The Reason | jjk.kth (editing)

By zvxcblist

You are the reason why I live [Includes : alt. ending] © creator 2011 [Highest rank: #783 - fanfiction and #6... More

(!)
- One -
- Two -
- Three -
- Four -
- Six -
- Seven -
- Last -
alt. ending

- Five -

39.3K 2.1K 1.2K
By zvxcblist

Taehyung walked to his locker. He didnt move an inch when he saw a white rose inside his locker. It's been weeks since the last time he got it. He thought Jungkook already giving up.

"Maybe for you my love is disgusting...
Nauseating...
But really...these feelings are sincere and pure..."

- AK -

Taehyung disgusted after reading the letter. He was about to throw away the letter and the rose but a weak voice stopped him...

"That rose didn't do anything wrong...why are you throwing it away?"

Taehyung turned around to see the person, and there, he saw Jungkook standing not too far from him. He looked so pale, and he must be losing a lot of weight.

"That rose is innocent. Can't you just keep it for me...?!" Jungkook raised his voice. He seemed so upset but then he pulled off a smile and tears flowing on his cheek, "i love you..." he said then he left.

Jungkook just walked away without willing to know Taehyung's answer. He knew it, Taehyung will never love him back. It's over.

Taehyung frowned. He glanced at the white rose on his right hand. He hold his left chest..

"Why is it so painful to see him crying...?" He muttered.

⚫⚫⚫⚫

Jungkook ran to the restroom. He cried so hard. He still remembered the way Taehyung stare at him. It's very different. So cold.

He heard steps getting closer...

"Well..well...well...look what we found here. The gay student is having a broken heart!" A group of boys walked approaching Jungkook who is crying in front of the mirror. They pulled Jungkook hard. They kicked him, punched him and flushed him with water. They even gave Jungkook a final kick that hit his stomach hard. Jungkook coughed. He saw blood coming out from his mouth.

Jungkook crawled but he gave up too soon. He had no power left. He kept holding his stomach because it just hurts so bad. Jungkook continued coughing. More blood coming out. He didn't know what to do anymore. His left chest hurt even more. He searched something inside his pocket. He took out a bottle of pills. He opened the bottle and throw all pills to the toilet.

He had no hope in his life. He had no reason to breath, to stay, and to live longer.

He just couldn't think straight. He felt so wrong to live. He felt sinful.

"Mom..i'm sorry...i can't take this any longer..."

"In the end...i'm the one who is giving up..."

Jungkook slowly closed his eyes. He heard someone calling his name but he couldn't see properly. He couldn't respond to the person who wass calling his name over and over again. The voice sounded like Taehyung...

"No...i must be hallucinating, right...?"

-----------------

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 27.9K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
12.3K 974 18
𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪 /ɪnˈfɪnɪti/ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖔𝖗 𝖖𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖍𝖎𝖒, 𝖎𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗...
757K 38.9K 37
Jungkook is 25 and taehyung is 35.