For Us Demigods

By not4typicalwriter

Three wars. Three wars, they've gone through. You'd think it'd be enough for them. It's more than enough. It... More

Prologue
Parent Teacher Conference
Bigger On The Inside
One Extremely Long Year
At Least They're Alive
Not Entirely Bad, At Least.
Crime Fighting and Relationships
San Fransisco Senior High School Date Night Home Coming
What's Going On?
The Swimming Competition
Poker, Blackjack, and- Strip Poker?
The San Fransisco Terror
The Seven 7 Clover Casino
Halloween, Presidio Style
Sick Day
Override
Family- Problems?
It's A Good Life
Winter Break!
The Woman You Came Back For
The Worst Birthday
The Vows
The Bracelet
Temper Tantrum and Meditation
Metaphorically
Lucky Strike
Difference is Good
Enjoy The Weirdness
Valentine's Day
Whatever Happens
No More School
We're Cleared
Borders and Mayhem
The Gods Conference
Like a Father
The Press Conference
Enjoy Your Stay
Pentagon
Stay Safe
The Protector
As Long As We're Together
Undercover
The Army of Chaos
What Family Means
A/N

Spread The News

5.1K 130 165
By not4typicalwriter

Third Person's POV

He didn't care what you think. Call him whatever you want. Say whatever you want, he did love her. He still does. He loves her.

Aether wanted to make this a perfect night. He'll take her on a date, that same restaurant, he'll order the same burger.

But he can't make it a perfect night if he can't get her to come though.

With the same purple white bouquet of tulips in hand, Aether knocked on the door of the Praetor house.

Reyna opened the door and blinked at him.

"You know you can still live with me right?" Aether said.

"Technically I'm not supposed to live here." Reyna mumbled. "But Hazel went to Frank's room so I can have my old one. Just for the holidays."

"You know you can still live with me right?" Aether repeated.

"What do you want Aether?" Reyna asked.

"Well." Aether said. "Remember when you said I could always ask you out again? And remember when I did ask you out for dinner, and remember that it didn't happen?"

"Whatever." Reyna said.

"Well." Aether said. He smiled and gave her the bouquet. "Will you please go to dinner with me?"

Reyna looked up to him and sighed.

"Aether-"

"Please." Aether begged, and Reyna held her breath.

"Sure." She chuckled. "I'll go change. You wait here. Don't. Move."

"I won't even if I wanted to." Aether said.

Reyna closed the door with a grin on her face.

"Calm yourself Reyna." Reyna mumbled to herself and shook her head. She ran to her bag and took a look inside for the absolute perfect clothes.

Suddenly, a shimmer of rainbow started to appear to her right. It was Piper, squealing.

"Did he ask you out yet? Did he, did he, did he?" Piper squealed.

"Yes. He's outside." Reyna rolled her eyes at the Aphrodite girl.

"Then what are you doing inside?" Piper said.

"Piper. This is so unlike you." Reyna said. "Why do you care so much about the stuff your mother usually does?"

"Because this time it involves my friend who I think deserves a happy ending." Piper said pointedly. "And by my professional opinion, he's yours."

"Fine." Reyna said. "I'm just looking for something to wear."

"Oooo. Try the blue dress on the bottom of the pile." Piper said.

"How did you even see that?" Reyna said. "Hang on. I don't have a dress, let alone a blue one."

"It's mine." Annabeth piped up, popping up next to Piper.

"You too?" Reyna raised an eyebrow.

"Just put it on!" Annabeth said.

"Fine!" Reyna said. "Bye!"

"But-" Both Annabeth and Piper said before Reyna swiped her hand through the mist.

Reyna shook her head but smiled anyways. She quickly went to change but remembered that the man outside had a camera in here somewhere. She groaned and went to the bathroom.

She emerged a few minutes later her hair mysteriously curled up and flowed down. She slipped her phone into the pocket -yes, the dress has a pocket, thank gods- and walked out.

"Wow." Aether said.

"Good wow, bad wow?" Reyna asked.

"Just-" Aether was speechless. "Wow."

"Okay..." Reyna said.

"Yeah." Aether said. "Oh right, um, here."

Aether handed her the bouquet of tulips. Reyna gave an involuntary smile and shook her head slightly.

"You remembered." Reyna said. "Who put you up to this? Piper? Annabeth? Percy? Aphrodite?"

"Eh." Aether shrugged.

Reyna opened the door to her room and placed the bouquet on the table next to the window. Hoping Aether won't see her, and smiled again and went back out.

Reyna walked out and Aether offered his arm. Reyna hesitated but took with graciously.

"So." Reyna said. "Where are we going?"

