Evie's YouTube Life/part 1/by...

Por jasparsaccone

Evie is a normal 11 year old girl who lives in a care home, she loves YouTube and dreams of a happy life. One... Más

The Nightmare
YouTube
Being Adopted By The Sacconejolys
The Man In A Suit
Evie's a part of the family
The Police And The Paramedics

The SacconeJolys Visit

122 7 0
Por jasparsaccone

Georgia woke up to a loud knock at the door, she moaned, and put a pillow over her head, it's 9:30am, too early! She heard a strong Irish accent and froze, could it be?! Then a second one. Georgia threw herself down 3 flights of stairs and sprinted into the kitchen, knocking Emilia off her feet, Emilia started to cry then so did Eduardo. "I'm so sorry Emilia! Im Georgia I'm a big friend I have watched for 3 years and I love you so much I never thought I would meet you!" Jonathan and Anna looked at each other in shock, Mrs May looked very confused. "You now these people?" Said Mrs May, concerned, "yes! It's the SacconeJolys! There vloggers!" Said Georgia, pleased, "thanks for watching our videos" said Jonathan, uncertainly.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

98.2K 1.6K 19
bl . Taekook 🔞🔥 បម្រាម:ក្មេងក្រោម18ឆ្នាំ🙏 សូមអភ័យទោសរាល់ពាក្យពេចន៍មិនសមរម្យ🙏🔥
35.7K 1.8K 67
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
161K 4K 26
"We will never love you" Zane said "We will never accept you" Tristan said. "We will make your life living hell" Haydes said . "We will make you reg...
57.9K 1.4K 170
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...