Utopia

By Music_Lover1997

More

Utopia

15 0 0
By Music_Lover1997

                                  Prologue

A long time ago there was a place called America. But that’s only a legend. It hasn’t proven to be true, so for now it’s just an old tale from our ancestors. What people didn’t know was that America was a real place, but it got destroyed. All because of one man and his name was James O’Brian. He looked like a nice man with blue eyes and light brown hair. But appearances can be deceiving. He is responsible for the deaths of millions of people. And he doesn’t care. All he cares about is him and his son Evan. But what James didn't know was that Evan was going to change the world. And make it a better place to live in, that the life they live in fear now with James as the dictator of the world. With the help of his true love, Evan was going to make the world what it was before his father came around.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 70.5K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
4M 85.2K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
412K 38.7K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
194K 5.2K 52
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?