Smosh love story-Mrs Padilla

By Cutiekitty966

Anthony Padilla fangirls, you all are so going to scream the whole world down with delight as you read my fan... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A sneak preview
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 14

454 10 6
By Cutiekitty966

*I AM MRS PADILLA* A SMOSH LOVE STORY

This is a long but really nice and exciting chapter. I am sure you guys would love it!

*Chapter 14*

Chapter 14: BLOSSOMING LOVE

"Your love's a gathered storm

I chased across the sky

A moment in your arms

Became the reason why

You alone are my light

I would give anything to feel

You in my arms tonight"

******************************

Anthony turned to me, and although he just gazed at me with concern, I did not need to ask anything more to know what that gaze means.

"Yup, Anthony, I am ready to continue with the filming. And don't worry, I will do my best."

He nodded and smiled at me.

I smiled back.

Yes, I could feel the connection between the two of us...

Although I was actually lying at the "ready to continue filming" part.

I am feeling nothing but tired right now.

In fact, dead tired.

We have been filming for a few hours already, with only a few short breaks in between.

The long filming marathon had definitely taken its toll on me, and if there was a bed in front of me right now, I would have fallen asleep on it within a second.

But still I bit my lip and persisted on.

Because I know my moral support, Anthony, believes in me and I am not going to let him down no matter what.

Despite making silly mistakes during the filming such as forgetting a really short line like "Yes" and pronouncing really simple words wrongly, Anthony was not in the least bit upset or annoyed with me.

Whenever I got desperate due to a mistake I made, that comforting look in Anthony's eyes always never fails to keep me going.

Occasionally he would walk up to me and ask about my well-being, his voice ever so soothing.

He really does care a lot about me, and that drives me to work even harder in the filming, so that the end results would at least be close to perfect.

Or at least I hope it would have a quality close to Smosh's usual videos...

Once again I tried to stifle my yawn as the weariness caught up with me again.

Still I continued on, determined.

To my relief, as time passed and Anthony actually took his time to provide me with tips on proper acting techniques and the correct tones to adopt when delivering different types of lines, I became more and more confident and very soon, the degree of satisfaction I yield from the filming outweighs the weariness I felt.

Now I am no longer tired, now I feel all energetic.

"Kitty? You have been filming for quite some time already. Go on. Take a rest," At that moment when I was all engrossed with filming, Anthony spoke up.

I quickly answered in a firm tone, "It's alright, Anthony. I can still..."

Anthony shook his head and urged, "No you need a rest. I am gonna have a rest in my room. Why not you come in and sit with me too?"

Sit with...Anthony...in his room?

OF COURSE!

I hurried over to him, blushing when I realized my reaction was just a little too enthusiastic.

Still I plopped myself next to him, silently reminding myself to not get so overly-excited again next time.

Anthony took out his phone then.

"You want me to show you some really hilarious photos of Ian and I?"He asked.

OH FIRETRUCK YES!

Although I could barely contain my anticipation, I still put on a calm front otherwise Anthony might think I am really a maniac this time.

"Wait...let me look at the comments for the previous smosh video first."

Before he went over to his photos, he checked on Smosh's YouTube channel...

Anthony frowned as he strolled through the comments and then he let out a sigh.

"Again!" He mumbled heavily.

As I was about to ask him what's wrong, he showed me some of the comments...

In those comments, Smosh was heavily criticized by the haters, and people were complaining and ranting over how their videos have been losing their quality lately and that they make their video not for the viewers, but only to earn money. In fact, some comments were personal attacks towards Anthony and Ian!

I got a shock at that.

How could they repay Anthony and Ian's hard work like that and give them such awful comments? How could the haters pull them down like that?

Anthony shook his head, the dejected look in his eyes reflecting everything.

"We put in lots of effort into this one. It's...really demoralizing to see comments like those," He told me.

He went on to elaborate, "We really really worked whole-heartedly for each and every video we make. In fact, there was once where we spend a consecutive 36 hours editing our videos, all for our viewers. I am not trying to blame them or something..."

36 hours. I was too dumbfounded to speak. That dedication they put in...

He paused and continued, "It's just...our sole purpose of making videos is to brighten up people's lives and entertain them. And we continue making videos because it's our passion, not because we can become rich from it. They...they don't understand."

