There's A Jock in My Bed! [✓]

By Poetically-Damaged

#1 & 3 in the "There's A..." series. #2 is on my profile. [Editing] He's popular, I'm a nobody. He's a senio... More

1. Forgetting to Remember
2. Fresh Meat and Rotten Romance.
3. Mistakes Were Made
4. Jock Blocked
5. A New Hope
6. See No Evil. Hear No Evil. Date No Evil.
7. Into the Blue
9. I Move Like Jagger Part 2
10. The Fast and the Dubious.
11. The Empire Strikes Back.
12. Like a Virgin
13. Hell Hath No Fury.
14. Night
15. Another One Bites The Dust
16. Papa Can You Hear Me?
17. Allen Must Die
18. Shakespeare In Love
19. Sons of The Father
20. It Will Rain
21. Santa Baby! - Christmas Special
22. Reality Bites: The Finale 1/2
23. That Ol' Cliché: The Finale Part 2/2
TARIMB! The Sneak Peak & K's Story!
Seeing Red
Seeing Red: Now Available
Me Before Him: K's Story
1. Enchanted To Meet You
2. Micah Is Probably the Devil

8. I Move Like Jagger Part 1

484K 11.8K 15.1K
By Poetically-Damaged

                                                     There’s a Jock in My Bed!

                                            Chapter 8 - I Move Like Jagger Part 1/2

                      Song of the Chapter: Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera

“Out right defiance, despicable behavior, arson, sneaking out, disobedience and frightening your mother half to death. What do you have to say for yourselves?”

Dad’s voice rose in volume with every word as he questioned us, pacing back and forth and up and down in the room which was eerily silent. Mom just stood there with her hands at her waist and impatiently tapping her feet in a motherly manner.

“Well?” he sneers again, his fatherly tone coming to the forefront.

Our dad isn’t a mean man but one thing he hated was disobedient children. He raised us to respect every adult we came into contact with, even if they were rude to us. It was to teach us respect, and that we had for him.

Evelyn looked at me to answer. Of course she did, she knew if she said something she’d pull us deeper into exile.

“Well we went out on a date.” he gasps loudly, looking at us with even more hostility.

“Now you’re dating one another?!”

Mom snickers and he throws her a look and she clears her throat looking off into the distance.

“No dad, we went on a date with people, not each other. Ev’s gross.”

“Mutual feelings.” She murmurs laughing nervously as dad keeps his eyes on us. Eyes that screams Bloody Murder.

“So you went on dates huh? Well I bet you didn’t expect me to be home tonight. But to make up for this I’m going to meet them.”

Hell No! That’s worse than them strapping me down and making me listen to that Hannah Montana album over and over and over and over….

“I don’t think that’s a great idea dad.” Ev says standing next to me in just as much shock as me.

“And Why is that?” he questions. Now playfully smirking.

“Well I Love you dad but you have the ability to kind of make people want to rip your small intestines out and hang you with them.”

He scoffs and comes closer, folding his arms over his chest. “Name one person that hates me.”

“Jesse, Taylor, Matt, Ashford, Danny, Dylan, Spencer, Peaches.” I say, using my fingers to count.

Evelyn nods and smiles. “There’s also Lady GaGa, that guy from the Pizza Hut, the mail man, that girl scout who you told to shove her cookies up her box, Madonna, grandma…”

He raises his hands cutting her off “Enough! Alright, so I have incurred a few enemies, that is besides the point. Any young man that is going to date my kids will have to go through me first.”

I groaned internally. This is going to be a disaster, just like every other time.

“Actually I and the guy I was with aren’t dating.” Evelyn utters. Her eyes snake over to me with a sly glint in them “However, Evan and his date are a couple.”

I gasp quietly, enough for only me and Evelyn to hear.

What a witch, she just fed me to the wolves.

“It’s agreed then. You, your mother and I will go to dinner with your boyfriend.” He turns to exit but stops and throws a glance at me.

“I hope he’s not as disgusting as that Daniel boy.” He sneers with distain, leaving the room and heading up the staircase.

I felt a weird feeling start to build up in my stomach. I shouldn’t care that he insulted Danny but for some reason I did. They never, and I mean never got along. From the moment he laid eyes on Danny he disapproved. The Bad boy thing did not float with him.