"I was thinking we get a burger in that 'ol place." Aether said.

"Oh I know what you're doing." Reyna said.

"It's a good burger!" Aether defended himself. "And last time I didn't exactly finish it."

"Sure." Reyna said. "Came for the burger."

Reyna walked in as Aether held the door for her. Mrs. DeRoca was there to greet them. She was smiling more than last time. Aether wondered why, but then Matthew DeRoca's laughing face popped up with a menu next to them.

"Reyna!" Matthew cheered. "Mama and papa are going to be so happy to see you!"
"A table for two for my beautiful friend and her-" Matther suddenly stopped. "Whatever he is."

"Thanks Matt." Reyna ruffled Matt's hair as he led her to an empty table.

Aether did what he thought he should. Pull her chair out for her of course. Reyna accepted it like it was something they'd done a dozen times. And it was.

"May I take your-" The girl said.

"What on earth are you doing here?" Reyna looked up to the waitress. It was Jeanine.

"Me?" Jeanine scoffed. "I work here. What are you doing here?"

"It's called having dinner." Reyna said.

"Yeah." Jeanine said coldly. "With what's-his-name." She glared.

Aether looked up and blinked.

"Jean." Reyna said.

"I don't care if he's a god. You shouldn't be here. Not with him." Jeanine said.

"I-"

"Can you please just take my order?" Reyna begged.

"Fine." Jeanine said. "Burger for you. And-" Jeanine eyes trailed up and down Aether and she raised an eyebrow.

"Burger." Aether said.

"Drink." Jeanine asked.

"Water." They jinxed.

"Whatever." Jeanine said. She gave Aether one last threatening look before she smiled to Reyna and walked to the kitchen.

"What-" Aether said. "What did I do?"

Reyna gave him a flat look.

"To her! What did I do to her?"

Reyna gave him the same flat look and raised her eyebrow.

"You told her?" Aether asked.

"What do you want me to do Aether?" Reyna said. "I had to tell my sister I wasn't getting married."

"What I want is for you to come back to me." Aether said. "It was just an accident."

"What? Your mouth fell into hers?" Reyna said.

A few people started to look they're way.

"Accident is the wrong word. The truth is I don't know what happened!" Aether said.

"That's just it Aether. You don't." Reyna said. "And you're a god."

"Something tricked me! Reyna you have to believe me."

"I want to!" Reyna yelled. "But you're a primordial, Aether. I can't help but think you wanted her."

"Reyna. I want you!" Aether said.

"I can't do this." Reyna said as she walked out.

Aether stood up and waved his hand. Everything was frozen in place.

"Oh no you don't." Reyna said. "Not this time." She waved her hand and everything moved as it should.

Aether ran outside to after Reyna, leaving the restaurant behind.

"Reyna please." Aether begged. "Can I just show you something?"

"What?" Reyna asked.

"It's in my house." Aether said. "We have to take a flight."

Reyna looked at him incredulously and Aether just gave her a grin. She gave out a small laugh under her breath.

"Alright." Reyna mumbled. "Don't drop me."

Aether room her by the waist as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"Count to ten?" Aether offered.

"Hurry up and fly, Aether." Reyna said turning his joke down.

Little did he know, she did count.

One. I'm still mad at him, right?

Two. Of course I am.

Three. But he's trying.

Four. Maybe he is telling the truth.

Five. Vanilla. Rain. Tulips. Chocolate. Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Six. Power Puff Girls.

Seven. I hate Leo for showing me that.

Eight. Aether.

She didn't count till ten, because they had already arrived. Her arms lingered a bit longer but she let go. Aether opened the door and headed inside.

Reyna followed silently, he hand crossed behind her.

Aether turned on the lights in the glass room and held the door open for Reyna.

"Wait." Aether said as Reyna stood next to him.

"What are you going to show me?" Reyna said.

"I'm gonna show you what happened." Aether said.

"Aether. I saw your hands around her. Do you deny it?" Reyna said.

"Reyna-"

"Do you deny it?" Reyna said. "Aether. I do love you. And I trust you. If you tell me-"

"Reyna." Aether said. "I love you. And I-" He hesitated. "I do not want to betray your trust. I don't want to lie to you."

"So you did kiss her." Reyna said.

Aether stayed quiet and sighed. He tapped play and the video started to play.

The video played and Reyna held her breath. There he was. Kissing a spunky brunette in the corner.

"I can't-" Reyna said as she started to walk out.

"Reyna, wait-"

"What do you want Aether?" Reyna yelled. "What were you subconsciously thinking when you did that?"

"I-"

"Were you just trying to make me jealous? Were you trying to show me that you can get another girl? That you don't need me?"

