Everything Has Changed

By forever_Jen_

A/N- I wrote this when I was 11, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! "I wasn't expecting any of this to happen. I thought... More

Chapter 1- Home
Chapter 2- Everythings Changed
Chapter 3- The Fight
Chapter 4 - The Party
Chapter 5- I Hate Guys
Chapter 6- Photographs
Chapter 7- This Shit Just Got Real
Authors Note
Chapter 8-My Life has Turned Into A Horror Movie
Chapter 9- Thats so Cliché
Chapter 10- Prom
Chapter 11- A Past That Will Never Be Forgotten
Chapter 12- Aria Hunter
Chapter 13- I Have a Plan
Chapter 14- He Can Go Back To The Hell Hole He Came From
Chapter 15- You knew?!
Chapter 16- Fights, Mishaps, and Broken Hearts
Chapter 17- Then It Went Black
Epologue
Im back!

Hello Again!

242 3 0
By forever_Jen_

Hey guys, I was just reading this book over and I realized that the first few chapters were really bad so I wanted to explain.

Everything has changed is my very first story here on wattpad. I started writing this in July and I really wanted to publish it on wattpad so I went ahead and did so. I started editing the book, but the chapters are still a little bad so I'm not sure what I am gonna do yet. I might just edit the first five chapters, or I might just leave them as they are to show my improvement from this book to I understand and Living With The Carter Family.

What do you think I should do? Should I re-write the book, edit it, or just leave it? Please comment what you think, it will really help. Also go check out my other books: Living With The Carter Family. Being A Carter. Just You Watch, and I understand.

Thanks I am looking forward to your feedback!
-Jen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 56 33
Beth's life was simple: go through school to get out, meaning she does have to be a bit of a good-girl. Once she finds out that the high school crush...
86.6K 3.1K 42
Emma Carpenter is a classic example of a nerd. She does her homework, gets straight A's, reads all the time, and never gets in trouble. Then one day...
2.5K 50 18
Rose had everything a girl could wish for, she had a loving mom, and best friends who were always by her side and one thing she loved the most is hor...
180 5 10
When Emma Harte, a pretty, late blooming, slightly nerdy teen girl who has never shared her first kiss, decides to help her not-brother James, the ul...