 But, Danny was rude to him, teasing him about how he’d be the first to sleep with me and shed my innocence but my dad wasn’t very nice either, usually bringing Danny’s father, who hated him because he was gay. Hypocrisy at its finest considering I was also of the same orientation.

No one seemed right for me in his eyes. God would have to send an angel down himself to be in a relationship with me for him to accept.

I look over at mom who is still wearing a harden gaze. “Go to bed Evelyn.” She sternly tells Ev who is quick to hurry up and exit the room. I’ll strangle her later…

Mom’s gaze return to me. She sighs and sits down on the couch. “You know how your father gets Evan. He just wants the best for you.”

“Somehow I don’t believe that. I think he’s just trying to me the Prince of Douche bags!”

“Now Eva—.” She stops mid sentence with her mouth still hanging open. “Wait, if he’s prince, who’s king?”

I scoff “Bieber, duh.”

She pinches the bridge over her nose and laughs softly “With that I agree. Now get some rest because tomorrow night is going to be hell. For the both of us I’m sure.”

I sigh and she pats me on my head before walking up the stairs.

“So!”

I jump at the high pitched voice and spin around quickly. “What the hell Ev, how did you get back in here?”

She shrugs and grabs an apple off the coffee table.

“I came down the other staircase in the kitchen. But what did she say?” she takes a bite of the apple, keeping curious eyes on me. I don’t answer her. I just stare at her, with a dangerous look in my eyes.

“Are you okay?”
I laugh, humorlessly “Am I Okay—Am I okay? Yeah. I’m peachy keen. Puking Rainbows.” I slowly raise my trembling fist “Walking on fucking Sunshine!”

She slowly stops eating and places the apple back on the table. “Did I do something?”

I give her a deranged look and cock my head to the side. “

You basically set me up for total annihilation tomorrow night and you are asking me if you did something? Don’t you understand, dad is going to rip Alex to shreds.” I start to hyperventilate just thinking about it.

“Evan would you calm the hell down?” she picks back up the apple and takes another bite. “Dad isn’t that bad.” She extends the apple to me with an innocent smile “Apple?”

I look at the red fruit then back up at her. “Really?” I smack it out her hand and it plunges out the window, leaving a hole inside the glass.

Great…

 She puckers her lips and says with a bored tone, “Mom’s not gonna like that…”

I growl at her and grab her by the shoulders. “Dad is my main concern right now.”

“Calm down, what’s the worst he can do?”

“Jason in sixth grade.” I let her go but keep eye contact. “Remember him?”

“Dad paid the medical bill and they dropped the charges.” She argues and I scoff.

“Yeah but he didn’t pay for the year of therapy and they only dropped the charges because his mom had a crush on dad.”

“He got over it, whatever happened to him?”

“He’s in prison but that’s beside the point right now.”

“God, you may have a point. But, I can make it up to you.” She says smiling.

I narrow my eyes on her and place one hand on my waist. “What?”

“We can get back at Jacob for being such a jerk.”

My anger turns into curiosity. The problem with Alex may be big but Jacob is also a major problem as well. He made me feel like crap on that date so now it’s time for a little revenge.

“Do you know who Mick Jagger is?”

I roll my eyes but answer. “Yes, Rolling Stones lead singer.”

She sighs all girl like “He’s hot, sexy, talented, he’s—.”

“Sixty eight.” I blurt cutting her off.  

“Whatever. Well, he does this dance and it attracts females so much that they find him irresistible. So why don’t you do that dance to get Jacob’s attention.”

I stare at her blankly “Okay so you want me to dance like Mick Jagger to attract Jacob and possibly having every else think I’m some random freak who just dances for no apparent reason? I’d be in the loony house by noon.”

“Yeah that could cause some disturbance so why don’t we do the best next thing.”

“What’s that?”

She doesn’t answer, she just smirks at me.

I shift uncomfortably and narrow my eyes on her. “Ev? Why are you looking at me like that?”

Next Morning.

“Hell NO!” I yell in anger, looking at myself in the mirror.

“Oh come on Evan, you look hot!” she slaps my ass and giggles.

