Pupu Goes the monobear| Danga...

By DerpyMuffinWriter

32 people, enclosed in a prison, with only one known fact Its Kill or be Killed. (Currently Being Rewritten... More

Clarification
Prologue
Chapter 2- Whoops
Chapter 3- Never Trust the Advice Horse
Chapter 4- Day 1-End- Chair, Chair, and Chair
Chapter 5- Suspicious
Chapter 6- A Different Perspective (Literally)
Chapter 7- Free Time with Komeada
Chapter 8- It Begins....
Chapter 9- Investigation Part 1
Chapter 10- Map Trial
Chapter 11: Monstrous Nadder
Chapter 12- Secrets
Chapter 13: At It again
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: Poisoned Despair
Update

Chapter 1- Sneaky Chair

67 2 2
By DerpyMuffinWriter

BlueDiamond101
(She is firs cause she and a friend were SUPER Enthusiastic)

Amber let out a groan. She was not that much of a morning person.

It took Amber's groggy mind a while to figure out she was face first on a bed, defnetly not hers. Confused, she lifted herself up with her arms, only to flop back on her belly.

She hadn't needed to look around much more to realize this was NOT her room.

Still confused as hell, she rolled over, only to fall onto the floor below her.

"Ow..." she groaned, staying in the same position for probably 10 more minutes before finding enough strength to get up.

The room wasn't too spacious but spacious enough to fit a dresser, a bathroom which was concealed behind a door, and a chair.

"Random chair." Amber muttered to the wooden chair in the far corner. In her opinion it seemed pointless.

She walked over to the second door and opened it. There was an empty hallway, other than the many, many doors.

Amber suddenly realized that she was in her pajamas and looked into the dresser drawers to find many pairs of clothes.

After quickly changing Into her casual tank top and shorts she looked around for her boots.

She quickly found them not-so concealed beneath the chair.

"Sneaky Chair." She said jokingly before noticing a piece of paper.
I'm missing tons of things this morning.

She grabbed it and read it, of course she found it was written in rather sloppy handwriting.
Welcome, BlueDiamond101. You have been invited to a mystery map. You are required to imeadietly head to the Mess Hall were you will meet everyone else. Your Ultimate Talent is Advice Horse. Everyone else has a Ultimate Talent as well.

In Amber's opinion it sounded like someone with a scattered brain wrote the note she now held in her hand.

With a shrug she stuffed the note in her pocket and ran from the room, darting directly down the hall.

After a long time of running down a hall, Amber found herself standing outside two large double doors with the words 'Mess Hall'

"I bet this is the mess hall." Amber muttered to herself despite knowing how obvious she sounded and she opened the doors and walked in.

The room was filled with a large amount of people which Amber didn't care to count. However she recognized nearly half of them.

"Hey! That's probably the last one!" Amber turned to see a girl with a bright blue T shirt and ripped jeans. Her hair was a dirty blonde and her eyes were the same color as her shirt. She was a dragon hybrid as hinted by the scales up to her elbow and the wings and tail.

Amber shrugged and walked over to the girl.

The girl stuck out her clawed hand in Amber's direction. "Name's Krissy, Ultimate Dragon Hybrid. Who are you?"

Amber hesitantly shook Krissy's hand, slightly fearing that the long blue claws would cut her hand. However the hybrid didn't seem to notice this.

"BlueDaimond101 or Amber, Ultimate Advice Horse. Who are all these people?" Amber immeadietly asked after introducing herself.

Krissy shrugged when a loud bang caught everyone's attention and they spun around to look at the doors.

A girl with shoulder length hair that looked more brown than dirty blonde, faded red tips, and vibrant blonde highlights. Two cat ears protruded from the sides of her head and a long tail flowed out behind her. She wore an unzipped blue jacket with a fluffy white inside. The sleeves were rolled up to her elbows. Underneath the jacket was a visible red shortsleeve with a brown shape on the stomach area. She also wore a pair of jean capris and a reddish purple par of converse. Her eyes Were a forest like green.

"THE MUFFIN QUEEN HAS ARRIVED!" The girl shouted, walking into the Mess Hall. Amber gave her a quizzical look as did nearly everyone else. Except for a select few who squealed like little girls and charged at her and tackled her.

"Talk about fangirls." Krissy said jokingly.

The girl screamed and continued laughing, when a very odd sound filled the room. It was like someone was hiccuping while trying to gasp for air as if they were choking.

It took everyone a moment to register the noise was  coming from the 'Muffin Queen'.

"Uh oh! We broke her!" The girl with long black hair and ears along with a skirt and yellow and black striped sweater.

The girl with long brown hair and magenta tips along with green shorts and a long sleeved blueish green shirt laughed, pulling the 'Muffin Queen' off the floor.

She laughed a little more before clutching her stomach and gasping for air.

"Ashley....you....suck..." she gasped out between every sharp inhale.

The girl with the striped sweaer, presumably Ashley, chuckled.

"I assume that's everyone?" Someone with long white hair, a long red scarf, and a brown and red coat, along with rippd jeans, muttered aloud.

"Is Enderoni the most brutal book I ever read?" The 'Muffin Queen' asked and the person rose an eyebrow.

