You Want Me. {Will never get...

By whatsmyusername17

Brook is in love with her bestfriend Noah. Noah is a player and enjoys sex or really anything that has to do... More

You Want Me.
You Want Me - Two.
You Want Me - Three.
You Want Me - Four
You Want Me - Six
You Want Me - Seven
You Want Me - Eight
You Want Me - Nine
You Want Me. - Ten
You Want Me - Eleven
You Want Me - Twelve
You Want Me - Thirteen
You Want Me - Fourteen
You Want Me - Fifteen
You Want Me - Sixteen
You Want Me - Seventeen
You Want Me - Eighteen (Final Chapter)
You Want Me - Epilogue

You Want Me - Five.

34.2K 485 28
By whatsmyusername17

You want me.

Five.

I woke up Monday feeling refreshed and ready to tackle another week of school.

I pulled into the school parking lot people turned their heads and when they saw me they started to whisper.

'What the fuck?' I thought confused.

"She doesn't look pregnant." Someone whispered as I walked by.

"Noah fucked her? Ew walking STD!"

I ignored all the whispering and walked to my locker where Noah and everyone else was standing.

"What the hell is going on?" I walked up to them.

"Well apparently you're pregnant with Noah's baby and you have an STD." Robert replied.

"Where the hell did that come from?" I snapped slightly annoyed that my perfect Monday was now rewind.

"Well I think it was Paula," Noah began. "I believe your plan backfired."

"What plan?" Connor asked confused. I sighed putting my books in my locker. I explained everything to them when Paula showed up on Friday.

By the time lunch rolled around I was about to snap. People stayed out of my as I stormed down the hall looking like I was ready to kill.

"You fucking whore!" I exploded when I caught sight of her sitting at a caff table.

"Who me?" She asked surprised.

"Yeah who else?" I began. "You're the only girl wide enough that you probably don't feel a thing during your six daily fucks." I snapped, the students oh and awed at our fight.

"Well at least I'm not pregnant."

"Ha, same but I think you should check yourself for an STD."

"You're just jealous of me." She sneered glaring at me.

"Why would I be jealous of a whore like you? I'm pretty sure its you who's jealous of me." I smirked.

"I'm not jealous of you bitch!"

"Yeah slut I'm pretty sure you are. I have Noah and you don't." I said getting in her face. "Now you better listen, and listen good. If you dare screw with me or my friends one more time I will distroy you. I will make you a know body, I will turn you into nothing but a worthless piece of trash." I said trying not to hit her. "Stay away from Noah and my friends and if you don't you will have hell to pay." I threatened her. I watched her face become scared and panicked.

"Stay away Paula." I said before walking away.

"Nice show." Connor said as I sat down at the table.

"No man, that was hot." Noah said pulling me to his lap. I laughed and took a bite of my sandwich. I felt Noah's hand slide up my skirt. My heart rate quickened as his fingers lightly brushed my skin.

"Do I make you nervous?" He kissed along my neck.

"N-No." I gulped.

"I think I do." He whispered as he sucked on my soft spot, I bit back a moan.

"Get a room!" Leah said with a smile on her face. Connor smiled down at her and kissed the top of her head causing her cheeks to turn bright red.

"Sounds like a good idea Leah," Noah teased. "What do you think sweetness?"

"Ohmigod I know the perfect room." I said sarcastically grabbing Noah's hand and walking out of the caff as the ball rang for class.

The rest of the week Paula took my threat seriously. She stayed away from Noah and the rest of the group. When she saw me in the halls she would stay clear of my path.

"Hey sweetheart." Noah said wrapping his arms around my waste and sucking on my neck.

"Noah I'm going to have a permanent hickey if you keep that up."

He laughed against my neck, "That's okay I don't mind everyone will know you're mine then."

"I'm not yours, I'm not anyones." I said.

"Oh baby cakes your mine and everyone knows it." He smiled against my neck.

"Everyone knows?" I asked confused.

"I marked you, you're mine." I turned and looked at him.

"Like a dog marking it's territory." I rolled my eyes.

"Just like that." He smiled down at me and kissed my lips pulling my body against his. "I want you so bad." He pressed his erection against my core.

"Noah come on were at school." I playfully hit him in the chest.

"So that hasn't stopped us from doing other things."

"Noah were pretty much having clothed sex in the middle of the hall."

He groaned, "I'll stop but one of these days I won't be able to."