She has me wearing this crazy tight shirt with the word “I’m not as dumb as you look” written across the chest and upper stomach and  a pair these tight black jeans that are practically bear hugging my thighs and legs. I can even see my lightning rod…if you—catch my drift.

“I look like a hooker and not the good kind.”
“ Well what if Jacob likes hookers?”

“Then it would explain why he went out with you but this is serious Ev—I don’t want to look like I’m easy.”

“You don’t look easy Evan—just a little cheap is all.”

I gasp and turn around to smack her but she puts her arms up in defense. “Evan I’m trying to help. Jacob is a tool, let’s get him back.”

I put my fist down and huff comically. “How are we exactly getting him back?”

“Well, if Jacob is gay or even a little curious he won’t be able to deny you wearing this but you have to be confident Evan. Just when he’s about to make a move on you, cut him off and give him tongue lashing he won’t soon forget.”

She turns me around in the mirror and comes up behind me.

“You have to believe you’re sexy and not slutty. When you walk in that hallway, walk proud and dominant. Don’t mind the eyes on you.’

I huff for the millionth time as she spins me around to her. She puts on a simile. “You look nice Evan, so if he’s truly into guys he’ll come to you.”

+ (LOL it’s a mini shout out to BittenNails! Hey GIRL!)

“Was this raincoat really necessary?” I grumble taking it off as we stand in front of the school’s double doors.

“Yes. What if mom had seen you dressed like you were on your way to a porn shoot?”

She has a point. “Okay, so I just walk in and keep my eyes forward?” she nods and grabs me by the arm, opening the doors.

“Okay, so I’ll be at your side the entire way, I’ll stick by—OMG they’re having pancakes!” she instantly lets go of my arm and hightails it to the cafeteria.

“Stupid B…” I fade away when someone coughs abruptly behind me.

It’s a boy; I’ve never seen him before. His ginger colored hair and bright brown eyes suit him perfectly and we are the same height.

 “Oh I’m sorry I thought I was at a school not a red light cross section.” He says laughing, looking me up and down amused.

I narrow my eyes on the boy and place a hand on my waist. “You sure, it looks like you would know your way around a darkened room in a crappy motel in the center of Jersey.”

“What am I sick…?—I’d never go to Jersey, but we’re all people and I don’t discriminate no matter what we do. Hookers are right below people who listen to Katy Perry on my people who I’m cool with.” he looks at my Katy Perry wrist band and kisses his teeth. “Oh Well the sicker the merrier I suppose, at least you’re not blonde.” 

Says the Ginger…

 “Who the hell are you?”

“They call me the wind…no but really I’m Joshua, the school’s most sarcastic asshole it’s a pleasure to meet your nuts.” He winks looking down at my pants.

I blush madly and put my hands over it. “Looks like someone’s not circumcised. Well, at least you’re not Jewish…”

Could he be more prejudice? “Look, I’m not in the mood for your insults.”

He gasps dramatically “Don’t think of them as insults they’re more like—yeah, they’re insults.”
I look over his shoulder and see Jacob walking in with my Alex. Wow, I just said my Alex. The very thought makes me giggle.

Joshua snaps in my face bringing me out of my fantasy. “Welcome back to earth ET hope you phoned home.”

“Look you period stain.” I growl pointing as his ginger hair. “Go away before I really give you a piece of my mind.”

He steps back a bit and bumps into Alex.” “Oh Sorry little guy.” He then looks at me and smiles. “Hey baby.”

I smile as he walks over and engulfs me in a tight embrace. He releases me and steps back a bit, looking me up and down. “Evan, what are you wearing?”

“Yeah, you look…” I instantly look over at Jacob who’s just standing there watching me—like a piece of meat.

Yes!

It’s time to put Operation: Whore it Up to Win em Over into affect. “I just wanted to try something different it all. You like it?” I ask while looking at them both sheepishly.

“Uhhh…” is all Jacob gets out before he coughs awkwardly and snaps his fingers. “I um, forgot I have to get something— from… not here.” He bullets off down the hall and enters a classroom.

I start laughing but stop when I notice both Joshua and Alex are giving me strange looks.

“What?”

“Well, I must be going; I’ll see you around Alex and your tramp stamp boyfriend.” He starts to walk but stops next to me.

“By the way, I hear the janitor pays good for a nice BJ.” He whispers, imitating one.

