Inexplicable || Tradley au

By Explosionss

a story in which two best friends fell in love with each other at the most inconvenient time of their lives... More

(1) "Aftermath"
(2) "Playing Coy"
(3) "Young Bloods"
(4) "Unpleasant Surprise"
(5) "Lovers"
(6) "Mental Mania"
(7) "Lose"
(8) "The Search"
(9) "Wildest Dream"
(10) "Damage Control"
Tradley is Everything
(11) "See You Again"
(12) "Fix You"
(13)"Strings"
(14) "I Know Places"
(15) "Clean"
(16) "Blow"
(17) "Nut House"
(18) "Uncharted Waters"
(19) "Busted"
(20) "Ugly Truth"
(21) "Hold You Down"
(22) "Suppressed"
(23) "Ghosts from the Past" |Halloween Special|
(25) "Open Up"
(26) "Into Your Arms" |Mid-Book Finale|
(27) "Piece by Piece"
(28) "Comeback Kid"
(29) "On Fire"
(30) "Take Back"
(31) "When I Get You"
(32) "Backdoor"
(33) "You and Me"
(34) "Plans"
Last 21 chapters
(35) "Make You Mine"
(36) "Alexis"
(37) "Baby Daddy"
(38) "True"
(39) "Into The Woods" (part 1 of 2)
(40) "Into The Woods" (part 2 of 2)
(41) "The Closet Guys"
(42) "Own The Night"
(43) "Back to Life"
(44) "The Jealous Boyfriend"
(45) "The Trio"
(46) "Frustrations"
(47) "Convince Me"
(48) "Explain Yourself"
(49) "Turn Our Eyes Away"
(50) "Heal Our Hearts"
(51) "Make It Okay"
(52) "Leave It All Behind"
(53) "Just Say Yes"
-Special Chapter-
(54) "Take Me To Church" (Finale 1 of 2)
(55) "Take Me To Church" (Finale 2 of 2)
Epilogue
News and Such
Threequel

(24) "Can't Lose You"

864 46 6
By Explosionss

 Tristan then woke up and found himself lying in bed inside their own room. "You're awake" he turned his head to the side and saw Luke smiling at him. "Where am I? What happened?" Tris asked as he sat up. His body is still aching form what happened, he looked on his arms and saw a massive bruise that he doesn't remember getting.

 "You collapsed" Luke replied. Tris then remembered everything that happened last night, how he survived yet another threat to his life. "Where's Haley?" he asked Luke.

 "She was brought to an asylum early this morning. They will do tests on her if she's mentally stable for a trial. One count for attempted murder and actual murder"

 "Ugh. What about John?"

 "He's dead"

 "Oh my God" Tris uttered just as his jaw dropped.

 "Yeah he is. Turns out Haley mortally wounded him. I on the other hand just knocked him out"

 "Wow . I can't believe his gone"

 "You're not used to death are you?" Luke then asked as he sat beside Tris. "I'm not" the blonde haired lad then replied. That's also the time when he remembered everything that Haley told him. Including the accident that Luke is involved with.

 "I have a question Luke"

 "What is it?"

  "What really happened that day? Did you really pushed your roommate off the building?"

  "Did she tell you that?"

  "Yes. Luke tell me if it's true"

  Luke then took a deep breath and then turned his face towards Tristan. "That was an accident. Michael and I were just hanging out in the rooftop this one cold morning. I .. I told him I'll just go inside to get a coat. When I get back outside, he's gone. All that was left in there is one single shoe. I looked on and saw the water trail. He slipped. If you're gonna ask how, the rooftop doesn't have rails back then. I don't even know if it's exactly an accident or he intentionally did it. Do you know how hard that is? Everyone thinks you killed him. Everyone"

 "But you didn't"

 "Everyone thinks I did. Even my parents"

  "That's why they made the donation"

 "Exactly"

 "Umm Luke?"

 "What?"

 "Michael is Haley's boyfriend"

 "Really?"

 "Yeah. I couldn't believe it myself. Everything is a part of her revenge plan towards you"

 "What?"

  "That's why I'm glad we stopped her"

  "She's gonna pin you on me?"

 "Yes"

 "That bitch"

 "Luke, thank you for saving me"

  "I'm sorry you had to go through this"

 "It's okay. I'm alive right? She didn't win, we did" Tris replied and then smiled at Luke.