I thought I could see Anthony's eyes glistening, or was I imagining?

Imagination or not, Anthony is feeling depressed right now, and he needs me.

He needs a shoulder to lie upon.

I summoned my courage and I... gently embraced him.

He looked up at me, surprised but grateful.

"Thanks, Kitty," He whispered as he returned the hug.

"Don't worry Anthony. The darkest part of the night always comes before dawn. Everything will change for the better. Those people will soon learn to appreciate your videos," I comforted him.

He did not reply to that, but he gently squeezed my hand.

And although there was silence from him, I could sense that my presence alone was a great comfort to him and so I sat with him...

Till he finally stood up and said in a calm and steady tone, "Time for us to return back to the filming."

And he spoke as if everything is still fine, and that nothing had happened to him just now...

Oh, Anthony...

******************************

I woke up late the next morning. Which was kind of expected since filming lasted till late night yesterday.

I had gone off to sleep immediately after the filming had ended, but Anthony still have to stay up to edit and upload the video.

Sigh.

As I washed up and stepped out to the living room, there was a thrilled shout from Anthony.

"KITTY! COME OVER HERE RIGHT NOW AND CHECK OUT THE VIEWS AND RECEPTION OF OUR VIDEO!"

At once I felt nervous and anxiety swept me, but I hurriedly pushed it away and headed to Anthony...

He was gesturing at the screen excitedly.

I glanced up at the screen warily, still a teeny bit uncertain.

And my eyes lingered on the screen as I heard myself let out a gasp.

A million views already? That's...oh...I...

1 MILLION PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD HAD WATCHED ME? THEY HAD WITNESSED MY ACTING AND HAD SAW HOW I FARED IN THE VIDEO?

And there were so many likes and so little dislikes!

The comments were totally a contrast from what I previously perceived to be.

The comments about me were all positive ones and mainly speaking about how well I had acted. Some smoshers were curious about me and my personal life.

Although there were still more comments regarding Anthony and Ian's acting and the plot and ideas in the video, I am satisfied with it already and as I read each and every one of them thoroughly, huge waves of happiness gushed through me.

It all felt like a dream, too good to be true...

It felt so exhilarating, to be recognized and praised, with Anthony at my side even.

This was something I would never have ever dreamt of back in my old life.

Back when I was still all by myself, still trying to find a place in this world.

"See, you can do it!" Anthony told me. From his tone, I could tell he was real proud of me.

"You are right, Anthony. I can do it," I replied, this time with strong confidence.

With no more uncertainty or fear anymore.

I am no longer that timid girl who lacks self-confidence and whom believe in herself as a failure.

No. Not any longer.

Anthony then hugged me tightly, taking me by surprise.

"I am so glad to see you change so much and become a more confident person! Do you know you are actually a beautiful girl with a wonderful personality, darling?" He spoke as he now held me even close to him.

Dar...darling? He...he called me that?

I did not have the chance to ask him why.

Before I could even say a word...

He kissed me.

Before my stunned mind could gather what was actually happening, we had dived into a long and passionate kiss.

Our lips touched and his lips were now moving feverishly along mine..

At the start my mind was blank but finally after a while, I was so comfortable and happy that I returned the kiss.

Our lips were now dancing along in such a beautiful, synchronized movement.

He then paused for a moment and stroked my face as he whispered in his beautiful voice.

"You know what?"

"What?" I asked, my mind in a total daze.

He smiled and said the three magical words.

"I love you."

******************************

My note to readers:

Wait!!!! This isn't the end yet, readers! In fact, now that Anthony and Kitty are finally in love with each other, there will be more epic things to come in the chapters after this. Things are going to get really exciting, trust me! So remember to stay tuned! Love you guys! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 900 40
This story is about you and Ian. You love Ian. Your trying to make him your first boyfriend. The main character is you and Ian. You must imagine you...
17.7K 783 23
A love story about Mr. Padilla and Mr. Hecox
20K 491 40
Anthony has been out of love until he meets you. After meeting you, he is finally happy again. But what happens when you start to like someone else...
2.7K 36 32
"I loved you before I met you... and I'll love you even after I've forgotten you." Sam is your ordinary girl who has a not-so-ordinary encounter with...