I clench my jaw, sneering at him but he just laughs in return and walks away.

He might a threat to me. He’s witty I’ll admit that. “Okay babe, I’m going to get something to eat. You coming?”

“No. I have something to do…” he shrugs an okay and kisses me on my forehead. He smiles and heads out the cafeteria room.

Once he’s in I spin on my heels and head over to the room wear Jacob had entered.

“Jacob?” I mutter, poking my head into the room. He looks up at me from where he was sitting at the teacher’s desk.

“You okay?” I ask.

He looks down for a split second but looks back up into my face. “Um, yeah…I was just—not feeling well is all.”

I nod slowly while entering the room and closing the door behind me. I head over to him and get up on the desk. He is leaning back in the teacher’s chair and his legs are open widely so I sit in between them on top of the table.

He might not notice, but I can see him checking me out. Which means the plan is working.

Strangely, I’m more confident now seeing that I know I have a power over him but I know it won’t be easy to crack him.

“You sure, because you can tell me anything.” I say slowly leaning in. His lips slightly part and he loses balance and fallsover.

“Oh my God are you okay!?” I ask in distress, jumping off the desk and getting down on my knees over him. I rest his head in my lap so he can see my eyes.

I notice he’s sweating and by the increased size in his jeans I can tell he’s getting aroused.

“Is that a beaker in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?” I tease.

He growls and tries to get up but I hold him down and position myself on top of him.

“What are you doing?”

“I want you.” I whisper leaning in. I bring our noses together and just stop there.

“Get off me Evan. Now.” He hisses. I can feel him squirming from under me, trying to get out but looks like I’m too heavy for him to lift.

Like that’s going to stop me. “I don’t wanna, you’re so warm.” I say giggling.

“You are in way over your head.”

“Speaking of heads, would you stop poking me with yours.” I start to unbutton his shirt and instead of fighting it he lets me do it.

I guess I’m winning!

His face lights up a deep crimson color and he growls. “I’m warning you Evan.”

“I don’t take kindly to threats mister, you’ll have to be—Ahh!” I yell in pain when he grabs me by the arm tightly.

He stand sup with me in his arms and slams me on the table.

“What the hell dude, you could’ve just killed me!”

He grabs his shirt off the floor and stares daggers art me. “I told you to stop! What is your problem; you could’ve gotten us into seriously trouble.”

The door swings open suddenly and someone walks in. “What the fuuck!”

Trouble here I come.

*************************************************************************************************************

You want Part 2 Now You say!? You want to know what Happens? Usually I update one-twice a week. However, I'll make a deal. The moment I reach 70 votes, I'll update it.  That could be today, tomorrow…you get the picture. I'll update next week regardless but anytime I reach 70 votes before then I'll update.  But I must say, Thank You for the 93 votes on the previous chapter! 100 Here I come? LOL I hope so! 

QUESTION: Does Jacob deserve what Evan and Evelyn have instore for him, or do you think he truly meant well?

Part 2 is near completion but here is a sneak peak. LOL I loved writing this part!

“So, you want to have sex with my son?”

Mom drops her spoon and I start to choke on my chicken.

“You okay dear?” she asks from across the table. I laugh nervously, pounding on my chest.

“Actually, yes. I’d love to have sex with your son. I’d spank that ass all night long.”

Oh God, this is going to be a long night.

It is waay longer and I loved that scene! WooHoo! It was my favorite scene for the next chapter and I promise you, the ending is a bit… 

lol. Cut right there! 

PS> Go read The Marry-Go-Round! I'm working on it's first chapter so go read the prologue! Go ahead Go ON! Now. Thank-You ^.^ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 22.9K 47
❝Okay, I bet I can seduce him by the end of this year.❞ ━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━ Senior year has approached, and Blue couldn't be more anxious to graduate...
154 5 64
Life has been a rollercoaster for a boy like Martin. He always had a bubbly personality, openly bisexual and he is in fact moderately popular in scho...
157K 6.9K 28
When Milo returns home from college for winter break, he's surprised to discover that his brother brought more than luggage and dirty laundry. Milo i...
242K 12.8K 41
[boyxboy] [#42 in general fiction] Eliott is alive. He's navigated through foster families, group homes, and no home. Through it all, Nigel has been...