"Reyna, of course I need you!" Aether said. "Come on! She's not even my type!"

"So you're saying I'm not your type?" Reyna said.

"Of course you are!" Aether said.

"Then how is she not your type?" Reyna said. "Black hair, eyes. Of Roman decent. What, what?"

"What?" Aether said.

"What?"

"Reyna." Aether said. "She's French. Blonde. Blue eyes. She is nothing like you."

"What?" Reyna said again.

"Are you saying that you don't see that blonde woman?" Aether asked.

"She's not a blonde. She looks like me."

"Reyna. You saw the girl kiss me." Aether said. "She's blonde."

"I-" Reyna said. "No. She looks like me. Why am I seeing-"

"My guess is because she changes." Aether said. "That's why the guys kept on losing her. She didn't disappear, she just changes."

"Is that why the guys said they're three girls in one?" Reyna said.

"Ye-" Aether said. "How do you- Never mind." He said. "Reyna-"

"You saw me." Reyna said. "Or at least, I saw me."

"I don't know. I don't remember anything." Aether said.

"You don't-?" Reyna said. "You were hypnotized."

"I was. I think." Aether said.

"Of course you were." Reyna scoffed. "How did I not see this?"

"See what?"

"The guys couldn't find her because she was changing all over the place. Like you said. You saw me. I saw me. But it changed when I got into the elevator." Reyna said. "That's why no one knew we had a fight. She was me downstairs. So no one found out I was upstairs. Not until you told them."

"So you forgive me?" Aether said. "Please. Reyna. I need you. I-"

Reyna pulled Aether into a kiss. His hands snaked down to her waist as he pulled her close.

"We have to go and test the theory though." Reyna said in between kisses.

"We can test it tomorrow." Aether mumbled. "You know. You're driving me insane. Like, you don't want me, but you wear this blue dress on our dinner, and it drives me-"

"It's Annabeth's dress." Reyna said.

"Well now we know why she got pregnant." Aether said.

Reyna punch him in the arm as she tried to hide her blushing face. Aether hugged her and she hugged back.

"I'm going to take you to the bedroom." Aether whispered in her ear.

"Uh huh. What for?" Reyna asked.

"Sleeping." Aether said.

"Really?" Reyna questioned.

"Okay." Aether said. "Ice cream and a movie?"

"Let's go with the second one." Reyna said, biting her lip. "I'll think about the first one."

Aether grinned and picked Reyna up bridal style. He flew up to his room and he threw her on the bed.

With a snap of his fingers a bug bucket of ice cream with 2 spoons was in his hands.

They ended up finishing the ice cream before the movie ended. Whether or not they did the first thing, I'm afraid that I'm afraid. They are going to kill me. Help.

What I can say is that Reyna did wake up the next morning on Aether's bare chest.

"Morning beautiful." Aether said. "Breakfast in bed?"

"You had it planned didn't you?" Reyna said.

"Well..." Aether said.

"Aether. I'm sorry." Reyna said.

"You don't have to be-"

"But I am." Reyna said. "I should've trusted you. I know she wasn't human. I just."

"I know." Aether said. "If you were the one kissing another man I would kill him there and then."

"Well." Reyna said. "That thing that kissed you wasn't human. So, who's to say I won't kill her."

"I love you Reyna." Aether said.

"I love you too." Reyna said. "But how do you suppose we test that theory we talked about?"

"Well." Aether said. "I guess we can't asked the demigods. So we try to find the immortals and see if they saw anything?"

"FOUND THEM!" A voice screeched out.

Aphrodite popped out with a whole bunch of immortals that was at the party that night.

"TA DAAA!" She yelled.

"Geez!" Aether said as he jumped up and banged his head on to the head board. "Ow."

"Aw." Reyna cooed and kissed him on the forehead.

"She's mad at you, and you got her into bed." Poseidon said. "Up top." He raised his hand.

Aether stared at Poseidon's hand blankly. Athena shook her head and sighed.

"No." Athena said.

"You've gotta admit, the boy's got skill." Poseidon said.

"Need I remind you I'm older, Poseidon?" Aether said.

"No." Poseidon said.

Aether laid back in his bed, and Reyna laid next to him.

"Can you guys give me time to change?" Aether asked.

The gods mumbled a yes and turned around.

"OUTSIDE!" Aether yelled.

Reyna shook her head and laughed.

"Ready to find out the truth?" Reyna muttered.

"No." Aether said. "Because this could go one or two ways."

"I know." Reyna said. "If it turns out that our theory was wrong, I-"

"I love you." Aether said. "I know I say a lot now, but it's not something I say to everyone. I say it because I feel like I could, and I should. I just feels easy to say it to you."

