notice me

By mieschkaloveszayn_

She's caught up in a sick love game .His caught up in her sick games . She wants him but he doesn't know that... More

Who am i ?
Tries to make him jealous
Just awful
Everybody knows
Status .
Fights&&Relationships
Boyfriend .
Losses .
Meeting the family .
Moments .
Virgin .
Lies.
Phonecalls .
Fights .
Truth .
Unresolved .
Bro Code .
Rewind .
Tonight .
Gentle .
Lunch .
Babe .
Choices .
Goodbye , Zayn
Sequel !!!

New beginnings

39 4 0
By mieschkaloveszayn_

Rosie's POV

I just to couldn't get Mr Hemmings out of my mind.It was all weird that he looked at me that way and that our lips were only a few inches apart .

I layes in bed staring into the ceiling just re picturing what happened in that classroom .Everything that happened that day ,that small fight with Culum ,that small fight with Lacey , Zayn , Mr Hemmings ...

I didn't feel myself .i didn't feel me anymore .

I felt someone different but a bad different .

I didn't talk at all , I just a stared at my phone.i stared at all the previous messages between Zayn and I .It was all relaxing but seriously I took it to my heart because I really like him .

I went to take a warm shower.As I stood under that shower , the warm water trickled down my body .The hot water made my blonde hair soaking wet .

I stood under that water just letting it rinse all the stress away . I closed my eyes taking in the hot water and letting it wash away my worries for that moment .

I wasn't the biggest fan of my body and I really just wanted to be like everyone else .

I turned the water of and stepped out of the glass shower.I dried myself of with the towel and stared at myself in the mirror .

What have you turned yourself into ?

I thought to myself as I stared at the scars on my arm .

Cutting yourself to feel if you are alive ? Why are you doing this ? Who are trying to impress ?

I asked myself stupid questions .

Your friends , you are trying to impress them so suck it up and pretend to be okay !

I answered myself .

Lacey's POV

I sat watching the x-factor UK and this awesome girl group called fourth power just performed and honestly they were awesome !

I really think they are going to make to the finals.I wondered a lot about Rosie and what was going through her mind .well because she almost made out with Mr Hemmings !

I got a message from Justin

Justin : Honey , can I ask you something ?

Lacey : yes

Justin : what if I say that I want to make music ...

Lacey : babe? Music ? Are you sure you want to go in that industry ?

Justin : yes and all I want is to make people happy ...

Before I could read the next message this audition that made Simon cry just got me staring at the TV

his name is josh and he lost his Best friend and he dedicated the song to him.i felt like crying because honestly who can make Simon Cowell cry ?

Justin : you're still there ?

I got another message .

Lacey : I'm so sorry but Justin whatever makes you happy okay ? I will stand behind you because honestly you can do what ever you want ... Hun why are you actually telling me this ?

Justin : I'm going to record a song tomorrow with ... pharell Williams !

Lacey : JUSTIN ! Omg this is amazing ... Baby in so proud of you !

Justin : and I want you to be there with me

Lacey : I'll be there through everything okay ?

Justin : I love you ,so much ...

Lacey : you have no idea how much I love you

Rosie's POV

I layed in bed trying to fall asleep but it was just to difficult .

Suddenly I got a phone call from Zayn and I stared at the phone for a while .i was so tempted to answer but I didn't because I was to scared .

What was I thinking !

The phone went of and I sighed .

"Ugh!"I shouted and then it rang again .this had to be important .

Rosie : hello

Zayn : hey

Rosie : what's up?

Zayn: can you please tell me one thing because it is dwelling on my mind .

Rosie : okay ...

Zayn : do you think that Mr Hemmings and you will ever hook up .

Rosie : what the fuck , Zayn ? Why would you ask me that ? He is hot and all but his a teacher .

Zayn :please don't be mad , I just needed to know for some reason I feel uncomfortably with you making out with a teacher .

Rosie : well it's my choice if I want to after all you are only my friend .

Zayn : that's exactly it , I am only your friend and I want to make sure you're safe .

Rosie : just leave it okay ?

Zayn : but ro-

Rosie : no Zayn , in sorry but I have to go

I quickly put down the phone before he could say anything.He is jealous .

It made me feel good but then there was guilt because it sounded like he was scared of me hooking up with Mr Hemmings which wouldn't be bad because he is fucking hot .

I layed on my bed and decided to go through Instagram .

Suddenly Zayn started liking all my pictures and commenting on it .

One comment in specific said :

Beautiful , stay that way.

Did he mean to stay like this? Clean from Ne Hemmings lips ?

