Mirajane's Plan

By MysterySerenade

Mira has arranged a week at the hotel. But there's more. She has a plan. She vows to make all her OTPs come t... More

The Plan
Going to Sunset Resort
Girls' Day Out
Guys' Day Out
She trapped us!
Truth or Dare with a twist
Author's Note
The Restaurant
Thank you all!

Last day

1K 35 9
By MysterySerenade

Narrator's P.O.V

"Mira stormed in the room, very angry."where are the babies!!!" She screamed.

"What???!!!" Everyone asked.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE BABIES!!!!" Mira was practically fuming.

"Mira, it doesn't happen that fast!" Laxus said.

Mira looked at Laxus. "Well I wanted to see them sooner."

"It's okay Mira. It will happen soon enough." Laxus told her.

Mira reverted to her old self. "Oh yeah. Okay guys. Let's get back to the guild!"

They started signing out. They went into the cars again. It was really early so they started to sleep, all except the drivers. They slept well. The cars didn't crash (The drivers are different people).

So! What did you think! I'm planning on making a TON of different stories. Bai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
591K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
173K 17.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
2.5K 58 17
Following a mission in the woods Ryder and the pups stumble across a little wolf pup all alone. They take him with them and raise him. Little they di...