notice me

By mieschkaloveszayn_

She's caught up in a sick love game .His caught up in her sick games . She wants him but he doesn't know that... More

Who am i ?
Tries to make him jealous
New beginnings
Everybody knows
Status .
Fights&&Relationships
Boyfriend .
Losses .
Meeting the family .
Moments .
Virgin .
Lies.
Phonecalls .
Fights .
Truth .
Unresolved .
Bro Code .
Rewind .
Tonight .
Gentle .
Lunch .
Babe .
Choices .
Goodbye , Zayn
Sequel !!!

Just awful

35 5 0
By mieschkaloveszayn_

Rosie's POV

I felt weird when I walked away from and he just stood there staring.I don't know if he was offended but I was happy that I did that.

It did feel weird that Me Hemmings and I almost kissed.He looked into my eyes and I looked into his .I just couldn't look away because it was in the moment and every girl would want to be in that position and I was .

I walked and the minute i left the school building , people began to say bye.

"Bye,Rosie"one girl said and I smiled at her.I walked out of the school smiling because I felt like being happy for a change.

When I got to my dads car ,I didn't say anything but I just glued my eyes to my iPhone 5s.

Suddenly I got a message from Lacey .

Lacey : hey , uhm we are best friends right ?

I just stared at the message not believing my eyes.

Rosie:of course ! I love you so much

Lacey : now tell me is the rumor  out about you and Mr Hemmings true?

I never knew new could spread so fast because it literally just happened.

Rosie: Lacey,what do you know?

Lacey:did you and sir kiss ?

Rosie:no,but ... We almost did

Lacey: and you wouldn't tell me ?

Rosie :it just happened !

Lacey : I feel like you hiding so many things away from me ,like what's up with Zayn?

Rosie :nothing !i am completely honest.

Lacey:I find that hard to believe

Rosie : then how can you trust me if you don't believe me ?

Lacey:I actually really don't know ...

Rosie : Lacey what are you trying to say ?

Lacey : I don't know but once you decide to tell me what's up with you then maybe we could go back to being best friends.

I couldn't believe my eyes.I just had a fight with my best friend.i could feel my eyes stinging because of the tears.i didn't want to cry or else my dad would see but I was really upset.

I just locked my phone and looked out of the car window .

How could you hide this from her ? And why would you use a teacher to make someone jealous ? This isn't you !

I thought to myself.

"Rosie ?"my dad said and I didn't reply.

"What"I finally replied after I noticed I was being awfully unfair.

"Are you okay?"he asked me and I nodded but the tears just escaped my eyes.

"Darling , you're not"he said and I nodded because he was right.

"I just feel so fake and crappy because I used someone to make someone else jealous and now because of that I lost my best friend."I said and he nodded.

"Well maybe you need just rest and breathe because this is something that you and Lacey need to talk about .It is a bad thing to keep stuff away from your best friend . So maybe when you get home , you will think over it okay ?"he said and I nodded.

My dad will always be the one to help with anything that I need help with .

It was just a quiet ride after that.

When I got home then I got a phone call from

Zayn .

Rosie : hello

Zayn : hey

Rosie : what do you want ?

Zayn : I just wanted to know how you're doing ?

Rosie : well that's none of your business , bye

Zayn: wait !

Rosie : what ?

Zayn : I just wanted to know if we're still friends?

Rosie : that's you're choice .

I said and switched of because I could take the fact that he only wants to be friends.

This was really horrible and hurtful.

I couldn't do this anymore , I just needed my best friend.

I dialed her number hoping she would pick up and luckily she did .

Lacey : hello

Rosie : I'm so sorry and im prepared to tell you everything but I just want my best friend back

Lacey : Rosie , I miss you too.

Rosie : okay so uhm I kind of like Zayn

Lacey : AAAAH I KNEW IT !

Rosie : haha but he just wants to be friends so that's why I spoke to Mr Hemmings and that's to make him jealous but I guess it didn't work out because he just wants to be friends.

Lacey : no because I know he likes you ,the way he looks at you and talks to you it's obvious .

Rosie : ugh it's not that simple but it's fine ,I need to go and get this stupid Maths homework done .

Lacey : bye

Rosie : bye , love you

Lacey : love you too .

I did my homework but honestly I left out most of questions because I didn't understand anything only because I wasn't listening when you explain this section in class this morning.

I kept on thinking on how Zayn called just to make sure if I'm okay but he also wanted to make sure we were friends which was really shit.

Anna's POV

when I arrived home ,exhausted I felt really shit because I know that Culum shouldn't treat one of my closest friends like that .shes amazing and all I want is for her to be happy.

I know that she doesn't like the way she is treated but I feel bad because she is a nice person.

Culum is just a little bid to open and says what he thinks but honestly most of the time he doesn't know what his saying.

I don't know how I can love someone like that but I do and that's all so weird.

My phone rang and it was Culum so I ignored it because I wanted him to know that in not going to talk to him until he apologized to Rosie.

I told him this but he never listens .im sick and tired of telling him to try to be nice but he continues to be a total ass.

He is Sophie's cousin and she is my best friend.whatever I tell her she tells him and whatever he tells her she tells me and I'm completely fine with that so we know what each other is thinking but to scared to share with one another.

I then got several texts and 3 phone calls from Culum and it was just becoming annoying.

He is going to apologize!

"ANNA!"I heard my mom shout from the living room so I went to her.

"Can you please explain who Culum is ?"she said and that's when I knew that they know.

I never told them about him because my parents are very strict about boyfriends .im not suppose to have one but I do .

"His a friend"i said and I saw my dad looking at which made feel guilty.

"Anna,tell us the truth or else we take your phone away!"my dad snapped and my phone is my life.

"I told you , his only a friend !"I shouted and my dad grabbed my iPhone 6 out of my hand.

"Go to your room ! You are lying right to my face !"he shouted and I didn't want to argue so I went to my room and banged my door close.

This was just awful.

I don't know how I'm going to get to speak to everyone .

How am I going to tell my friends because I never get in trouble.

A/N

Anna is like to goody 2 shoes but now Culum changed her ...

What do you think will happen to her ?

Will Culum and her break up?

Please vote and comment what you think :)

Sorry about all the mistakes :)

Bye

Mieschka xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 1.6K 34
He's her best friend. He's her worst nightmare. The choice is obvious, but she is torn.
909 60 23
Shit happens. Ashley learned that the hard way. Can Louis and Ashley be the cure for each other's misfortune. {completed}
111K 1K 23
Where the boys aren't feeling well :( I'll write friendship fluff with all the boys or I can also do y/n. Much love!!