"And that day will be when I'm ready."

"Brook so not helping." He said gesturing to his erected cock.

"Sorry, just think of an old fat lady in a bikini." I laughed.

"So Friday night Noah almost told me he loved me." I said taking a bite of my pizza.

"No way! What did he say?" Leah asked.

"We were hugging and he was like 'I lo- nevermind.'"

"Well it wouldn't surprise me I mean come on we all see the way he looks at you." Sydney replied.

"The way he looks at me?" I lifted an eyebrow.

"Oh come on, don't tell me you don't see it." Leah said shocked.

"Hows he look at me?"

"He looks at you with so much care and love. Brook I really think Noah has strong feelings for you he just doesn't want you to know. I think he's scared that you won't return those feelings." Sydney looked into my eyes.

"Well why wouldn't he tell me? Its so obvious that I really like him."

"You love him Brook and have for a long time." Leah popped a handful of Skittles in her mouth.

"Yeah well he doesn't love me."

"Maybe not yet but all were saying B is talk to him tell him how you feel. He feels the same way."

"He feels the same way about me as I do for him?"

"Yeah it's so obvious that he likes you." Leah said agreeing with Sydney.

"Okay maybe I'll talk to him later."

•••

Today was Friday and I really wanted to talk to Noah about last week. Tonight was also movie night at his place, and I was nervous.

'SHOULD I TALK TO HIM BOUT LAST FRI? :/ '

I texted Sydney unsure about what I should do tonight with Noah.

'YEA BUT DON'T GET TO PUSHY U KNOW HOW HE GETS. :)'

Sydney texted me back as I was re-applying my lip gloss. I grabbed my purse and walked out the door locking it behind me. I walked down the street showing up at Noahs house.

"Hello?" I called walking into his house.

"Upstairs." I heard Noah's voice yell.

"Hey." I walked into his room.

"Hey you're here early."

"Yeah I, um I wanted to talk to you about last Friday." I watched as his shoulders went from relaxed to tense.

"What about it?" He turned to face me.

"Well when everyone left you were going to tell me something, but then changed your mind." I explained. "I just wanted to know what it was you were going to say."

"I um... I don't remember to be honest." He lied.

"You were going to tell me you loved me weren't you?" I asked not beating around the bush. "I mean it's okay if you are that's totally fine." I added hoping to ease the tension.

I saw his facial expression turn hard, I knew that I had pushed him to far. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath waiting for the verbal blow to the heart.

"No I wasn't going to say that I love you because I don't and I never will. You're just a hormone helper." He snapped.

'There it is.' I thought biting back the tears.

"Really Noah?" I began. "A hormone helper? Well consider your 'hormone helper' finished. I'm so sick and tired of getting hurt by you. All you do is make me cry." I whipped away a single tear. "You're hot and cold with me all the time. You make me so mad it's crazy! I'm sick and tired of being an emotional wreck all the time!" I yelled throwing my hands in the air. "But really the only thing I'm sick and tired of is you! You're so in denial, can't you see what's right in front of you? I'm right here, right here Noah and all you do is push me away." I turned and ran down the stairs.

"Brook wait!" He called after me.

I stopped at the bottom of the stairs, "No Noah I'm sick of waiting." I pulled open the door.

"Waiting for what?" Noah asked from the top of the stairs.

I took a deep breath and looked back to him. "waiting for you to realize that I love you." I didn't wait for a response I slammed the door and ran from his house back to mine.

'Why do I love someone that only hurts me?' I thought resting my head against the door letting the tears fall free.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long but there's chapter five. I hope chapter 6 wont take as long. Still working on it at the moment.

So I want to try something I want to see the amout of what gender reads my story.

So if you're a boy vote. And if you're a girl comment and answer these questions if you want.

1) Do you like this story why or why not?

2) anything I should change in this story?

Vote comment! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6.2K 36
• He broke my heart. I broke her heart. • I can never forgive him. I can never forgive myself. /// Brooke and Brady. These were two names that were...
13.3K 378 31
A 18 year old girl that goes to brook high school. She lives in Los Angles,California with her mom and brother. Her dad had passed away 2 years ago f...
37.2K 1.1K 25
Brooke is a different girl. She was raised in and out of foster homes. Most children raised in and out of foster homes end up working at low-life pla...
2.9K 520 16
Sometime love brings you happiness, But, What if your Love story is like Amy's Will you be happy? Will your love remain for a person who...