I didn't know what was going on with Zayn but whatever it is should wait because I'm really tired and in going to sleep

***

Anna 's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

The alarm went of and I just groaned . I reached for my phone but it wasn't there .

Mathew I remembered it got taken away from me . I sighed and just dug my head under the pillow .

"ANNA WAKE UP!"my dad shouted and I just sighed .

"I don't want to go to school today !"I shouted not wanting to face my friends .i know it's normal to be grounded but I'm just scared they will laugh at what happened .

"Anna !"he shouted and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't feel well"I then lied .

"Fine ..."he gave in and I laughed.

I suddenly thought about Rosie and how she was doing.

My mom walked in with a warm smile on her face .

"Yes ?"I asked her.

"Here , your dad is just being a bit nasty"my mom said and handed me my phone.

"Omg thank you mommy !"I shrieked and wrapped my arms around her .

"Now be a good girl and behave "she winked and I nodded.

I went on my phone and then I got messages about Rosue hooking up with Me Hemmings .

Wtf

One night without my phone and shit like this happens .

I was so shocked and just stared at my phone ...

Rosie

Hook up

With Mr Hemmings

I was surprise because Rosie was in a bad mood.

Justin's POV

Lacey didn't tell her mom so she was bunking school to come with me to the studio .

I waited outside in my car for her .

She came outside and got in the car.i have her a nice kiss and she smiled .

"How did you sleep?"I asked her as I started the car .

"Alright and you"she said loosening her hair .

"Good"I said and I turned on the radio .

Her favorite song was on and she began to sing loud and proud .

It was how deep is your love by Calvin Harris .

All I did was laugh because she was so cute and everything .

"This is my jam okay"she said and I nodded.

"I didn't say anything , did I now ?"I said and she laughed.

"Okay no but .. You know what I mean !"she shouted and i laughed

Rosie's POV

waking up was my absolute weakness.

I hated mornings .

I just forced myself up and got changed into something cusual . For some reason I decided to wear a skirt today .

I got to school and I looked through my timetable and to my luck I had geography .

I had it last period and through the whole day I was preparing myself to face Mr Hemmings . I was back to normal today but I was ignoring Culum.  Justin and Lacey wasn't here and I knew thy bunked together so I said nothing .

Zayn never said a word to me but he kept on staring at me .

It was awkward between us but I wasn't going to please him by talking to him telling him that there is nothing between me Hemmings and I.

Finally geography came and as I walked inside I didn't dare look at Me Hemmings .i could feel the tension tense up and all I wanted to do was get this over and done with .

We all sat down and suddenly Zayn entered .

"Class , Zayn has decided to take geo so Hun maybe you could go sit there next to Rosie"mr Hemmings said and I just felt my heart sink .

This was awful .

Zayn walked towards the table and I pretended I was busy .

"Hey"he said and I don't answer because I wasn't falling for his rapid games .

Through this whole class I could feel Zayn staring + mr Hemmings stared for a while as well . It was really awkward .

The class was done and I was about to leave Mr Hemmings grabbed my hand .

"Hey ,I just wanted to see if you okay ?"He asked me

"I'm fine"I lied and he just stared at me .

"Rosie,you're not fine"he said and pulled me closer towards him .

"What are doing ?"I whispered scared of what was going to happen next.

"I've been thinking and I just couldn't get you of from my mind ... I don't know why"he said and I just felt so relaxed for some reason .why did I feel this way ?

"Sir -" before I could finish his tender lips was against mine.

I kissed him back and it was intense .he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.he put me down in his table . He moved his hand up my thighs and could feel myself getting wet .

This was all so strange . I am finally hooking up with Mr Hemmings .

Suddenly I just pulled away .

"sir ..."I said and he shook his head .

"I shouldn't of done that ..."he said and I looked at him .

I cupped his head in between my hands and pulled him in for another kiss .

It was short but I didn't want him to feel bad .

"Just do me a favor and don't tell anyone"I said and he nodded .

Zayns POV

I couldn't believe my eyes .

They were hooking up !

I was so tempted to stop them but she looked like she was enjoying herself . I couldn't believe my eyes !

This was all so weird .

A/N

Woah Me Hemmings and Rosie though 😂😂

But let's just see what Zayn will do :)

Please vote and comment and excuse the mistakes :)

Bye bye :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1K 23
Where the boys aren't feeling well :( I'll write friendship fluff with all the boys or I can also do y/n. Much love!!
30.7K 753 12
Harry's struggling with anxiety and depression, and Louis' trying his best to help the love of his life. Their relationship is tested when Harry's me...
Us By Leona Riley

Short Story

26 0 26
A teenage girl meets a really hot guy who ends up to be her best friend's cousin and they live happily ever after. But what if it isn't as happy as i...