The stag and the offspring

Oleh chiarabernizone

Heyy this is my first fanfiction ever and I really have no idea of what to wright here. It's a fanfiction abo... Lebih Banyak

Plans
James
Lily
Alive?!
Really?
Reunited
Memories part 1
Memories part 2
Oh he is not my father!
Chapter coming soon!!!
Surprise!
Family
Werewolves
Shouldn't you be dead?
Moony
Until aunt Bella crucioed them
Deatheaters
Revenge

The house

305 7 0
Oleh chiarabernizone

In the evening James Sirus brought the other students out of the school, they arrived at a house wich he decided they would explore. James Sirius in the middle of the back lawn of the house says "now we will separate in groups to cover faster the house. Now the groups are: me with Mark, Rosie with Domi, Al with Scorp, Lil with Lys, Lorc with Louis, Bella with Roxy and Fred with Hugo. With that they all went in the house or in the woods near it looking for something weird.

After a while Lil and Lys were walking in a path in the near woods. Lys had always had a crush in Lil and was nervous when he heard Lil say "Jamie you shouldn't be alone, you should ne with Mark", "Who are you?" Was the only answer she recived.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
553K 12.1K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
511K 16K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
593K 36K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...