Reyna stayed quiet. She cupped Aether's face and kissed him.

She wanted to say she loved him too. He's the only boy she truly loved and would die for. She wanted to say that she'll stay with him even if they're theory is wrong. She wanted to say that she'll always come back, even if he did kiss that girl.

But she didn't.

She got off the bed and walked out of the door.

Aether sighed and fell onto the bed once more. He quickly woke back up and walked outside.

"What I miss?" He asked as he plopped down on the couch. The gods and goddesses were sitting or standing in a circle.

"I was just asking them what they saw." Reyna said.

"And I was just telling her she should join me." Artemis sneered.

"Arty." Apollo said. "Don't be the bitter old woman you are. You already got your little boyfriend back."

"Orion isn't my-" Artemis started but Orion held her hand and she calmed down.

"Next?" Aether said. "Who here didn't see anything?"

Surprisingly. Everyone raised their hands. No one saw anything. The all seeing gods saw nothing.

"I think I can help." Apollo said. "You have wifi?"

"I don't need wifi...?" Aether said.

"Hermes?" Apollo nudged his half brother.

"Fine." Hermes snapped his fingers.

Apollo took out his phone, but Hephaestus stopped him.

"Why don't we just go to his glass room?" Hephaestus said.

"How do you even know I have one?" Aether said.

"I help made it." Hephaestus said. "Or did you forget that?"

"Right..." Aether said. "Well then." He stood up and offered his hand to Reyna. She accepted, as the crowd of gods followed.

"Why are they all still here?" Reyna asked Aether.

"Ask them." Aether said. "Why are you all still here?"

"We want to see." Hades said. "If something tricked you, odds are they can trick us."

"Make sense." Athena said. "I still couldn't figure out the paralyzingly harpies. The least I could is find this out."

"I want you both back together." Aphrodite said miserably.

"Okay." Apollo said. "You. Help me with this." He asked Tyche. "You know Social Media.

"Of course." Tyche exclaimed. "What can I help you with, hot stuff?"

Apollo's cheeks turned red. He had never been flirted with. Usually he was the one doing the flirting.

"Hashtag Halloween. Hashtag Presidio style. Hashtag new kids on the block." Apollo read from his phone.

"Where did you get that?" Ares asked.

"Stacey told me. She-"

"Who's Stacey?" Artemis asked.

"No one. She's-"

"The Choir coach." Poseidon said. "I thought you were a one time kind of guy!"

"I thought so too." Apollo said. "She's different."

"Somebody found his Sally Jackson." Athena sung under her breath.

"Found his what?" Poseidon said.

"Come off it, Athena." Hades mumbled.

"Don't even try to lie to me Poseidon." Athena said. "You know if you weren't married to Amphitrite you'd make Sally Jackson immortal and marry her."

"But I'm married. And so is she." Poseidon mumbled. Everyone heard a tint of disappointment in his voice.

"But." Persephone piped up. "It's not too late for Apollo."

"Can we talk about this later?" Apollo said, his cheeks redder than before.

"What time did that thing with that thing happened?" Tyche said.

"Around. 9?" Aether said.

"These are the pictures and the videos they posted with those tags, at approximately 9 o'clock."

They scrolled through the pictures and they found a video. Tyche clicked into a video, and waited as it loaded.

The video was recorded in a phone, all shaky and distorted. They were lucky though, the video caught a hint of the girl.

Brown hair. Grey eyes.

"Piper's hair and Annabeth's eyes." Aphrodite said.

"She's a morpher." Aether said. He laughed and pulled Reyna into a deep kiss.

The gods and goddesses stepped back and started to disappear one by one.

"I'll investigate." Athena whispered to Poseidon.

"I'll spread the news." Poseidon said with a grin.

A/N

Sorry I'm late! But I updated. My finals are coming so I don't know when I can update next. But as usual. ASAP. And P.S. Sorry it's short.

As usual. Vote, comment, and Follow me! Love you all for your support. Thanks, and Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 345 10
Ok, so heads up, this is going to be a Pipercy story I'm going to merge two of my favorite types of stories; demigods in high school, and a Percy Jac...
412K 14.4K 155
Hey you... Do you have a watch? What time is it? No, no, not your normal watch. Your FABULOUS one. Oh my, look at the time, it's the hour of demigods...
58 0 10
"The war is here, the years we've been spent training. We're all about to find out if it was worth it. With Olympus defenseless, we half-bloods are l...
2.4K 70 8
He had gone through all. He has been to Heaven and Hell, literally. But just one act was more than enough to push him over the edge and seek vengeanc...