "Found who?"

"The flirty, playful, and hot Calum you were missing." He smirks, exaggerating the word "hot".

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, and he would really like to take you ou-"

"There you two are!" Mrs. Banks exclaims. "The other three boys have shown up and are looking for you. I went through everything with them already, so they're free to join the two of you."

You pull away from Calum's grip, following her to the front where the three boys are standing awkwardly.

"Follow me." You smile, the boys trailing a few feet behind you. You can hear them mumbling to themselves in what they must think are quiet voices.

"Have you made a move yet?" Michael asks.

"No! I tried, but then you asshats ruined it." Calum groans.

Your eyebrows furrow in confusion as to what they're talking about.

"Mate, just ask her out. She likes you. I can tell by the way she looks at you." Ashton whispers.

"If you don't ask Y/N out soon then I will." Luke declares.

You bite your lip as you realize Calum was talking about you. You turn around abruptly as you reach your table, pretending you hadn't heard the entire conversation between the boys.

"This is where I was sitting, if you guys want you can sit on that table there since there's only two chairs at this one."

Calum quickly sets his stuff down near yours before the other boys can claim the seat. The three boys focus on their work, Calum pulls out a notebook, and you open the book you had found earlier. The five of you work in silence before Calum scribbles something on his notebook, sliding it towards you.

"You look really cute when you're focused."

You smile as you read the note, scribbling your own note before passing it back to him.

"Thanks, you're not too bad yourself."

A playful grin spreads across his plump lips, and you blush slightly from his gaze. He scribbles another note down, looking back and forth between the notebook and you before hesitantly handing it to you; he watches you with nervous eyes, biting his lip as he waits for you to answer his message.

"I already tried this earlier, but the teacher interrupted us, and I don't know if I'll have the courage to do this again, but would you maybe like to go on a date with me? Circle YES or NO."

You giggle at his note, his cheeks turning red as you scribble something back.

"Are we suddenly in the third grade, again?"

A slight frown forms on his lips before he realizes you circled "YES" on his question. A huge grin spreads across his face as he quickly rushes to the boy's table.

"SHE SAID YES!" He exclaims a little too loudly.

"Quiet, please!" Mrs. Banks orders.

Calum turns back to his friends sheepishly before smiling again.

"I told you she'd say yes!" Ashton smiles, patting his friend on the back.

"Y/N, you don't know what you're getting yourself into." Michael teases.

"I'll take the risk." You shrug.

Luke opens his mouth to say something, but is cut off by the lunch bell.

Calum extends his arm for you to hold onto; you raise an eyebrow before grabbing his arm.

"Shall we have our lunch date?" He beams.

"Calum, I really hope you plan to take me somewhere else for our first date than the school cafeteria." You tease.

"I have $5 on me. We can share some nacho's."

"How about you pick me up at 7 tonight, and we'll go to that little burger joint near the mini golf pala-"

"I LOVE THAT PLACE! CAN I COME?" Michael interrupts.

You giggle, shaking your head at him. "You want to come on our first date?"

"If it involves burgers and mini golf then hell yeah."

"You're not coming on our date!" Calum interjects, rolling his eyes at his friend. "7 tonight? He asks.

"7 is perfect." You smile, grabbing his hand as the five of you head to the cafeteria.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 5K 57
Preferences and imagines from tumblr about 5 Seconds of Summer. (Mostly mature)
55 0 10
This will be about 5SOS Imagines all those were made up by me because one I always have thoughts in my head whenever I'm at school or in my bedroom h...
297K 4.1K 80
A book of preferences both from me and tumblr. DM me for request. Copyright © i69hemmings
272K 4K 73
5sos imagines i write are compiled here. have a nice day! x