The girl with blonde hair tied into a ponytail, along with a plaid over shirt on top of a white shirt nudged the Muffin Queen in the ribs.

"She means Yes." The girl answered, giving her friend a death glare.

"NO SERENITY-SAN! Not the stare! NOT THE STARE!" The girl screamed at Serenity, covering her head with her hands, biting back laughter.

"Okay fine. Just don't talk like Abridged Sayaka Maizono." Serenity retorted with an unhidden grin.

"Whatever you say, Serenity-Desu." The girl replied, a mischeivous spark in her eyes. However, Serenity just rolled her eyes.

"If your done talking like Japanese anime characters." Someone started from another part of the room. It was the person from earlier. "Can we start the introductions?"

A mumble of agreement filled the room.

There was a faint scribbling sound and everyone turned to see someone scribbling on the whiteboard near the end of the mess hall. It was someone with brown hair and a green shirt with white trim and three buttons on the front. He turned around to reveal a bandage wrapped around his eyes.
How did he write if he can't see?

Everyone seemed to think this but were drawn to the slightly messy new words written in black expo marker.

SubZeroExtabyte-Sub- Ultimate Programmer (shameless steal from Raye)- mute, blind

A girl with a beige longsleeve beneath a black shortsleeve jacket and short Jean shorts walked up to the whiteboard, followed by a girl with long black hair, a purple-pink highlight down the center and two cat ears protruded from her head. She wore a long robe like shirt with a blue shirt beneath and ripped up black jeans.

She grabbed the marker and wrote down two names.
Swiftkhaos- Ultimate Commisionist
Taxeycab- Lauren- Ultimate Sketcher- blind

Soon all the other females wrote the names on the board (sub is not female I know)

Amber found herself up now and she looked for an empty spot beneath the other 15 names
Aleatoraye- Raye-Ultimate Fanartist- Agender
MangoKiwi- Ultimate Animator
EnderDragon40-Ultimate Vocalist
NingaNekoAru- Ultimate Author
Deadmusic-Madison- Ultimate Music Addict
Serein12105- Ultimate Shipper
Possibly-Awesome-Jazmyne- Ultimate Pegasister
AshleyEnderdragon03-Ashley- Ultimate Swordswoman
Buddersdragon- Ultimate Magic User
LaraDaPuppeh- Ultimate OTPist
Jade-Spade- Ultimate FanFic Author
Krissythdemigod- Ultimate Dragon Hybrd

Amber shrugged and quickly wrote down her name in her neat handwriting, not noticing the Muffin Queen behind her.
BlueDiamond101-Amber-Ultimate Advice Horse

"Wait...Advice Horse?" Amber jumped, catching the marker before she dropped it.

She turned around and the Queen took the marker and wrote down  her name.
DerpyMuffinWriter-Maya-Ultimate Inventor

She dropped the pen on the stand of the whiteboard before walking back to the group. She then noticed that all the males excluding Sub, walked over to the board.

After about a few minutes they had written down all the nights.

Bashueverse-Ultimate Gardener

Bodil40-Ultimate Troll

SimonHD- Ultimate Rager

DeadloxMC-Ty-Ultimate Explosive Artist

TrueMu- Jason Ultimate Animal Trainer (once again,stolen from Raye)

SkyTheKidRS-Adam or Sky- Ultimate Leader
MunchingBrotato-Tyler- Drama Actor
GoldSolace-Brice- Ultimate Artist
SetoSorcerer- Ultimate Sorcerer
ASFJerome- Ultimate Warrior
BajanCanadian-Mitch- Ultimate Hunger Games Champion
Antvenom- Ant- UltimatePVPer
Micheal- Ultimate Dragon Trainer
Drake-Ultimate Explosive

Something was off to Amber and she realized it was the one person in the back with black hair that were around chin length. His bangs were slid to one side, a long brown streak going through it. Amber quickly noticed the off looking highlights in his hair, two brown ears protruding from his hair as well. He wore a brown shortsleeve with a golden surrounded pendant with yellow wings pinned to the chest portion. He wore grey elbow pads and grey gloves but the most noticeable fact was the eyepatch, despite being half-hidden by the long bangs.

When everyone looked over at him, his one visible eye, a sky blue, scrolled over the group of people before walking up to the board and scribbling down his name.
Chase-Ultimate Commander.

Everyone expected him to shuffle back to the table but instead he drew two arrows directing at the two new above him and writing in bold letters.
ENEMIES

And with that, Chase sat back down.

Before anyone could ask, a loud voice boomed through the Mess Hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 0 12
16 more people try and survive a killing game, and Monokuma won't let anyone get away, this time everyone must try and survive a prison with each oth...
1.3M 31.4K 41
Sixteen popular minecraft youtubers are forced into a mysterious, dark mansion by Herobrine himself. All windows, doors, and other escape routes are...
1K 36 9
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎!!! ︶︶ ꒱ ﹀↷♡ ꒱..° ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° To Ms. Maria Nathalie Satou: ┆Congratulations! ┆For your contributions as an Ulti...
3K 20 84
Everything in Hotel OJ was just fine... well, as fine as it could be with no more parties, and insufferable cliques. However, Fan must've gotten bore...