---

 Connor and Victoria exchanged looks before they entered Nick's home. The young lad sat on the couch beside his friend as Nick Robinson headed to his room to wear some clothes. "He looks like he's a high school drop out" Victoria whispered to Connor.

 "Yeah he does. He also has a tattoo on his lower left abdomen"

 "He does"

 "Yeah. I think it's a swallow"

 Nick then came out of his room and sat on the chair opposite them. "So what can I do for you?" he asked and then did a cute smile that immediately made Victoria swoon over him.

 Connor then showed Nick the picture of them. The young lad took the phone off from Connor's hand to have a better look of it.

 "Nice picture. Oh hey that's me"

 "We wanna know what happened that night"

 "You don't remember?"

 "If we remember we won't be asking you" Connor replied. 

 "You know I'd appreciate it if you drop the attitude. Oh, you're also good in bed. Keep it up" Nick replied and then winked at Connor, who in return is starting to get pissed at him.

 "See? You may have really sucked his dick" Victoria then whispered at him.

 Connor became nervous.

 "Don't worry, you did not suck my dick" Nick then said in assurance.

 "Thank God" Connor thought to himself.

 "But we made out. A lot, actually"

 "What? Connor asked as he started blushing. Victoria on the other hand, is trying her best not to laugh.

 "Did we used drugs?" Victoria then asked.

 "We're drunk but we never used drugs .. what do you think of me?" Nick then asked.

 "Alright I'm sorry"

 "So do you really wanna know what happened that night?"

  "Yes!" Connor and Victoria said at the same time.

 ---

Brad only realized that the child he saw is a ghost after seeing a car accident on the news. The youngest victim is the child he saw on his front porch. The curly haired lad's heart dropped after realizing that it happened near their area.

 "Why haven't I heard of this?" he asked himself while watching the report. Ghost doesn't really scare Brad, he's more afraid of the living than the dead. The curly haired lad then just hoped that the kid can find his parents so they can rest in peace. After the report about the accident, a sudden news flash came and it is about the Blake Hospital. The same place where Tris is staying right now.

 Brad watched the lady reporter as she tell the news of an incident that happened last night. Where as it involved two patients and a nurse.

 "It happened in the abandoned wing of the hospital where  a patient and a nurse in the teenage Psych Ward kidnapped and tried to kill a young fellow patient."

 "Tris .. I hope you're okay" Brad whispered. Suddenly, he heard someone knocking at the door. The curly haired lad stood up and tended to it, only to see Brett on the other side.

 "What are you doing here?" Brad asked.

 "I have something you'd like"

 "What is it?" the curly haired lad asked, Brett just smiled.

 "Tristan's cheating on you"

 "What do you mean?"

 "Just ask him who Luke Hemmings is"

---

 Tris felt the overwhelming urge to thank Luke for saving his life, it's too much that he can't even resist it. The blonde haired lad found his face only a few inches away from Luke's. He leaned in and they kissed, much to the surprise of his roommate.

 "Tris ..." Luke whispered.

 "I just wanna thank you for what you did"

 "I .. I"

 "Don't worry, that kiss will never happen again."

 The two then heard the door open. Tris turned and saw Dr. Clifford looking at them. "Your parents are here" he told Tris. The blonde haired lad stood up and followed the young doctor outside and saw his parents waiting for him.  Mrs. Evans rushed towards his son with tears in her eyes.

 "How are you? Are you alright?" she asked as she's checking him.

 "I'm good" Tris replied and then smiled at her.

 "Great. We're taking you home today"

 "What?' Tris asked and then froze

---

that's it for this chapter guys ^^ what do you think? please vote and comment :D

 Are you ready to hear Nick's story? Idk why but I already ship him and Connor , my planned story line for the three of them is pretty hilarious.

 And who is ready for Tristan's comeback to the town of Wright? How about the Tradley reunion? Luke's kiss with Tris? and most of all, any idea of what in the world is Brett up to?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 226 17
A story where two people fall in love through notes.
266K 3.3K 200
Read book 1 first to see Brad and Rachel's story up until this point. :) Hope you enjoy
1.1K 65 24
The tale of two madly in love souls, craving each other more than anything, torn apart by unexpected and unfortunate circumstances.
4.1K 165 34
Sequel to A Spark of Eccentric (please read it first if you want context; it's in my profile!) °•°~•°•~°•° AU || Two people madly in love finally dec...