Experiment Gone Wrong

By sahar_tfaily

[EXO xiumin FANFIC] Exo is a pack of 11 wolfs , and alpha suho , all of exo have girlfriends , more like mate... More

chapter 1 -crazy family-
chapter 2 -mystery-
chapter 3 -letter-
chapter 4 -i warned you-
chapter 5 -trapped-
chapter 6 -sorry-
chapter 7 -surprise-
chapter 8 -surprise "2"-
chapter 9 -kai and lucy-
chapter 10 -xiumin and lizzy
chapter 11 -Dana & D.o-
chapter 12 -Bora & chanyeol-
chapter 13 -sehun and suzy-
chapter 14 -chen and clara-
chapter 15 -catia and kris-
chapter 16 -S.H.F.E
chapter 17 -betrayal-
chapter 18 -C 1-
chapter 19 -phase one-
chapter 20 -fighting back-
chapter 21 -phase two-
chapter 22 -taken-
chapter 23
will delete later
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
please read !!
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
NEW COVER !!
i got taged in idk what
The Grand Finale

chapter 32

47 5 4
By sahar_tfaily

So sorry , so late i know but i had busy weeks full of exams !!

Without any further delay ... here it goes

Kai's POV

flashback

"jongin , you have a brother " my mom weakly said as she laid on her death bed taking her last few breaths .

"W-what ? How ?"

"Before i met your father i gave birth to him , his name is taemin , h-he is normal , please find him and take care of him . I-i love you dear son , i'm sorry" and with that my mother passed away and left me a motherless young child .

End of flashback

I never told anyone about taemin being my brother, eversince i met them they think that he was my bestfriend since kindergarden .

I really love him , but i can't help it but feel suspisious about this . Taemin's aura is different , why does he get a letter from A and he has nothing to do with this ? Why not lizzy ? He doesn't know our powers , yet not one single question was asked after lizzy's explosion of powers .

This is not right , he is leading us for another death trap i know it ... i can feel it , but i can't do anything about it .

Xiumin is in danger , and i can'tbare to see him dead like lay .

Suho's POV

By now , we have all , using telepathy , discussed taemin's suspisious stand in this . Even lizzy knows it , but we need to find xiumin . We all know we are going back there , no denying .

Taylor has woken up , but she doesn't care anymore she has been sitting in the car , staring outside the window , holding lay's picture to her chest and silently crying .

She said she doesn't care anymore , that she wants to die to meet lay again , but i won't let her .

I saw lay after taemin left , he told me not to tell anyone . He didn't even say goodbye but he did tell me one thing "taylor , take care of her she needs to live and get married have a happy life and have 3 children like she aways wanted . Take care of her , she won't take care of herself anymore ."

After an hour :

No ones Pov

"Come on guys we are here " taemin announced and stepped out of the car rather excitedly , while everyone else where too scared to come out , knowing that this is it , its happening again , they came walking to their own deaths .

They stspped out of the car not leaving each others arms , except lizzy and taylor , who were hugging each other as if conforting one another .

As soon as the rusty , huge door of the factory was opened they stepped inside and it hit them .

Blood .

It horribly smells like blood , and that blood smells too familiar .

"Joy baby , the lights ." Baekhyun asked joy to light up the place , joy took a deep breath feering what they might see then lit up the whole factory at once.

"Lay" taylor whispered but everyone heard .

Lay was on the floor , neck cut and still bleeding , blood dripping in blood and next to him a letter .

"My lovely rats , you thought i wouldn't know what you did huh ? Well sadly i  did , and poor little lay had to pay the price , but its not cheap .
Xiumin is paying also , but in a slightly different manner . Don't worry you will find out real soon.
With all love Brother "

Sooo ! What do you guys think ??
Is it getting good or lame ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.7K 50
Long ago there was a princess from exo planet who disappeared suddenly after her parents tragic death. The citizens thought she got kidnapped and mad...
266K 11.3K 47
Who are they? or let me say 'WHAT' are they? Do you think werewolves are just some stories? What if they were real? Would you run away? What if you l...
468 15 13
Kyungsoo doesn't know love. He doesn't know what it feels like and he even believes, that he doesn't deserve to be loved. Since he can remember his p...
16.7K 246 22
Some lame ass fanfiction because I was bored years ago :)