Taming His Royal Highness

By CamillaEldridge

The Royal Series Book Three- The Royal Baby More

Taming His Royal Highness
THE ROYAL BABY PROLOGUE
The Royal Baby Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
CHAPTER 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 3

6.9K 233 10
By CamillaEldridge

Sorry for slow updates.

Chapter 3

"W-What?" she asked, nervous.

Connor looks so serious, like he was about to tell her he love her. Like he will confess that she was the girl he wanted to be with for the rest of his life.

She wishes...

Connor leaned over, their faces are close with each other. He was looking at her and it was piercing through her soul. He held on her face, and wipe of the excess ice cream on the corner of her lips.

What the hell was she thinking? Of course Connor's not going to kiss her!

She saw him supressing a laughter, she frowned with irritation as she move away from him. "What's funny?" She rolled her eyes, as she wipe the corners of her lips, making sure she doesn't look messy.

Connor smiled wickedly and leaned close to her, "You think I'm going to kiss you don't you?"

"What the hell Connor?!" She snarled, but it was the truth.

Actually, she had never been kissed. Ever.

She's a real princess, and her standards are high.

She's dreaming of a beautiful first date, a first kiss to remember, a marriage proposal that every girl will envy and a wedding of the century.

And she was dreaming of Connor as her husband.

But then, that was not the reality.

Connor loved those easy lay woman. He wanted to kiss girls who had experience, who will be willing to do more, more than kissing.

He wanted those bitchy girls, who do parties, who wear those little dresses, who shows almost everything.

He doesn't want commitment.  He just want to play.

But her parents did not raise her to be a "boytoy". She had been raised with elegance, with class, she was raised like those princess in fairytales.

And sometimes she thinks it was a bad thing.

"Hey Valerie, you there?" Connor nudged her. She sighed and nodded.

He looked at her, "You're spacing out, what's the matter?" He mutter softly.

She shook her head and fake a smile. "I just remembered I had a research to do. I think we should go back." She did not want to go back, she loves spending time with Connor,

But then, every minute she spends with him? She continuously fall in love.

It was almost sunset and they walked together towards the car, followed by their guards. It was a good day of school,

but she did not know, a lot was coming to her.

------

Connor was up early, he invited Valerie for a jog, but she refused, she said she was too lazy for it.

He did not buy that, he guess she studied last night.

He was warming up, at his sides were his guards, he is annoyed by them. But he cannot do anything, he needs to stay with them or else he has to go back to Lexumbia.

How about Valerie? What if something happens to her? Who will kill those giant spiders? Who will be with her during break time?

He tailor fitted his schedule to compromise with Valerie's. All his breaks were the same with hers. Yes. Although I study Economics and she studies Business Management, I did all I can to fit our schedules in.

They had few subjects where we both attend to since it is our first year together, but the following years? He doubt.

Which is difficult.

What am I saying? I do not like Valerie. I will never admit that.

My thoughts were disturbed by Belle. She walk in like a simple girl, her shoulders were not straight, she was wearing a sweat jacket and a pair of pants. She is all alone looking up to the sky.

She's a simple girl and I bet she does not know that she's a beautiful girl.

"Hey" I greeted walking towards her giving her a boyish smile.

She shyly smiled back and politely said "Hi"

She blushed and looked away. I guess she remembers the way I kissed her hand.

So I reached for it, and kissed it again. She looked at our entwined hands then look up at me. "Are you going out for a jog?" She blushed and nodded, slowly removing her hand over mine.

She likes me. A man will know.

"Can we go together?" I politely asked and she nodded at me.

We jog beside each other, my guards were a little far away from us, it was not obvious that they are with me.

"So, which state did you came from?" I asked.

"Arizona" she simply said.

"Why did you enroll on the second term? Which school were you from before?"

"I...My parents separated and I live with my mom now." She said. Oh no. That was an awkward question.

"Do you have siblings?" I asked.

"Yeah. I have two they are younger than me. I'm the eldest."

"I am too." I said and smiled.

We talked more about her. I tried not to talk more about her parents, which I think was a sensitive topic to open up. I asked her if she has grandparents and she told me she has.

Actually her grandfather won on the lottery four months ago and that made her and her cousin study to Harvard.

And I'm guessing it caused her family's breakup.

We ate breakfast together, she was really an ordinary girl, no marks of eyebrow pencil on her, no tint on her lips, no mascara, just her plain beautiful face. She was learning to trust me, she was learning to smile with me.

"So you're cousin was the son of your mom's sibling?" I asked.

"Yes. My dad is the only son, he came from a rich family but because of I don't know what, their business fell down. I was just two back then, then my mom was a simple citizen of the country, she was not living extravagantly. I never knew what it felt like to be rich." She said and took a bite of her food.

"I never needed a security, not until now." She shrugged, looking over two women whom we saw sitting on the benches of the park we run.

I shrugged. "I lived with them all my life." I said, looking over the table far away, on my guards. She looked at them and smiled. "I guess it right then. You have guards too. So, what do your parents do for a living?"

Act as the King and Queen of Lexumbia?

"They do business." Which is true, they do business aside from being the King and Queen.

"Wow. It must be a huge one." She simply said.

We continued talking to each other, having her with me was a nice company, then I saw Valerie, I think she's just to have her breakfast at the cafeteria.

I was about to call her even before she gets her order.

But then....

That Scott Woods bump on her side and carried her tray,

Walking her towards the table where he was seated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 2K 31
Book 3 of 3 There is a fourth but not finished Rated M for Mature scenes and Language After Frankie's death and the unborn baby going missing, the M...
5.7M 89.9K 47
Chosen by @TheRoyalsOnE TV Show and featured by @Wattpad to celebrate the birth of Prince George and Princess Charlotte. Read by Millions of Wattpad...
360K 6.4K 20
*Fourth Book in the Royals Series* It's been nearly 2 years since Jackie Baker served as maid of honor in her best friend, Kate Middleton's, wedding...
249K 7.6K 30
[Book 1 of THE PLAN NOVELS, where even the best laid plan goes awry.] Andrea Macie Quinn has a plan. A not-so great plan maybe, but a plan nonetheles...