I'm Not Perfect Either (Marki...

By TinySepticBoxSam

Mark has been famous for a few years now he's a youtuber and calls himself markiplier. He cares for all his f... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
IMPORTANT UPDATE
I made my first youtube video

Chapter Twenty-Six

4.5K 186 143
By TinySepticBoxSam

"Mark! Good to finally see you up! How ya feeling?" Bob asks.

"I feel good. Except for the fact (y/n) is sitting on my bladder." I look to her and she has sorry eyes.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" She quickly jumps off and sits next to me. I sit up and stretch out my legs.

"It's fine, except now I really have to pee."

"Are you able to get up, or should I go grab someone?" Wade asks.

"I can manage." I stand up slowly. I make my way to the bathroom door and close it behind me. "So how long have I been out?"

"About two days!" I hear Wade call out.

"So I didn't miss anything important did I? Like what was the reason I was out for two days?" I walk out of the bathroom and lay back down on the bed. "I'm all healed from the gun wound."

"Mark...How much do you remember?" Bob asks.

I think back. I was scheduled to start walking. The doctor came in. She helped me up. I fell over, got back in bed. She gave me those pain killers then...shit. "(y/n)! I didn't kiss her I swear! Ske kissed me and I...I- wait. What did happen after that?"

"Mark those weren't pain killers. She tried to kill you," Wade confesses.

I stay quiet. Letting it all sink in. I almost died. I almost left my friends. "Where's Jack?" I ask.

"I'll go get him." Bob walks out of the room. Soon after he walks back with Jack. His eyes are bloodshot red from tears.

"Hey man," he chokes out. I get up and pull him into a hug.

"I'm okay," I whisper. "Guys can you give me a moment alone with Jack?"

(Y/n) gives me a quick peck on my lips. Then they walk out. "I thought you were gone man," Jack begins. His eyes fill with an ocean of tears. "I'm such an ass. I never shoulda- I can't- I'm so fuckin' sorry." He puts his hands over his face.

"Jack I-" I sit and think of what I'm trying to say. My eyes start to sting. "It's okay. You didn't know. You were scared."

"I shouldn't have doubted the doctors. I shouldn't have thought the worse. I should've believed that you'd be okay." He begins to cry harder than I've ever seen him cry.

I open my mouth to say something, but he cuts me off by laughing. "Funny, I was fuckin' makin' fun of Wade for crying like this. I'm such an ass," he says.

"Jack, you didn't know," (y/n) says. I don't know when she had walked in. Nor had I noticed Bob and Wade right behind her.

"Oh fuck!" Jack laughs. "I didn't notice you guys game in!" He wipes his eyes.

We sit and talk for a little bit. They all apologize, hug, kiss, all that jazz. Everyone is feeling better and it's all because I woke up.

A/n
OMIGOSH!! We are almost to 1k reads total!!! Thank you guys so much for reading this story so far!!! I'm sad to say I think the end of it is coming soon!! But on the bright side I still have that sequel in mind Thank you thank you thank you sooooo much this has been awesome making people happy and feel the feels with something stupid that I write!! I really hope you guys are enjoying it so far!! Till next upload!!! Buh-bye!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 134 14
Male reader Your depression seems to be getting worse, and having to put a smile on your face every time you're in front of a fan of yours is so tiri...
4.6K 66 47
You guys love each other no doubt. And nothing will change that. Mark didn't think he'd ever love anyone, will you change his mind? What will happ...
93.1K 2.2K 22
When (Y/N) and her two best friends decide to move to L.A. for your 26th birthday they go out to and celebrate their new found independence. They go...
21K 416 52
your just getting coffee when you bump into an unexpected man that stills your breath away but how can you love someone when your already married. ev...