Alpha Thanto

By whiskeysheeran

I walked up on the most beautiful thing sleeping in the woods.. Why was such a beautiful thing sleeping on th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapted 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 ( part 1 )
chapter 33 ( part two )
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SEQUEL

Chapter 10

21.4K 731 51
By whiskeysheeran

{ Picture of Thanto's above }

Arielle's p. o. v

I ran through the woods, my combat boots being covered in mud.

I ran and ran. I made my decision and I couldn't change it. Not now..

I ran, I checked my clock 2:20. I've been running for an hour, my legs are dying..

No wolf from this pack should be out, I should be fine to take a quick nap. I needed it so bad, my legs are numb. I climbed up into a tree and drunk a whole bottle of water and ate a quick granola bar.

I closed my eyes as I laid against a thick branch, I breathed normal, but then I stopped as I heard a branch crunch and it wasn't because of me, I then saw two wolves walk in, growling as they sniffed the air.

Why are they out? They shouldn't be out. My father informed me that they usually are not out.

" Hey, wolfie." A man said as he came walking out from behind a tree, he winked at me but went back to distracting the wolfs. They growled as they got in their attack stance.

" Will you take me to your alpha? " He asked him, I slid my bag onto my back and got ready to hop down, once they left I hopped down, but then one of those damn wolves came back.

He shifted into a human. A naked human. I covered my eyes and then he took my arm and tugged me towards somewhere. Naked and all. Ew.

" I'm sorry," I blurted.

" Tell that to the Alpha." He simply replied as he threw me into a cell. Next to the stranger who managed to distract one of the wolves.

I got into the corner of the cell and just sat there.

" I'm Vixen. May I ask why you were running? " The stranger, well Vixen, asked me.

" I'm Arielle.. and it's complicated." I said as I looked down at my boots.

" I'm sure I can keep up," He said.

" I ran away from my mate." I mumbled.

" Who's your mate? " He asked me.

" Thanto's." I said and his eyes grew to be the same size as the moon.

" Thanto's Black? " He asked me, which I nodded.

" You're fucked," He said as he fell asleep, leaving me to freak out. What's that suppose to
mean?

" Alpha wants to see you, Arielle." He said my name like a snake. I stood up and followed him. We stopped at a big door. My heart stopped too. " Go on in," The man said and I walked in.

The alpha looked up and then spoke into his phone," I think I've found her." I stood confused as he listened to the person on the other line.

" Okay. See you then," He said and hung up.

" Little run away mate, we have here." He said as he leaned back in his chair and smirked.

" That was Thantos, wasn't it.." I said as I looked down at my shoes.

" Very much so. He's on his way." He said.

" Go ahead and kill me because I know he's going too," I mumbled.

" Thanto's won't hurt you." He said and stood up.

" How do you know? " I said.

" I don't." He said and paused," but he's here." He said and Thanto's came quickly into his office and wrapped his arms around me. I just stood there like a board.

" Thank you, Decimus. " He said.

" Keep her tied up," He joked as Thanto's tossed me over his shoulder and walked out. Having a fucking normal conversation with Decimus? What the hell?

" Thanks for everything," He said.

Thantos p. o. v

I laid in bed all night, I couldn't sleep knowing that my mate was not with me.

Once it struck 9, I got up. My phone was ringing, It was Arielle's parents.

" Arielle's ran away." They yelled into the phone.

I crushed my phone as I drove over to her house. I followed her scent, but it went across the pack border. I couldn't follow without permission because they could kill me if I pleased. I shifted into my wolf and ran home. I started calling all the packs.

I finally reached Alpha Decimus. Alpha of the Black Blood Pack.

" My mate has ran away. She has brown hair, green eyes." I started to list her description off as I have to every other pack that I have called.

" I think I've found her," He said.

" Do I have permission to come onto your land? " I growled as I was so close to my mate.

" You do. See you then." He hung up and I got into my car and I drove faster than I have ever drove. I was their in 20 minutes. The drive is usually 40-50 minutes. I stalked inside and went straight into his office. Shoving every wolf that tried to stop me. Once I walked in, I saw my mate standing there and I couldn't help myself. I wrapped my arms around her. Even if I was mad that she ran away, I couldn't help myself.

" Thank you, Decimus." I said too him.

" Keep her tied up," He joked. I tossed Arielle over my shoulder. She wouldn't move and I'm not in the mood to fight. I continued to talk to Decimus, but once I put Arielle into the car we said our goodbyes and I got into the car.

" Arielle," I said too her. We had to talk.

" I'm sorry." She said with a straight face.

" Why did you run away? " I asked her as I drove down the road.

" I've heard stories. Heartless stories." She mumbled.

" I would never hurt you." I said. I couldn't deny the stories, they're more than likely true.
Arielle didn't reply, she just looked out the window.

" Will you take me home? " She asked me.

" Just to get your clothes and animals. We are then leaving," I told her and the rest of the car ride was very quiet.

She didn't even bother to fight with me.
Good choice because I am not into the mood to fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.6K 1.6K 18
You came into my life when I wasn't trying to find Anybody to love, hiding what I felt inside But you opened me up and now I finally realize I'll be...
898 30 17
"I'm better than you even when I'm drunk." He drunkenly walked over to me and between my legs, so close that our noses almost touched, "No you cheat...
20.5K 1.5K 39
After coming home to her apartment to find her boyfriend dick deep inside another woman in the bed she had slept beside him just last night. Avalon...
4.4K 182 26
━━━━━━━━━★ -COMPLETED- This is a short story ****warning may be triggering***contains mature content, sex, abuse, language. Etc... Secret was exactly...